(An attempt at) The top 40 TPA players from leaderboard scores

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
If I'm reading Itchy's post from 11/10 correctly, Dizzer accomplished these scores in one day. Even assuming the smallest amount of sleep in a 24 hour period, taking into consideration the amount of time just to get a general "feel" for any given table and the amount of time required simply to score these totals, I don't think it's mathematically possible to achieve this. A person would have to have these breakthrough games the very first time they played it, and that's simply inconceivable six times in a row. Additionally, regardless of anyone's love or enthusiasm for any given table, everyone's level of skill tapers off at some point after endless playing. I don't know what the deal is, but I for one don't recognize any of these scores. Some of the scores are seemingly credible, however, it looks like he got a little carried away on Monster Bash. Sorry, but Dizzer is the Barry Bonds of pinball, big asterisk*.

Oct 8 Centaur #22 (41M) previous PB 11M #225
Oct 8 Goin Nuts (3) #4 (20,7M) previous PB 19M Oct 1
Oct 8 Gorgar #21 (3,3M) previous PB 1,5M #202
Oct 8 Harley D. (3) #13 (1,49B) previous PB 1,44B Oct 6
Oct 8 High Speed (2) #29 (47M) previous PB 25M #99
Oct 8 Teed Off (2) #4 (19M) previous PB 8,4M #39

If he wants my endorsement, post a full video of a measly 50 billion on Monster Bash. This should be child's play for so great a talent.

For these 5 table examples I would say it's mathematically possible to archive it in one long day. As far as I can overlook all scores are theoretical possible from the timing view when someone play pinball the whole day over weeks without doing anything else. Actually it looks strange when someone start every morning one game on a never much played before table and finish the same game in the evening always with a #1 score. For some easy tables I can imagine this, for Monster Bash it's difficult for me.

Compared to the other top ten scores and the statement from vikingerik (whom I have known for years as a very good player) that he's not sure to reach his (low :p) 41B ever again understandable doubts in my opinion.
Dizzer2012 has send me a private message and he's very hateful beyond doubt. The communication isn't that best, a lot of words censored from the forum software.

I agree with krazysteve1958 a 50 billion video on Monster Bash would be a good solution to remove all doubt. If I where Dizzer2012 and it's an easy task for me I would produce this video to end the debatte.

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
It would be sad if somebody with obvious talent would revert to cheating. I don't think it's a good sign if there's hostility there also. The one nagging question for me though -for argument's sake- is who should judge here, and when and how. Do we need a voted-upon system for this? Or is that over the top for the few "cases" we seem to have? I think that Invitro is doing very good work with filtering bogus/cheated/misplaced scores, this is still the place I look to to get the most reliable information. Tough stuff indeed.

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
My second and also last post on this forum, if it gets posted:

I laugh at all of you. You are all a joke. Even with PROOF you still won't believe me. There is no harder proof then the video proof i posted on youtube. But it's still not good enough. That's why i post no more videos, cause it won't matter anyway. And me uploading multiple hours on youtube, also a joke. Do you know how long it takes for even a video of 10 minutes to upload? And besides, i don't need to proof ANYTHING to a bunch of jealous haters. Also stated earlier that i emailed farsight long time ago about the leaderboards and they should find a way to make sure there are not cheaters. Asked them if they could provide proof for me that i'm no cheat. But communicating with them is like communicating with aliens. Never a straight answer. I don't mind if this invitro guy is going to take me out of his leaderboard. Cause i know why, too many jealous haters. I don't believe Tarek believes i'm cheating, I believe he acts this way on the forum cause he doesn't like competition. He know if I keep playing like this withing a few months I will be the nr.1 and he doesn't like it.

Again, if my videoproof isn't good enough for you, NOTHING is. People who do believe me i will help in PM's if they got questions. People who don't believe me, don't pm me, or do, so i can say how i really think about you.

More good scores to come, thanks to all u jealous guys for giving me so much motivation for all these good scores!

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Oct 8 Centaur #22 (41M) previous PB 11M #225
Oct 8 Goin Nuts (3) #4 (20,7M) previous PB 19M Oct 1
Oct 8 Gorgar #21 (3,3M) previous PB 1,5M #202
Oct 8 Harley D. (3) #13 (1,49B) previous PB 1,44B Oct 6
Oct 8 High Speed (2) #29 (47M) previous PB 25M #99
Oct 8 Teed Off (2) #4 (19M) previous PB 8,4M #39

There's nothing implausible about these all in one day. None of those tables take all that long to play. Gorgar, Harley, and Teed Off can reach those scores in an hour each. Centaur, Goin Nuts, and High Speed would be 2-4 hours each. None of these are like the 24-hour TZ or MM marathons.

If he wants my endorsement, post a full video of a measly 50 billion on Monster Bash. This should be child's play for so great a talent.

This still wouldn't prove that there's nothing funny going on with the nudge sensitivity. He should play this with the option on to show the tilt meter. Dizzer, if you're reading this and you do that, you've convinced me.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
I see I dropped a lot since I last played. Really glad to see new and old people still cranking at it. I might have to get the new season and start playing again a little at some point. Thanks to invitro again for keeping things updated.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
And me uploading multiple hours on youtube, also a joke. Do you know how long it takes for even a video of 10 minutes to upload?

Since your inbox is full,
I don't know what your connection speed might be but I know how to get video recording sizes down, and what to use. Comparisons made, the (R/F)*1000/FPS coloumn gives each setting an efficiency value (lower is better).

I believe if you're still using DX9 then you'll likely want to record with a lossless codec (200+Mbps), you can half your compression times and filesize by cutting the framerate in half.

my 6hr38m BoP 720p 60fps video compressed at a speed of 82.1FPS, took 291 minutes to reduce it's filesize to 9.35% of what it was, 139GB of OBS NVENC material, to about 13GB.

To get a clearer picture for what a 6hr38m game might be in a lossless recording, size wise, we'll take (139GB*6, 50Mbps to 300Mbps)... 836GB raw.

So those asking top players to record a full length video might be asking a lot, at least on some tables.

I personally don't think a crossplatform leaderboard is appropriate to begin when each platform has their own discrepancies. Why? When someone asks how to complete a goal and I show them the location on where to shoot for a rebound to make the shot easier and consistant and they reply "that shot doesn't work on mobile".

The game is different on each platform so why should we compare apples to oranges?

[MENTION=3745]vikingerik[/MENTION] convince yourself by going to my Emulated analog input on PC link, use softer nudges like analog stick players and mess around with it. Yeah it isn't 'real pinball' but if you want to top this games leaderboard you have to play this game using all of its resources. Not everyone has the tilt meter available to them (pro pack).

If we want to complain PC doesn't play like real pinball, there's other glaring problems that don't play like 'real pinball' either that could be as equally important to gameplay as nudging.

As for cheating I find it highly unlikely.. if you're going to go the route of cheating you take the path of least resistance, elaborate schemes to legitmize a cheated score seems like waaay too much work. I don't think anyone values this games leaderboard enough to purchase this whole game to cheat, there's no real incentive.*

*outside of trolling, for ~20usd I could legit troll zens top10 leaderboard on some tables with asciiart steamnames

Last edited:

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
I used the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec for this 15 minute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7xeuTxtg9k file size was 320MB, should be about 8GB for 6 and a half hour. Quality is poor, at least enough for a quick peek. The game did not run as smoothly during the recording, my hardware isn't that good. As far as I can see Dizzer2012 uses an external video camera so this shouldn't be a problem.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
My second and also last post on this forum, if it gets posted:

I laugh at all of you. You are all a joke. Even with PROOF you still won't believe me. There is no harder proof then the video proof i posted on youtube. But it's still not good enough. That's why i post no more videos, cause it won't matter anyway. And me uploading multiple hours on youtube, also a joke. Do you know how long it takes for even a video of 10 minutes to upload? And besides, i don't need to proof ANYTHING to a bunch of jealous haters. Also stated earlier that i emailed farsight long time ago about the leaderboards and they should find a way to make sure there are not cheaters. Asked them if they could provide proof for me that i'm no cheat. But communicating with them is like communicating with aliens. Never a straight answer. I don't mind if this invitro guy is going to take me out of his leaderboard. Cause i know why, too many jealous haters. I don't believe Tarek believes i'm cheating, I believe he acts this way on the forum cause he doesn't like competition. He know if I keep playing like this withing a few months I will be the nr.1 and he doesn't like it.

