timeframe on dx11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
Well it doesn't provide extra "umpf" as you put it, it optimises the look to make it as aesthetically pleasing as possible for the hardware.

LeRoy3rd

May 18, 2013
The thread was started over a year ago... At this pace we'll also be complaining about this a year from now.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
On the other hand I won't have anything to post after this is released. Ah wait cab support

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
Engine guy is working on DX11 this month, don't have a timeframe of how long it'll take.

Hey Mike, please put a sticky note on his monitor asking him to consider using sliders to control the intensity of the DX11 lighting effects rather than using PS4-like static settings. (dark, normal, bright)

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Hey Mike, please put a sticky note on his monitor asking him to consider using sliders to control the intensity of the DX11 lighting effects rather than using PS4-like static settings. (dark, normal, bright)

Good idea and please use superglue. :)

As mentioned before the PS4 demo apparently did have more flexible settings, so if sliders or similar are possible that would be perfect.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Please ask him to make the darkest setting really dark!

Looks like I might finally be buying DLC again (hopefully soonish). :)

Last edited:

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
We still don't know when or even if DX11 is coming. Seems very likely, yes, but there is no guarantee. I appreciate the developers throwing us a bone, though.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
We still don't know when or even if DX11 is coming. Seems very likely, yes, but there is no guarantee. I appreciate the developers throwing us a bone, though.

Well, the fact that the engine guy is currently working on it seems to confirm that it is indeed coming. When is another story though.

LeRoy3rd

May 18, 2013
We need to mail him motivational postcards, and pictures of us wearing foam fingers, cheering him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts