iOS - Bug 4.4.0 Crashes on plunge, many tables

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
When the table says "updating" after you finish a game, and when you have furthered standard/wizard goals and/or achieved a high score list score, it could be that TPA does a remote backup for you automatically. I always also do this by hand, so I'm not sure. Remote restore should always work, has for me in the past with troubles. Thankfully never lost my HOF points or other things, I would go totally crazy if that would happen and probably look out for another hobby. Fingers crossed for you Rhandos, I hope you had a remote backup!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
While while reinstalling solved the problem on my 5s, all my hall of fame scores are gone now, despite restoring save data. Why isn't this saved in the same place as table goals, on the FarSight account or in Game Center?

Lost my HOF score too as well as all my challenge scores (points 0 and each challenge reads "not"). Isn't the hof score just based on your highest score for the table? In which case it should be your leaderboard score. Should be possible for FS to base the hof off that data...

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Lost my HOF score too as well as all my challenge scores (points 0 and each challenge reads "not"). Isn't the hof score just based on your highest score for the table? In which case it should be your leaderboard score. Should be possible for FS to base the hof off that data...

Do a restore from the options menu using the "remote" option

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Do a restore from the options menu using the "remote" option

Whoooooaaaaaaaa! that worked!!! The trick is to restore from remote backup twice. So the only thing I lost from this last bug was my challenge section. Feeling much better - not sure if I want to play through those challenges again - they were pretty brutal the first time and don't want to go through it again just to lose them again in the future...

Did anyone lease lose their challenges?

Thank you Reagan

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Rechecked my hof after your post, thought they were fixed after restoring data twice -but now all hof is zeroed out except for SST that I've been playing an d black knight which I played a couple of weeks ago. Giving up on challenges and hof...

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Ramos are great but still black night and fire power. Are (still) screwed up/unplayable. Also there is a third table that's name escapes me that also has problems since update. I also still had to delete the app and re-install all tables after this current update and restore my data. Why release a patch if it's still screwed up?? I realize sometimes things go wrong Nd that's perfectly fine but month after month there are either problems w updates or the original issues haven't been fixed. Honestly, if someone from FS said "hey guys, we can't figure out to fix such and such a problem" it would most likely make a lot of people happy

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.