The Official Latest NEWS And INFORMATION Discussion Thread

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Je t'aime.

giphy.gif

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Why a new logo? Does it mean the new UI is near to be released?

Now, let's compare:

Pinball-Arcade-Logo-560x286.jpg

unnamed_zpsef7859db.jpg

The new logo is nice... but a little too much heroico-gothico-fantasy (why this gothic font for Arcade, and this purple monster hand?).

I don't really see the connection with pinball in general. The incandescent light bulb in the ball is a nice touch, though.

A matter of taste (without the monster hand, and keeping the red main colour of the previous logo, it could be ok).

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The 'the' and the lightbulb ball are very much in line with The Addams Family, as is the lightning bolt. So hmmm, I wonder why the change :rolleyes:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I would say it is just temporary. It looks somewhat in line with Addams family so once that promotion starts to settle down it will probably change again (or just go back)

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Maybe that's a weird sign that we won't have to do Kickstarters for licensed games anymore, and also were going to see some amazing changes with The Pinball Arcade. One can at least dream, am I right.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Version 1.51.12 (6/23/16)
- Fixed crashes in new UI
- Camera fixes on these tables
Addams Family, Attack From Mars, Creature From the Black Lagoon, Diner , El Dorado EM, Fireball, Funhouse, Hurricane, Medieval Madness, Ripleys Believe it or Not, Starship Troopers, Twilight Zone

http://steamcommunity.com/app/238260/discussions/0/522730075555541004/

Camera fixes: Includes both plunger and gameplay, set to align with other tables. Here are the changes anyway:

Addams Family: Angles were changed, compared to previous iterations. #3 is noticeably higher.

Attack From Mars: Plunger Camera was changed to align with other tables, and the third view is higher than previously.

Creature: Camera brought back to the point of seeing the top part of the apron.

Diner: Camera brought back to the point of seeing the top part of the apron; third view is slightly higher, and Plunger Cam #2 allows sight of the jukebox.

El Dorado EM: Camera brought back to the point of seeing the a bit more of the apron.

Fireball: (Honestly, I can't tell any difference.)

FunHouse: Camera #3 is noticeably higher.

Medieval Madness: (Honestly, I can't tell any difference.)

Ripley's: Flippers no longer close to the bottom of the screen; #3 pulled back to reveal part of the apron.

Starship Troopers: #3 is much higher, possibly eliminating the problems of seeing the upper lanes during normal play.

Twilight Zone: #3 pulled back to reveal a bit more of the apron.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.