Again, if my videoproof isn't good enough for you, NOTHING is. People who do believe me i will help in PM's if they got questions. People who don't believe me, don't pm me, or do, so i can say how i really think about you.

More good scores to come, thanks to all u jealous guys for giving me so much motivation for all these good scores!

Hey man, this is not helping. I think the scrutiny has been maybe taken too far by some, but certainly not by all. The fun part of these forums is friendly competition and the chance to interact with each other. Otherwise you can just go play some anonymous AI. I for one like getting to know my fellow competition. I get that you feel criticised, maybe unfairly so, but the problem is that we all have to deal with a less than ideal leaderboard system that can be hacked and when somebody shoots up the charts like you did, suspicion will arise. As for the rest of "us", I would suggest that if there is a case of suspected foul play that is clearly within the grey area of "possible", we'll just have to deal with it until Farsight fixes their leaderboard system and not demand proof beyond reason. I can live with Invitro making informed decisions and stand by that.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I am ignoring Dizzer2012's rotten personality, fwiw. I'm only paying attention to his score data. I don't think he's going to become a decent person, although it'd be nice. It's hard to take him too seriously... he's so overblown that it's almost funny. And, ...

I can live with Invitro making informed decisions and stand by that.
...on this particular player, I can't judge his scores, as they're far beyond my skill/knowledge, and I'm not sure if I can contribute anything, so I'm just holding on and will block his data if and only if vikingerik and Tarek agree to.

(That pretty much goes for the general case: if v.e. and T.O. agree on a score or player, if it should be blocked or not, and post about it here, I will incorporate their decision. Their decision will become my decision.)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I think the questions that are arising are not that the scores aren't legitimately posted - there's no accusations of hacking - but on the nature of the controller being used that allows the kind of fine-control nudging seen in the videos.

Certainly it would be possible to create a controller/control system that simulates precise levels of analog input for nudging, so you get the same results every time. With enough practice and knowledge of how the tilt system in TPA works, you can learn to game the system to such a degree that you legitimately attain almost perfect "ball control".

If there's enough evidence in the videos, may I suggest concentrating on the shots made, and come up with some kind of percentage of how often certain shots are made vs not made. That is as true a measure of skill level as any. Games are lengthened by avoiding drains - period. Both ve and TO have stated that the optimum way to avoid drains is to identify the drain probability of certain shots, and to avoid those shots with higher probabilities. So the choice between a 10% drain probability and a 5% drain probability is always going to result in the latter shot being selected, even if it's not as valuable a score. The lesser drain probability means it can be repeated more often. The other way to avoid drains is nudging, but that is not as consistent as shot selection and accuracy. So, study the videos, and ignore the nudging.

Having said all that... every game out there has players trying to get an advantage and stay within the bounds of legality - even single-player games where there is no real competition! Ingenuity is part of that.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
if v.e. and T.O. agree on a score or player, if it should be blocked or not
Except when we don't agree with each other and then you get caught in the middle. :)

Dizzer is looking more legit to me, although Tarek doesn't seem to hold the same opinion yet.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Get him posting on the Xbox One leaderboards which don't have all this hacking and glitching nonsense. He can stream everything aswell.

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
we'll just have to deal with it until Farsight fixes their leaderboard system and not demand proof beyond reason. I can live with Invitro making informed decisions and stand by that.

Ok my really last post:

As i did 2 times before, last week i sent an email for the third time to Farsight about the leadboards and if they can't think of a way to make it impossible to cheat. I would make me very happy.

And for those complaining about my "attitude", look at your own. Accusing somebody like Itchy does, stating that he's so sure now that i cheat, there must be something wrong with you. Good thing some of you ain't judges.

And for invitro, take a look at your own personality. Let others be the judge and you following them, what kind of person does that make u? Words come to mind that will be censored but i can think u know what words i'm talking about. It starts with a B and ends with a H. It make u theirs.

Made this video today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG73wFzF3aM
Haunted House with a tilt, and that's all i'm going to do. Only when i feel like it there will be more videos, not because of some demanding clowns who came up with the bs about some nudge cheat. I'm sure this again won't be proof for some. Just because they want me to be a cheater, so they can take me out of this leaderboard and the top 3 will forever be the same. Jealous people will continue to accuse me of cheating .. that's ok. I don't care anymore, cause Farsight believes me and that's all that matters.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Except when we don't agree with each other and then you get caught in the middle. :)

Dizzer is looking more legit to me, although Tarek doesn't seem to hold the same opinion yet.

How should I be able to decide something in this case? Sorry, I can't.

We agreed that a 50 Billion Monster Bash full time video would be a real proof a few posts ago.

@Dizzer2012: I offer you a deal. Produce this video and I will produce a longer proof video of your choice from any table you want.

For documentation: Here's the PM chat between us:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
How should I be able to decide something in this case? Sorry, I can't.

We agreed that a 50 Billion Monster Bash full time video would be a real proof a few posts ago.

@Dizzer2012: I offer you a deal. Produce this video and I will produce a longer proof video of your choice from any table you want.

For documentation: Here's the PM chat between us:

Wow.....that's a lot of filth, respect for keeping your cool [MENTION=5136]Tarek Oberdieck[/MENTION] . Maybe it's time to let this rest and return to nicer topics (and people).
[MENTION=446]invitro[/MENTION] So I guess we have a two-headed judge panel now? I understand the pragmatism behind that, but -without disrespect to VikingErik and Tarek- is it really a good idea to have your 2 top players judge on the same list that they themselves participate in? I would understand if people would find that a bit uneasy. Then again, I have no solution to offer right now and the trust level is there for me also. Just saying for argument's sake (again :) ).

invitro

May 4, 2012
I understand the pragmatism behind that, but -without disrespect to VikingErik and Tarek- is it really a good idea to have your 2 top players judge on the same list that they themselves participate in? I would understand if people would find that a bit uneasy.
It might be unwise if they were unknowns, but I think they have proven to be not only supremely knowledgeable on the relevant issues, but also very open, generous, fair, and communicative persons.

As a partial aside, and in honor of today's USA holiday, I'm personally very thankful that these two guys have given so much to the PAF forum. It's not always the case that the top two participants in an activity are so willing to share their knowledge and insights, and be so sociable. They're kind of like Bowen Kerins in that way, and Kevin Martin and Keith Johnson.

But thanks for keeping a check on things Slam23... OK mash note over, time to get to some Thanksgiving pinball! I think I"ll start with Big Shot and then give Earthshaker or Jack*Bot a run. Note: I finally got my leaderboard-stuffer sped up yesterday, so I shouldn't have any problems getting tomorrow's top 100 list out on time.

invitro

May 4, 2012
The Top 100 for Nov 27, 2015

Here's the latest list. No Fear will be in the next one.

[SIZE=+1]The Top 100 TPA players for Nov 27, 2015 [/SIZE]
Rank (Change)
Username
Platform

# of Scores in the Top:
(previous)
Best Scores

[SIZE=+1]#1[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]Tarek Oberdieck[/SIZE]
PC
(-23)

56 (56)
60 (60)
63 (63)
#1 RBIoN, #1 BH, #1 MM, #1 Gorgar, #1 BK, #1 Taxi, #1 NGG, #1 BigShot, #1 Genie, #1 DrDude, #1 FirePwr, #1 CentPark, #1 WWater, #1 Pin*Bot, #1 Flight2K, #1 GoinNuts, #1 T2, #1 Victory, #1 FT, #1 LCA, #1 Diner, #1 ES, #1 TAF, #1 J*B, #1 RS, #1 HS2, #2 FH, #2 CftBL, #2 HD3E, #2 EatPM, #2 CP, #2 WWind

[SIZE=+1]#2[/SIZE] (up 2)
[SIZE=+1]Dizzer2012[/SIZE]
PC
(+415)

35 (24)
59 (55)
63 (61)
#1 FH-NEW!, #1 MB-NEW!, #1 CftBL-NEW!, #1 HD3E-NEW!, #1 EatPM-NEW!, #1 SS-NEW!, #1 HH-NEW!, #1 BK2K, #1 HS, #1 BSD-NEW!, #1 PotO-NEW!, #1 PZone, #1 Xenon, #1 F14, #2 MM, #2 STTNG-NEW!, #2 AFM, #2 Flight2K, #2 GoinNuts, #2 Co1812, #2 CBW-NEW!, #2 HRC-NEW!, #2 SC, #2 Frank, #3 DrDude-NEW!, #4 CV, #4 Taxi-NEW!, #4 CC, #4 LCA, #4 J*B, #4 HS2, #5 WWater-NEW!

