12 Days 2016

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Isn't it 11 tables with the EM 2 pack??

They haven't announced any EM 2 pack for the next season. Just because we had one in S5 and S6, there is no guarantee we will see one of those in S7. On the other hand there could be more than one EM 2 pack. Although I don't think this is going to happen.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
maxium of any dev, users dont know what they want untilyou give it to them! **** the bottom line give the loyal fans a chance

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Season 7 lol !!! Which bloody century ? Ps3,xbox 360 xbox 1,spa only usa. Have i forgotten any other platform.a bunch of gunnas,gunna do this gunna do that !!!!

codinghorror

Aug 13, 2013
WOO MORE PINBALL TABLES!

I <3 you Farsight. Keep building, I keep buying. I'll try to buy on different platforms as well to better support your work.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Day 6 is updated, nothing to see here, basically.

It's Whoa Nellie for the Stern Pinball Arcade, but it's already been confirmed.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Holy ****, only 6 days left?! I am glad I read this since I lost my calendar last month.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Have they fixed the rampant tournament cheating on iOS yet? If they're giving out real prizes, I sure hope they have.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
on hearing the idea its great, but as we all know the leaderboards have very little security...they need to overhaul the mlp lb with full encyrption and internal checksums at a bare minium, otherwise istead of just making a mockery of the highscores the little script kiddies will just tweak the scores to be inline with believeable scores etc, hand reviewing wont be abletodectect that

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
The 12 days are supposed to be for the pinball arcade not stern pinball and acooda pinball. Wow so far we got some balls we can buy. And today if you buy a $5000 + machine from Acooda by march 31st you get a discount on the tables you bought already. Friday I guess we will get the honor of buying the gladiators table. Merry Christmas!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The 12 days are supposed to be for the pinball arcade not stern pinball and acooda pinball. Wow so far we got some balls we can buy. And today if you buy a $5000 + machine from Acooda by march 31st you get a discount on the tables you bought already. Friday I guess we will get the honor of buying the gladiators table. Merry Christmas!

Thursday - We are proud to announce that Gladiators and Dr Who: Masters of Time will release tomorrow for select platforms. Check out our Twitch Stream.
Friday - We are proud to announced that Gladiators and Dr. Who have been released. Check out our promo on YouTube.
Saturday - Merry Christmas Eve. Here is a picture of the clue for the next table, in case some of you don't subscribe to our newsletter
Sunday - Merry Christmas. Our office is closed for the holidays, so all we can do is wish you a Merry Christmas.

In Farsight's defense, I think they did a decent job with the 12 days of Christmas this year. At least it didn't include any promises that they can't keep.
Sunday -

karl

May 10, 2012
So far the even remotely new or interesting tidbit has been that TPA is confirmed for another season.

I know I said that we should not have big expectations and that this is just a fun little thing, but is there really nothing new at all they could tease us with?

A new table? Capcom, perhaps?

Warning::: The following is meant as a joke but it is also a bit dark and twisted, so Enter the land of dark Christmas Karl humor at your own miserable risk :

This acuda thingy sounds like a poisonous fishy thing from down under. (hoo , hoo, hoo) Something to sting all the ones who want this thing on a virtual cabinet, but do not want to drop at least 5 000 Dollars on another cabinet and probably another couple of big ones in postal extras, if we do not live in that part of the world. (If they make the software available to buy for all, and functional on other cabinet systems, I stand corrected and will bow down in my own soup of sarcasm and bite my tongue)

Let me guess the last four days:

Day 09: Doctor who regenerated table will be available this month, or maybe next month at the latest.
Day 10: Gladiators is out on one or two platforms (we did not make Ios before the Christmas deadline but hey, It's only a Premier, after all :D )
Day 11: We will bring head to head to the game next year but a warning about this feature is necessary. It will still be in demo state and might be re-named head to wall, instead of head to head
Day 12: Stern Pinball arcade will (soonish) launch on Steam and mobile. We do not care about Europeans, Africans, Australians or Asians but since Steam is world wide, we do not have the power to stop users from those regions to buy the app. Just remember that giving you this app is not by our choice and if you respect our wishes, you will simply refrain from buying it.

Sorry, Farsight. I hope you can take this as the joke it is. Like most jokes, there is a little bit of truth in there, but mostly I still love you very much. :)

Happy Christmas your a--rs, I at least know it is not our last :p

karl

May 10, 2012
I spent so long writing all that mombo Jumbo that you beat me to it, Gorgar :D

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
karlos i would like to add to your argument by suggesting in my opinion in thismodern age convictland is now the second biggest pinball market not europe...and with some production going on there and the relative closness to china it made finanical and business sense to both partys. i wonder how youd feel about a one time "cabinet" liscense for europeran owners of cabs? that would be a nice offer even if they didnt release the software to end users. merry xmas my friend

karl

May 10, 2012
karlos i would like to add to your argument by suggesting in my opinion in thismodern age convictland is now the second biggest pinball market not europe...and with some production going on there and the relative closness to china it made finanical and business sense to both partys. i wonder how youd feel about a one time "cabinet" liscense for europeran owners of cabs? that would be a nice offer even if they didnt release the software to end users. merry xmas my friend

Sounds reasonable :) I will track down the nr for convictland and program it into my trusted telefax machine, just in case.

Lots of merry wishes upon you, buddy!Happy Jule time!

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts