A new app on the way from Stern and Farsight

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Ahh, but beware the iPad Pro. For with it comes the price of 800 American dollars, and the weight of it will carry a heavy burden upon thee. (Sorry, in the middle of a LOTR marathon right now.)

This can only mean that you have inside information that LOTR will be the the first SPA table due for release in January

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Hmm. Thanks very much for the info, Jared & Slam. I guess I'll have to start saving up some money. Next I'll have to see if I can get a Unix-like shell running on one of these newfangled gizmos... :)
You can dual boot the Shield Tablet with Ubuntu.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Ahh, but beware the iPad Pro. For with it comes the price of 800 American dollars, and the weight of it will carry a heavy burden upon thee. (Sorry, in the middle of a LOTR marathon right now.)

One does not simply walk into an Apple Store, oh well..... :)
I'm just an hour shy of finishing up watching the extras of the third Hobbit movie, then I have watched everything. Sad but content nonetheless.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
One does not simply walk into an Apple Store, oh well..... :)
I'm just an hour shy of finishing up watching the extras of the third Hobbit movie, then I have watched everything. Sad but content nonetheless.

I just got for Xmas the entended edition box of the hobbit trilogy. In 3D! So that's what, 45 hours of extras to watch?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Stern just announced a vault edition of Spider-Man will be produced. So maybe we will see Spider-Man in the Stern Pinball Arcade app. I'd like to see that happen.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Stern just announced a vault edition of Spider-Man will be produced. So maybe we will see Spider-Man in the Stern Pinball Arcade app. I'd like to see that happen.

Making it more likely, looks like they changed it from a movie tie-in to a more generic "Ultimate Spider-Man" with new art. Should make licencing simpler.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
We could run a book on what the first table titles will be in the app.
Jared I reckon if they start off with a 4 pack like Pinball Arcade did,it should a bewdy !!! I wonder if there will be (hoping)an announcement next week,ARCADE EXPO 15-17 JAN. had a look at the list of tables for the EXPO,mate are there some great tables going to be on display !!! :cool:

karl

May 10, 2012
Can a mod change the headine to "from" instead of "with"?

Driving me crazy to watch my own incompetence, using the English language, every time I see a new post to this thread :D

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Jared I reckon if they start off with a 4 pack like Pinball Arcade did,it should a bewdy !!! I wonder if there will be (hoping)an announcement next week,ARCADE EXPO 15-17 JAN. had a look at the list of tables for the EXPO,mate are there some great tables going to be on display !!! :cool:

I'll be there on Friday the 15th, wearing my BlahCade t-shirt, hopefully having much to talk about on Sunday when we record the podcast.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I'll be there on Friday the 15th, wearing my BlahCade t-shirt, hopefully having much to talk about on Sunday when we record the podcast.
shutyertrap I`m happy for you,i hope you have a great time.i`ve been watching on utube last years expo,bloody great !!! I`m very envious of you.ENJOY YOURSELF !!!!:cool:

:cool:

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
They might simply put the pc ones in the existing app. the entire reason they made a new app was so they could raise the system requirements for mobile.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.