[SIZE=+1]#3[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]vikingerik[/SIZE]
PC
(-46)

41 (41)
49 (49)
49 (49)
#1 AFM, #2 BH, #2 MB, #2 BK, #2 Taxi, #2 NGG, #2 DrDude, #2 WWater, #2 Centaur, #2 ElDor, #2 PotO, #2 J*B, #2 RS, #3 CftBL, #3 EatPM, #3 FirePwr, #3 SpSh, #3 CP, #3 Flight2K, #3 T2, #4 ToM, #4 FH, #4 STTNG, #4 Pin*Bot, #4 WWind, #4 TeedOff, #4 ES, #4 SST, #5 RBIoN, #5 HD3E, #5 TAF, #6 TZ

[SIZE=+1]#4[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]Benj341276[/SIZE]
PSN
(-1)

36 (36)
48 (48)
55 (55)
#1 CC, #1 HRC, #2 ES, #3 GoinNuts, #3 TeedOff-NEW!, #3 Co1812, #3 BRose, #3 Diner, #3 PotO, #3 J*B-NEW!, #4 BoP, #4 WD, #4 TAF, #5 MM, #5 MB, #5 Taxi, #5 EatPM, #5 Victory, #5 BSD, #5 PZone, #5 Cyclone, #6 CV, #6 FT, #6 BK2K, #6 RS, #7 T2, #7 LCA, #7 SST, #8 RBIoN, #8 ToM, #8 CBW, #8 ElDor

[SIZE=+1]#5[/SIZE] (up 1)
[SIZE=+1]Toolinit[/SIZE]
iOS
(+80)

34 (28)
62 (61)
63 (62)
#2 Victory-NEW!, #2 SST-NEW!, #3 JY, #3 PZone-NEW!, #3 F14, #4 DrDude, #4 FirePwr, #4 SpSh, #5 ToM, #5 Flight2K, #5 HS2, #6 BH, #6 GoinNuts, #6 TeedOff, #6 WD, #6 ES-NEW!, #6 Xenon-NEW!, #7 FT, #7 TAF, #8 BoP, #8 NGG, #8 AFM, #8 WWater, #8 Centaur, #8 HH, #8 Cyclone, #9 RBIoN, #9 HD3E, #9 ElDor, #10 HRC-NEW!, #10 Diner, #10 J*B

[SIZE=+1]#6[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]AntonR[/SIZE]
PC
(-46)

25 (27)
58 (58)
60 (60)
#1 ElDor, #1 WD, #2 Diner, #3 Centaur, #3 BK2K, #4 NGG, #4 Flight2K, #4 PZone, #5 DrDude, #5 SpSh, #5 FT, #5 LCA, #6 HS, #6 PotO, #7 WWind, #7 BRose, #7 JY, #7 HRC, #7 BSD, #8 BH, #9 BoP, #9 FH, #9 Gorgar, #9 FirePwr, #10 MB, #11 Taxi, #11 GoinNuts, #12 ToM, #12 CftBL, #13 Pin*Bot, #13 J*B, #14 TZ

[SIZE=+1]#7[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]Space Tractor[/SIZE]
PC
(-46)

21 (23)
48 (48)
55 (55)
#1 SST, #2 Genie, #2 JY, #3 BigShot, #3 FT, #4 HRC, #5 Pin*Bot, #5 WD, #6 Gorgar, #6 WWater, #6 Victory, #6 TAF, #7 PotO, #8 DrDude, #8 SpSh, #9 STTNG, #9 CC, #9 T2, #9 HH, #9 TeedOff, #10 CBW, #11 NGG, #11 BK2K, #11 Diner, #11 ES, #12 CV, #13 WWind, #13 ElDor, #14 HS, #14 PZone, #15 BRose, #16 CentPark

[SIZE=+1]#8[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]Fromduc[/SIZE]
PSN
(-45)

24 (24)
47 (47)
51 (52)
#3 Victory, #3 ElDor, #3 LCA, #3 ES, #4 WWater, #4 FT, #4 PotO, #5 T2, #5 BRose, #6 NGG, #6 STTNG, #6 WWind, #6 HRC, #7 SpSh, #7 Pin*Bot, #7 WD, #7 Cyclone, #9 CftBL, #9 CBW, #9 Diner, #10 DrDude, #10 Co1812, #10 HS, #10 BSD, #12 BK2K, #13 Genie, #13 GoinNuts, #13 PZone, #14 RBIoN, #15 Flight2K, #17 SST, #25 AFM

[SIZE=+1]#9[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]Gus[/SIZE]
iOS
(-42)

18 (19)
52 (51)
61 (61)
#2 FT, #3 HS, #3 TAF, #3 HS2, #4 F14, #5 Genie, #5 CBW, #6 Flight2K, #7 Diner, #8 BRose, #8 BK2K, #8 J*B, #8 Xenon, #8 RS, #9 WWind, #9 ES, #10 LCA, #10 PZone, #11 STTNG, #11 Pin*Bot, #11 WD, #11 PotO, #12 WWater, #12 CP, #14 BH, #15 Cyclone, #16 HD3E, #17 ElDor, #18 NGG, #18 Co1812, #22 MM, #25 Victory

[SIZE=+1]#10[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]Mark_Miwurdz[/SIZE]
PSN
(+16)

19 (19)
33 (32)
42 (41)
#1 STTNG, #1 Centaur, #2 CC, #2 T2, #2 LCA, #2 TAF, #3 BoP, #3 FH, #3 Xenon, #4 Cyclone, #4 RS, #5 PotO, #6 MM, #6 CBW, #7 RBIoN, #7 Taxi, #8 BSD, #9 Co1812, #10 ES, #13 SpSh, #16 HS2-NEW!, #20 WWind, #21 CV, #21 BK2K, #25 EatPM, #27 MB, #29 HS, #39 FT, #43 TeedOff, #49 Victory, #53 TZ, #54 Flight2K
Rank (Change)
Username
Platform

# of Scores in the Top:
(previous)
Best Scores

[SIZE=+1]#11[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]Sir_Moovenstein[/SIZE]
PSN
(-38)

17 (18)
31 (31)
42 (42)
#2 CV, #2 SpSh, #2 Pin*Bot, #3 WD, #3 BSD, #4 T2, #4 Victory, #4 ElDor, #5 AFM, #6 Genie, #7 HS, #8 MB, #8 FirePwr, #8 CP, #8 Co1812, #10 ToM, #10 Flight2K, #11 MM, #12 BigShot, #13 NGG, #14 CentPark, #17 SS, #18 FH, #22 CBW, #24 GoinNuts, #31 JY, #37 CC, #39 TZ, #55 STTNG, #95 Gorgar, #97 Taxi, #108 Centaur

[SIZE=+1]#12[/SIZE] (up 1)
[SIZE=+1]invitro[/SIZE]
PC
(+64)

7 (6)
58 (58)
63 (63)
#8 Diner-NEW!, #8 Frank-NEW!, #9 GoinNuts, #9 Victory, #9 SST, #9 Cyclone, #9 RS, #11 BH, #12 BRose, #14 BK2K, #14 HS2-NEW!, #15 CBW, #15 F14, #17 TAF, #18 MM, #18 MB, #18 FirePwr, #18 PotO, #19 BSD, #20 CV-NEW!, #20 FH, #21 SpSh, #21 CP-NEW!, #21 WWind, #22 CC-NEW!, #22 WD, #23 Co1812, #25 Pin*Bot, #26 NGG, #27 Gorgar, #27 EatPM-NEW!, #28 Centaur-NEW!

[SIZE=+1]#13[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]Just this guy[/SIZE]
PC
(-22)

4 (5)
51 (50)
59 (59)
#3 NGG, #4 JY, #7 Co1812, #9 HS2, #11 CBW, #11 BRose, #12 Pin*Bot, #12 WD-NEW!, #12 PZone, #12 Cyclone, #13 ES, #14 Frank-NEW!, #15 TAF, #16 FT, #17 T2, #17 HRC, #18 BK2K, #18 SC, #20 SS, #22 CftBL, #22 ElDor, #22 LCA, #22 PotO, #23 HD3E, #23 CC, #24 F14-NEW!, #25 CP, #25 HS, #28 TeedOff, #30 CV, #30 DrDude, #32 BoP

[SIZE=+1]#14[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]Eoner321[/SIZE]
PC
(-33)

4 (4)
48 (50)
63 (62)
#3 HRC, #4 BH, #8 HS2, #10 Cyclone, #11 LCA, #13 MB, #15 HD3E, #15 CentPark, #16 SpSh, #17 JY, #18 BRose, #18 HS, #19 T2, #20 Diner, #22 GoinNuts, #23 CV, #23 ElDor, #24 TZ, #24 Centaur, #24 WD, #24 PZone, #24 SST, #25 WWater, #25 J*B, #26 Co1812, #27 FirePwr, #27 FT, #33 Xenon, #34 Victory, #37 BoP, #37 CBW, #39 BSD

[SIZE=+1]#15[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]slam23[/SIZE]
iOS
(+26)

4 (4)
44 (43)
59 (58)
#2 HS2, #5 F14, #7 TeedOff, #7 BK2K, #12 ES, #13 HD3E, #14 WWater, #15 FirePwr, #15 LCA, #15 Frank-NEW!, #16 Taxi, #16 DrDude, #16 PZone, #18 SpSh, #18 JY, #19 BH, #20 Flight2K, #23 HS, #23 RS, #24 J*B, #27 BRose, #29 TAF, #31 Gorgar-NEW!, #31 SS, #33 Cyclone, #34 CentPark, #35 Co1812, #36 EatPM, #40 HH, #41 ToM, #41 Victory-NEW!, #48 T2

[SIZE=+1]#16[/SIZE] (up 1)
[SIZE=+1]GrandTheftRyan15[/SIZE]
PSN
(-37)

5 (6)
40 (41)
55 (56)
#3 MB, #5 NGG, #8 ES, #9 FT, #9 BRose, #11 HS, #11 HRC, #13 DrDude, #13 TeedOff, #15 Pin*Bot, #15 WWind, #15 BSD, #16 J*B, #18 WWater, #19 Xenon, #24 RS, #28 CentPark, #28 LCA, #29 CV, #29 CBW, #31 CP, #36 HD3E, #37 Flight2K, #38 BK2K, #40 WD, #41 PotO, #41 PZone, #44 Co1812, #46 AFM, #55 TZ, #56 FirePwr, #69 SST

[SIZE=+1]#17[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]pinballwiz45b[/SIZE]
PC
(-59)

3 (3)
49 (49)
63 (63)
#4 HH, #4 Diner, #7 SC, #14 BRose, #15 SpSh, #15 HRC, #15 PotO, #16 Cyclone, #17 Pin*Bot, #18 Genie, #18 DrDude, #18 GoinNuts, #18 F14, #20 TAF, #22 HS, #24 WWind, #25 CBW, #25 SST, #26 Flight2K, #26 BSD, #26 J*B, #27 Co1812, #27 LCA, #31 TeedOff, #33 HS2, #34 BK2K, #35 FT, #35 Frank, #37 Victory, #40 Centaur, #59 CV, #61 ElDor

[SIZE=+1]#18[/SIZE] (up 1)
[SIZE=+1]mori3[/SIZE]
PC
(-23)

8 (8)
30 (30)
48 (48)
#3 RS, #4 MM, #4 BRose, #5 ES, #6 Frank, #7 EatPM, #8 TZ, #9 PZone, #11 RBIoN, #12 BH, #14 LCA, #16 Pin*Bot, #17 SpSh, #22 NGG, #22 SST, #23 Xenon, #25 WD, #40 TeedOff, #41 Co1812, #42 Cyclone, #46 J*B, #51 FH, #52 BoP, #54 HRC, #67 CentPark, #76 SS, #76 FirePwr, #77 PotO, #78 Victory, #87 BK2K, #103 CP, #118 GoinNuts

[SIZE=+1]#19[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]EldarOfSuburbia[/SIZE]
PC
(-41)

4 (4)
46 (45)
62 (62)
#6 FirePwr, #6 LCA, #6 PZone, #6 HS2, #12 PotO, #13 Flight2K, #13 F14, #16 JY, #20 BSD, #21 ToM, #21 J*B, #24 Co1812, #24 Frank, #25 Cyclone, #25 RS, #27 Xenon-NEW!, #28 CC, #29 EatPM, #29 GoinNuts, #29 FT, #29 Diner, #30 TAF, #31 NGG, #32 T2, #32 WD, #34 ES, #36 RBIoN, #40 BRose, #44 HS, #46 SpSh, #47 HRC-NEW!, #49 MM

[SIZE=+1]#20[/SIZE] (up 3)
[SIZE=+1]Sir Moovenstein[/SIZE]
PC
(+148)

9 (7)
20 (18)
27 (25)
#1 CV, #1 SpSh, #2 FirePwr-NEW!, #2 WD, #4 BSD-NEW!, #5 JY, #7 CP, #8 Pin*Bot, #9 J*B-NEW!, #12 Genie, #26 MB-NEW!, #27 Flight2K, #28 Cyclone, #30 ElDor-NEW!, #41 Xenon, #42 AFM, #52 CentPark, #59 Co1812, #59 HS2, #84 PZone, #116 BH, #128 ToM, #147 Frank, #180 Victory, #186 TAF, #189 HD3E, #254 FH
Rank (Change)
Username
Platform

# of Scores in the Top:
(previous)
Best Scores

[SIZE=+1]#21[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]switch3flip[/SIZE]
PC, Android
(+46)

5 (5)
26 (27)
46 (46)
#1 Frank, #5 RS, #7 DrDude, #7 Victory-NEW!, #10 HS2, #11 PZone, #13 Centaur, #13 BSD, #15 HH, #16 HRC, #23 F14, #24 CV, #29 LCA, #35 ES, #36 Xenon, #37 Gorgar-NEW!, #41 SC, #42 BRose, #45 RBIoN, #52 MM, #55 FT, #56 WWater, #65 CBW, #66 J*B, #68 WWind, #81 CP, #101 MB, #106 TAF, #107 Diner, #113 CentPark, #122 BK2K, #130 SST

[SIZE=+1]#22[/SIZE] (up 3)
[SIZE=+1]krazysteve1958[/SIZE]
PC
(+15)

5 (5)
23 (21)
33 (33)
#6 DrDude, #7 RS, #9 LCA, #10 FH, #10 ElDor, #13 HS, #15 Taxi, #16 NGG, #21 BigShot-NEW!, #21 CBW, #22 ES, #25 PZone, #25 HS2, #29 CP, #30 Diner, #33 BRose, #36 Genie, #36 Co1812, #37 PotO, #41 BSD, #45 TeedOff, #58 BK, #72 CC-NEW!, #174 TZ-NEW!, #219 EatPM, #264 TAF, #291 MM, #293 WWind, #302 FirePwr, #315 FT, #423 Victory, #444 SS

[SIZE=+1]#23[/SIZE] (down 3)
[SIZE=+1]FALCO12-QUEBEC[/SIZE]
PSN
(-22)

4 (4)
30 (30)
39 (39)
#6 RBIoN, #6 Taxi, #6 EatPM, #9 Centaur, #14 CV, #15 WWater, #16 Flight2K, #17 HH, #22 Genie, #23 Gorgar, #24 JY, #27 WWind, #27 HS, #31 ElDor, #35 CC, #35 CBW, #35 HRC, #37 BRose, #39 BK2K, #43 ToM, #52 BigShot, #52 FT, #59 CP, #64 Pin*Bot, #68 T2, #80 NGG, #86 DrDude, #92 SpSh, #96 MM, #100 TeedOff, #102 HD3E, #117 BK

[SIZE=+1]#24[/SIZE] (up 3)
[SIZE=+1]Terpsichore6[/SIZE]
PSN
(+64)

4 (3)
31 (29)
44 (42)
#6 J*B-NEW!, #8 HD3E, #9 JY, #10 SST, #15 CC, #17 LCA, #19 WD, #20 Co1812, #23 NGG, #24 Pin*Bot, #26 CBW, #26 PZone, #26 Cyclone-NEW!, #30 SS, #32 Gorgar, #32 Victory, #34 Xenon, #35 Taxi, #36 TeedOff-NEW!, #36 BSD, #44 ToM, #49 Diner, #52 MB, #61 ES, #62 CV, #62 GoinNuts, #67 RS-NEW!, #69 SpSh, #69 T2, #73 FT, #92 CentPark, #150 EatPM

[SIZE=+1]#25[/SIZE] (down 3)
[SIZE=+1]Crooker[/SIZE]
iOS
(-24)

0 (0)
46 (45)
63 (62)
#11 WWind, #12 Flight2K, #13 TAF-NEW!, #13 RS, #17 HS2, #19 PZone, #20 FirePwr, #23 LCA, #23 Cyclone, #23 J*B, #25 BH, #28 Co1812, #29 ElDor, #30 SpSh, #31 RBIoN, #32 FT, #32 F14, #33 ES, #39 TeedOff, #40 MB, #40 CBW, #41 BRose, #41 HS, #46 Victory, #46 HRC, #47 Frank-NEW!, #49 BoP, #49 STTNG, #53 DrDude, #59 HD3E, #59 TZ, #59 GoinNuts

[SIZE=+1]#26[/SIZE] (down 2)
[SIZE=+1]Chopin6868[/SIZE]
PSN
(-29)

2 (2)
32 (32)
49 (49)
#5 WWind, #10 GoinNuts, #11 FT, #13 Co1812, #17 BK2K, #19 BoP, #20 Victory, #22 Pin*Bot, #23 T2, #26 BRose, #26 WD, #27 CV, #27 JY, #27 BSD, #31 FirePwr, #31 Centaur, #33 LCA, #38 CC, #40 Taxi, #41 HRC, #43 HD3E, #44 MM, #46 Gorgar, #46 HH, #54 BigShot, #57 Xenon, #69 MB, #75 PotO, #77 RS, #89 ES, #90 SST, #98 Flight2K

[SIZE=+1]#27[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]TOUGE_KILLER[/SIZE]
PSN
(-20)

4 (4)
24 (24)
39 (39)
#1 BRose, #7 FirePwr, #9 DrDude, #10 WWind, #11 SpSh, #12 JY, #14 TeedOff, #16 CV, #16 WWater, #18 EatPM, #19 CBW, #22 BoP, #28 CftBL, #40 NGG, #40 T2, #53 Gorgar, #56 HS, #71 Victory, #73 Centaur, #74 Genie, #78 CentPark, #81 ToM, #82 HD3E, #83 TZ, #106 MM, #116 Taxi, #124 RBIoN, #149 AFM, #153 Pin*Bot, #162 BigShot, #186 MB, #212 STTNG

[SIZE=+1]#28[/SIZE] (up 3)
[SIZE=+1]sneakynotsneaky[/SIZE]
Android
(+27)

2 (3)
36 (34)
59 (59)
#6 F14, #7 Frank-NEW!, #11 Victory, #15 RS, #16 Co1812-NEW!, #18 LCA, #20 ES, #20 HS2, #21 WD, #25 TAF-NEW!, #25 Xenon, #28 BH, #35 BRose, #36 WWind, #36 JY, #37 DrDude, #39 CBW, #40 Diner-NEW!, #47 Cyclone, #48 BK2K, #51 PZone, #54 FT-NEW!, #55 SC, #59 ToM, #63 HS, #65 WWater, #67 HRC, #69 BoP, #70 Taxi, #71 Flight2K, #80 HH, #82 Centaur

[SIZE=+1]#29[/SIZE] (up 23)
[SIZE=+1]Voof[/SIZE]
PSN
(+346)

1 (1)
41 (28)
62 (59)
#6 ToM, #11 Frank-NEW!, #14 Diner, #19 HS2-NEW!, #20 PotO, #21 SST-NEW!, #22 BRose-NEW!, #23 RBIoN, #23 MM-NEW!, #23 JY, #25 BigShot-NEW!, #25 DrDude-NEW!, #29 FirePwr, #31 ES-NEW!, #32 RS-NEW!, #34 TZ, #38 Co1812-NEW!, #42 WD, #42 HRC-NEW!, #47 J*B, #49 Gorgar-NEW!, #52 TAF, #53 Centaur-NEW!, #54 HH, #54 Xenon-NEW!, #59 Victory-NEW!, #60 F14-NEW!, #61 LCA, #65 AFM, #69 GoinNuts, #70 CentPark-NEW!, #73 BSD-NEW!

[SIZE=+1]#30[/SIZE] (up 3)
[SIZE=+1]phoerber[/SIZE]
PC
(+52)

5 (5)
14 (13)
15 (15)
#2 BoP, #4 BK2K, #7 F14-NEW!, #8 EatPM, #10 Xenon, #11 CftBL, #13 Diner, #14 SS, #16 HS, #17 J*B, #20 DrDude, #27 WD, #40 TAF, #44 SpSh, #144 FT
Rank (Change)
Username
Platform

# of Scores in the Top:
(previous)
Best Scores

[SIZE=+1]#31[/SIZE] (down 2)
[SIZE=+1]atoppachar[/SIZE]
PC
(-21)

4 (5)
21 (21)
47 (49)
#3 Taxi, #8 GoinNuts, #8 FT, #10 WWater, #11 HH, #12 WWind, #13 BRose, #15 BoP, #16 BK2K, #20 J*B, #21 F14, #35 TZ, #35 SpSh, #40 ES, #47 RS, #48 AFM, #53 Flight2K, #63 Genie, #75 WD, #91 TeedOff, #100 SC, #106 Cyclone, #119 CentPark, #128 RBIoN, #130 LCA, #140 T2, #140 HRC, #143 PotO, #148 BH, #149 BigShot, #152 BK, #156 CftBL

[SIZE=+1]#32[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]geohoo[/SIZE]
iOS
(+2)

0 (1)
32 (31)
54 (53)
#11 Cyclone, #11 F14, #12 HS2, #14 WWind, #21 BRose, #21 LCA, #23 SpSh, #23 PotO, #26 HS, #28 J*B, #28 Frank-NEW!, #30 CC, #30 ES, #31 Diner, #33 BK2K, #36 HRC, #37 T2, #38 FH, #38 TeedOff, #40 FT, #42 Centaur, #45 RS, #46 PZone, #55 Co1812, #55 SST, #57 DrDude, #64 CP, #74 HD3E, #83 ElDor, #88 MM, #93 Xenon, #100 ToM

[SIZE=+1]#33[/SIZE] (down 5)
[SIZE=+1]maestroreese[/SIZE]
iOS
(-50)

0 (0)
39 (40)
55 (55)
#12 CBW, #15 DrDude, #15 JY, #17 Genie, #18 CP, #23 WWind, #23 HRC, #23 PZone, #24 FirePwr, #27 Diner, #27 SST, #27 J*B, #28 Taxi, #31 HD3E, #31 SpSh, #32 LCA, #33 RS, #35 TeedOff, #45 CC, #46 WD, #48 GoinNuts, #50 ES, #52 BSD, #57 SS, #57 WWater, #59 MB, #60 RBIoN, #61 T2, #63 STTNG, #65 NGG, #73 BK2K, #76 SC

[SIZE=+1]#34[/SIZE] (down 4)
[SIZE=+1]Beatnik-Filmstar[/SIZE]
PC
(-45)

0 (0)
36 (39)
56 (56)
#13 HH, #13 Victory, #14 CBW, #15 BH, #17 FirePwr, #17 BRose, #21 SS, #23 BigShot, #25 MM, #28 CV, #29 PotO, #32 AFM, #32 Centaur, #33 Taxi, #34 Co1812, #34 LCA, #35 WWater, #37 CP, #37 WD, #38 TZ, #45 BK2K, #46 Diner, #47 Gorgar, #64 CentPark, #71 JY, #71 Xenon, #75 HD3E, #76 Genie, #76 BSD, #78 HRC, #78 ES, #83 PZone

[SIZE=+1]#35[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]Odysseus_King[/SIZE]
PSN
(-16)

5 (5)
16 (16)
21 (21)
#3 CV, #5 Co1812, #5 ElDor, #7 BigShot, #10 Gorgar, #12 SpSh, #16 FirePwr, #18 HD3E, #18 SST, #31 MB, #33 CentPark, #55 Centaur, #61 AFM, #64 WD, #66 EatPM, #69 CftBL, #126 BRose, #167 CBW, #314 Taxi, #329 T2, #345 RBIoN

[SIZE=+1]#36[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]Howling_Goro[/SIZE]
PSN
(-7)

6 (6)
12 (12)
20 (20)
#3 STTNG, #4 Gorgar, #5 BoP, #5 Centaur, #6 T2, #7 TZ, #14 MM, #19 Pin*Bot, #29 CftBL, #48 CV, #92 HD3E, #96 BK2K, #162 CBW, #294 Flight2K, #342 RBIoN, #364 SpSh, #401 BK, #439 FirePwr, #480 AFM, #490 EatPM

[SIZE=+1]#37[/SIZE] (down 2)
[SIZE=+1]Tdsgrip[/SIZE]
PSN
(-19)

7 (7)
11 (11)
18 (16)
#1 BoP, #2 SS, #3 MM, #4 HD3E, #8 WD, #10 CftBL, #10 Taxi, #22 EatPM, #43 BH, #74 AFM, #85 BigShot, #134 MB, #143 JY-NEW!, #160 NGG, #187 RBIoN, #272 ToM, #348 FH, #367 HRC-NEW!

[SIZE=+1]#38[/SIZE] (up 2)
[SIZE=+1]Crazy Newt[/SIZE]
PC
(+16)

3 (3)
28 (29)
52 (52)
#5 SC, #7 Genie, #7 GoinNuts, #16 PotO, #21 Diner, #21 Frank-NEW!, #24 HS2, #25 FirePwr, #28 HRC, #39 HS, #43 J*B, #44 CentPark, #45 Xenon, #54 ElDor, #57 TeedOff, #57 SST, #61 FT, #61 F14, #65 JY, #66 BH, #73 CV, #76 BRose, #79 HH, #88 Pin*Bot, #90 Cyclone, #94 BigShot, #94 AFM, #100 BSD, #101 SpSh, #104 MM, #113 T2, #115 Gorgar

[SIZE=+1]#39[/SIZE] (down 2)
[SIZE=+1]HUFMUF[/SIZE]
PSN
(-20)

4 (5)
13 (14)
25 (25)
#1 TeedOff, #5 TZ, #5 CP, #6 HD3E, #11 SS, #14 Co1812, #17 CBW, #29 STTNG, #43 ElDor, #56 DrDude, #64 ToM, #74 CC, #83 PotO, #102 Genie, #121 T2, #172 GoinNuts, #178 BigShot, #183 HH, #207 TAF, #209 Pin*Bot, #218 WWind, #303 Centaur, #457 SpSh, #471 Victory, #474 WWater

[SIZE=+1]#40[/SIZE] (up 2)
[SIZE=+1]djchrille[/SIZE]
PSN
(-3)

1 (1)
30 (29)
52 (49)
#10 T2, #13 BK2K, #13 Xenon, #16 ES, #19 BigShot, #19 GoinNuts, #24 HD3E, #24 Victory, #31 Flight2K-NEW!, #34 Centaur, #34 HH, #39 J*B, #47 CBW, #48 PZone, #48 SST, #50 HS, #56 SS, #61 RS, #71 WWater-NEW!, #72 EatPM, #74 MM, #75 HRC, #78 ToM, #82 WWind, #86 CV, #94 ElDor, #95 JY, #96 FirePwr, #98 Co1812, #100 CftBL-NEW!, #101 AFM, #120 DrDude
Rank (Change)
Username
Platform

# of Scores in the Top:
(previous)
Best Scores

[SIZE=+1]#41[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]dylan_h[/SIZE]
iOS
(-15)

3 (3)
19 (19)
49 (49)
#4 Centaur, #8 LCA, #9 Flight2K, #15 TeedOff, #17 Co1812, #19 DrDude, #23 FirePwr, #24 BRose, #25 FT, #33 CV, #49 CentPark, #54 GoinNuts, #55 Diner, #57 Pin*Bot, #68 HS, #80 BK2K, #83 WWind, #87 ToM, #93 CP, #112 AFM, #116 SpSh, #119 ElDor, #125 BigShot, #131 TZ, #153 BoP, #154 Genie, #167 T2, #175 BH, #177 Gorgar, #217 CBW, #224 Victory, #225 HD3E

[SIZE=+1]#42[/SIZE] (down 4)
[SIZE=+1]TwitchDaWoof[/SIZE]
PC
(-31)

2 (3)
17 (17)
32 (32)
#7 STTNG, #7 ES, #12 J*B, #17 WWater, #18 Xenon, #19 Diner, #19 RS, #30 HS, #30 PZone, #33 MM, #36 TAF, #37 ToM, #39 Cyclone, #42 T2, #79 SST, #82 HRC, #86 AFM, #107 BH, #117 LCA, #124 BSD, #132 FH, #155 HH, #170 RBIoN, #195 BK2K, #216 CV, #235 GoinNuts, #257 Victory, #274 Pin*Bot, #295 PotO, #378 TZ, #466 Taxi, #488 HD3E

[SIZE=+1]#43[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]Storm Chaser[/SIZE]
iOS
(-19)

0 (0)
33 (33)
59 (59)
#17 GoinNuts, #18 ES, #22 J*B, #25 BK2K, #26 ToM, #26 Centaur, #27 WWater, #28 WD, #28 TAF, #29 RS, #35 T2, #36 SST, #37 PZone, #39 RBIoN, #40 JY, #45 PotO, #46 Genie, #47 TeedOff, #52 Victory, #52 HS, #54 SS, #57 FT, #61 Cyclone, #62 STTNG, #63 WWind, #72 Flight2K, #76 CBW, #76 ElDor, #80 AFM, #87 Xenon, #93 Diner, #100 Taxi

[SIZE=+1]#44[/SIZE] (down 5)
[SIZE=+1]impulse2007[/SIZE]
PC
(-29)

4 (4)
18 (18)
43 (43)
#5 Frank, #6 BSD, #7 J*B, #9 WD, #12 Diner, #20 PZone, #21 HRC, #34 GoinNuts, #40 Co1812, #46 RS, #58 BoP, #60 Xenon, #63 PotO, #65 HS2, #66 Cyclone, #76 TeedOff, #96 SC, #98 NGG, #107 Pin*Bot, #117 CBW, #118 CentPark, #121 STTNG, #121 ES, #126 SS, #126 Centaur, #135 CV, #146 F14, #147 SpSh, #153 TAF, #167 AFM, #169 MB, #210 CC

[SIZE=+1]#45[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]vpalmer[/SIZE]
PC
(-22)

0 (0)
21 (22)
48 (48)
#11 HS2, #12 LCA, #16 Xenon, #18 Centaur, #18 Cyclone, #21 Genie, #22 SpSh, #25 HRC, #28 SC, #31 J*B, #35 WD, #38 FT, #45 WWind, #46 TAF, #50 BRose, #55 ElDor, #68 F14, #71 SST, #72 JY, #74 CP, #81 BK2K, #115 Pin*Bot, #116 CBW, #124 CentPark, #126 GoinNuts, #128 FirePwr, #148 Flight2K, #165 Frank, #171 ToM, #173 PZone, #189 HH, #192 Gorgar

[SIZE=+1]#46[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]Misery410[/SIZE]
PSN
(-19)

2 (2)
14 (14)
16 (16)
#8 Genie, #10 CV, #13 BigShot, #16 RBIoN, #18 Gorgar, #18 Taxi, #20 EatPM, #24 MM, #27 BoP, #33 FH, #39 MB, #41 STTNG, #44 HD3E, #81 NGG, #207 AFM, #228 BH

[SIZE=+1]#47[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]MassiveDrake76[/SIZE]
PC
(-17)

1 (1)
25 (25)
47 (46)
#10 PotO, #13 CentPark, #14 BigShot, #15 ES, #18 ElDor, #23 BSD, #29 HH, #30 HD3E, #35 Xenon, #36 SpSh, #45 Gorgar, #46 FH, #48 BH, #50 MB, #51 JY-NEW!, #54 BK2K, #61 HS, #63 Cyclone, #64 EatPM, #84 SC, #93 FT, #95 SS, #96 GoinNuts, #97 CV, #98 CC, #112 Co1812, #113 Victory, #114 Genie, #120 BoP, #123 SST, #144 AFM, #155 FirePwr

[SIZE=+1]#48[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]choset[/SIZE]
PSN
(-17)

2 (2)
22 (22)
48 (47)
#3 WWater, #10 SC, #14 ToM, #17 PotO, #30 SST, #31 BRose, #33 SS, #33 GoinNuts, #35 NGG, #44 STTNG, #47 Co1812, #48 HRC, #48 J*B, #58 RS, #62 BSD, #64 CV, #64 LCA, #71 MM, #72 HH, #73 RBIoN, #76 CP, #91 BH, #107 AFM, #113 MB, #129 T2, #134 Genie, #146 JY, #171 TeedOff, #172 Diner, #199 DrDude, #208 TAF, #216 Pin*Bot

[SIZE=+1]#49[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]efbelo[/SIZE]
iOS
(-16)

0 (1)
16 (16)
41 (41)
#11 CentPark, #12 HD3E, #16 T2, #17 Centaur, #21 Xenon, #24 HS, #25 MB, #28 Gorgar, #31 BigShot, #33 CBW, #41 CV, #46 GoinNuts, #46 BRose, #58 SpSh, #62 CC, #96 Taxi, #102 Victory, #111 DrDude, #134 MM, #153 Flight2K, #155 Genie, #158 Co1812, #160 FirePwr, #189 BH, #203 JY, #217 TAF, #221 FH, #252 RBIoN, #258 ElDor, #260 AFM, #261 BK, #276 Pin*Bot

[SIZE=+1]#50[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]Phreaker47[/SIZE]
PSN
(-20)

5 (5)
8 (8)
17 (17)
#6 BoP, #7 Flight2K, #7 HH, #8 Gorgar, #9 Taxi, #26 FH, #28 Xenon, #36 Centaur, #138 HS, #186 BigShot, #281 ES, #301 EatPM, #364 Pin*Bot, #426 FirePwr, #450 BK, #459 MM, #461 AFM
Rank (Change)
Username
Platform

# of Scores in the Top:
(previous)
Best Scores

[SIZE=+1]#51[/SIZE] (up 3)
[SIZE=+1]KILLDOZR70[/SIZE]
PC
(+17)

0 (0)
19 (18)
39 (37)
#19 HS, #20 Cyclone, #20 F14, #21 SC, #23 Diner, #24 SpSh-NEW!, #25 TeedOff, #26 Pin*Bot, #31 Victory, #32 HS2, #37 RS, #43 ES, #44 Flight2K, #48 DrDude, #53 FirePwr, #58 WWater-NEW!, #64 NGG, #66 Centaur, #67 Gorgar, #102 STTNG, #106 T2, #116 BoP, #131 HRC, #140 CP, #146 EatPM, #160 Co1812, #175 BK2K, #215 GoinNuts, #247 JY, #253 Genie, #260 BRose, #282 HH

[SIZE=+1]#52[/SIZE] (up 3)
[SIZE=+1]ostrich2[/SIZE]
PSN
(+7)

0 (0)
22 (21)
35 (34)
#13 CC, #14 HRC, #15 NGG, #20 MB, #20 HD3E, #20 SST, #24 AFM, #37 MM, #37 HS, #39 Xenon-NEW!, #44 WWater, #62 FirePwr, #68 SpSh, #68 FT, #71 CV, #73 ToM, #73 Diner, #78 Co1812, #81 WD, #88 CBW, #91 PZone, #100 PotO, #106 GoinNuts, #107 SS, #108 DrDude, #109 STTNG, #141 TeedOff, #164 TZ, #171 T2, #197 WWind, #198 ES, #230 J*B-NEW!

[SIZE=+1]#53[/SIZE] (up 13)
[SIZE=+1]Ceimoi[/SIZE]
OSX
(+86)

4 (3)
8 (7)
12 (10)
#1 Co1812-NEW!, #1 CBW, #5 J*B, #8 HRC, #19 SpSh, #34 MM, #65 WWind, #76 PZone, #151 ES, #204 LCA-NEW!, #209 RS, #234 Centaur

[SIZE=+1]#54[/SIZE] (down 3)
[SIZE=+1]Crusty Booger[/SIZE]
iOS
(-21)

0 (0)
25 (25)
54 (53)
#12 TeedOff, #17 Diner, #19 J*B, #25 SpSh, #28 PotO, #28 PZone, #29 WWind, #31 GoinNuts, #31 Co1812, #38 HS, #45 WWater, #47 FT, #47 F14, #52 Gorgar, #54 Victory, #57 Taxi, #61 ToM, #71 ES, #77 FirePwr, #78 T2, #80 WD, #82 CV, #93 BK, #94 Centaur, #94 BSD, #104 Flight2K, #107 LCA, #124 SS, #125 CBW, #140 TZ, #141 SST, #154 CP

[SIZE=+1]#55[/SIZE] (down 5)
[SIZE=+1]Vic Golf Chad[/SIZE]
PC
(-34)

0 (0)
19 (20)
53 (53)
#15 HS, #19 SST, #20 SC, #24 CBW, #26 GoinNuts, #28 HS2, #30 TeedOff, #31 PotO, #34 DrDude, #35 BK2K, #36 F14, #42 CentPark, #45 CP, #50 Diner, #52 J*B, #63 FT, #65 Taxi, #70 ES, #85 LCA, #103 WD, #104 SS, #106 Centaur, #107 Frank-NEW!, #108 ElDor, #108 BSD, #118 BRose, #125 WWind, #140 Pin*Bot, #143 RS, #146 CC, #161 Genie, #177 HRC

[SIZE=+1]#56[/SIZE] (down 3)
[SIZE=+1]sirius81710[/SIZE]
PSN
(-22)

0 (1)
24 (25)
40 (40)
#12 Victory, #14 CC, #21 JY, #26 CV, #27 Pin*Bot, #32 PZone, #34 WWater, #35 ToM, #36 AFM, #39 T2, #44 SS, #45 SpSh, #48 WD, #51 HRC, #57 NGG, #60 Co1812, #68 SST, #69 BRose, #71 TeedOff, #72 CP, #94 MM, #96 BoP, #97 ES, #99 CBW, #101 LCA, #128 MB, #134 DrDude, #138 TAF, #160 RBIoN, #162 Genie, #173 FT, #189 STTNG

[SIZE=+1]#57[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]kindhumor[/SIZE]
PC
(-12)

1 (2)
10 (10)
20 (20)
#5 BH, #11 HD3E, #11 Flight2K, #12 SS, #21 TZ, #22 FH, #39 ElDor, #40 EatPM, #85 BoP, #95 DrDude, #118 TAF, #145 FirePwr, #156 RBIoN, #156 MM, #177 CftBL, #278 Taxi, #291 ToM, #360 Genie, #433 BK, #437 GoinNuts

[SIZE=+1]#58[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]righty59[/SIZE]
OSX
(-5)

4 (4)
8 (8)
12 (12)
#4 HS, #8 FH, #8 BK, #10 Pin*Bot, #11 CC, #67 CP, #76 CentPark, #83 SST, #135 Victory, #230 Gorgar, #300 HH, #381 BSD

[SIZE=+1]#59[/SIZE] (down 2)
[SIZE=+1]baelgor[/SIZE]
PC
(-27)

1 (1)
14 (14)
25 (25)
#8 MM, #11 BSD, #15 MB, #16 STTNG, #19 Frank, #26 FT, #50 CV, #50 AFM, #50 JY, #59 NGG, #64 BoP, #69 RS, #70 DrDude, #72 TAF, #119 T2, #134 WD, #140 HS2, #173 FirePwr, #200 Victory, #202 J*B, #241 PotO, #278 ToM, #417 WWater, #420 HD3E, #497 RBIoN

[SIZE=+1]#60[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]shadow_tnt_2011[/SIZE]
PSN
(-20)

2 (2)
8 (8)
17 (17)
#6 TotAN, #7 CftBL, #13 WWater, #14 HD3E, #17 DrDude, #31 BSD, #53 SST, #69 FT, #111 TAF, #112 ES, #117 Gorgar, #143 WWind, #162 Diner, #248 RBIoN, #382 HRC, #409 Cyclone, #475 HH
Rank (Change)
Username
Platform

# of Scores in the Top:
(previous)
Best Scores

[SIZE=+1]#61[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]maezun[/SIZE]
PSN
(-6)

1 (1)
14 (14)
39 (40)
#10 SpSh, #11 RS, #20 Pin*Bot, #22 RBIoN, #23 TAF, #27 TZ, #36 ElDor, #36 BRose, #51 PotO, #55 CV, #62 CftBL, #63 CentPark, #83 Genie, #86 WD, #121 CP, #139 FT, #146 BoP, #148 EatPM, #159 JY, #162 AFM, #190 T2, #196 STTNG, #205 TeedOff, #212 ToM, #215 BK2K, #241 WWind, #259 Taxi, #268 MM, #289 BSD, #300 SS, #309 CC, #309 WWater

[SIZE=+1]#62[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]lllIIlIllIllIll[/SIZE]
PSN
(-5)

2 (2)
10 (10)
21 (21)
#2 RBIoN, #3 ToM, #13 TZ, #18 CV, #43 NGG, #49 TAF, #51 MB, #56 Centaur, #58 ES, #65 MM, #104 BRose, #110 PZone, #185 WD, #259 CftBL, #269 FT, #277 AFM, #291 BSD, #293 JY, #306 FH, #353 EatPM, #366 CC

[SIZE=+1]#63[/SIZE] (up 50)
[SIZE=+1]Zoop25[/SIZE]
PSN
(+146)

1 (1)
21 (16)
55 (50)
#6 ElDor, #22 HS2-NEW!, #24 HRC-NEW!, #25 GoinNuts-NEW!, #26 SST, #30 Gorgar-NEW!, #35 JY-NEW!, #40 Victory, #49 Co1812, #55 Frank-NEW!, #58 J*B, #62 CP, #63 LCA, #65 HH, #72 CV, #76 FT, #78 Genie, #86 PotO-NEW!, #88 BH, #89 HD3E, #100 BK2K, #102 TeedOff, #110 Flight2K, #111 Diner, #120 SpSh, #123 TZ, #131 RBIoN, #132 FirePwr, #133 BigShot-NEW!, #168 BK, #174 SC, #181 Taxi

[SIZE=+1]#64[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]Ouazegaga[/SIZE]
PSN
(-10)

1 (1)
23 (23)
54 (52)
#8 Taxi, #14 HH, #14 Xenon, #31 LCA, #34 BSD, #36 CV, #39 Pin*Bot, #45 HD3E, #46 FT, #57 CBW, #58 PZone, #66 Genie, #68 AFM, #72 Gorgar, #72 TeedOff, #75 J*B-NEW!, #76 SpSh, #78 MB, #90 CP, #93 Centaur, #95 Cyclone-NEW!, #96 WWater, #99 CC, #101 TZ, #101 SST, #125 BRose-NEW!, #133 EatPM, #137 BoP, #142 Co1812, #146 ES, #157 JY, #178 PotO

[SIZE=+1]#65[/SIZE] (down 5)
[SIZE=+1]PardonMeHippo[/SIZE]
PC
(-19)

0 (0)
23 (24)
51 (50)
#11 ElDor, #27 CBW, #28 SpSh, #28 BSD, #31 SST, #36 Flight2K, #38 T2, #43 FT, #45 JY, #45 Cyclone, #47 ES, #50 CentPark, #51 CV, #53 PotO, #56 Gorgar, #56 Victory, #62 BigShot, #62 HS2, #64 PZone, #73 FH, #88 HS, #91 LCA, #100 STTNG, #104 FirePwr, #121 Centaur, #121 BRose, #148 Xenon, #160 HD3E, #164 J*B, #176 Co1812, #185 Genie, #186 NGG

[SIZE=+1]#66[/SIZE] (up 1)
[SIZE=+1]NeonZwei[/SIZE]
PSN
(-5)

3 (4)
9 (9)
10 (10)
#6 BRose, #7 AFM, #10 FT, #11 ToM, #32 MM, #41 BoP, #68 CV, #81 EatPM, #89 TZ, #229 STTNG

[SIZE=+1]#67[/SIZE] (down 3)
[SIZE=+1]pinballchris[/SIZE]
iOS
(-17)

0 (0)
27 (27)
58 (57)
#21 ElDor, #23 CBW, #25 Co1812, #28 NGG, #29 HD3E, #34 HRC, #35 Diner, #38 GoinNuts, #39 HH, #40 HS, #47 Genie, #51 SS, #51 CC, #61 J*B, #62 DrDude, #77 TeedOff, #80 FirePwr, #83 CV, #83 Flight2K, #85 WWind, #86 BigShot, #87 BK, #87 CentPark, #88 Taxi, #88 ES, #93 BRose, #98 SST, #104 LCA, #105 CP, #105 BK2K, #120 RS, #121 FH

[SIZE=+1]#68[/SIZE] (up 2)
[SIZE=+1]Miragui[/SIZE]
iOS
(-8)

3 (3)
5 (5)
7 (7)
#2 CentPark, #4 CP, #7 CBW, #19 CV, #35 TotAN, #405 HRC, #455 BigShot

[SIZE=+1]#69[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]TRLBrony[/SIZE]
iOS
(-15)

0 (0)
20 (21)
49 (48)
#18 HRC, #19 ES, #21 Co1812, #26 SS, #26 SC, #32 Flight2K, #34 BRose, #42 CBW, #48 TeedOff, #54 FirePwr, #54 HS, #58 FT, #59 Gorgar, #65 Frank-NEW!, #67 WWind, #67 BK2K, #87 SpSh, #89 LCA, #90 WD, #100 WWater, #101 RS, #102 BH, #104 J*B, #106 CV, #110 Victory, #120 SST, #124 BK, #125 DrDude, #128 HS2, #134 T2, #140 NGG, #148 Diner

[SIZE=+1]#70[/SIZE] (up 2)
[SIZE=+1]ParallaxScroll[/SIZE]
PSN, PC
(-6)

0 (0)
17 (16)
27 (27)
#11 CV, #17 MM, #18 PZone, #20 Gorgar, #24 FH, #39 BigShot, #44 T2, #50 Taxi, #50 NGG, #50 Pin*Bot, #57 Centaur, #69 CentPark, #74 FirePwr, #80 CC, #86 BSD-NEW!, #90 BoP, #98 EatPM, #106 RBIoN, #156 RS-NEW!, #212 SS, #251 CftBL, #314 BH, #346 ToM, #354 SST, #376 AFM, #383 DrDude, #457 BK
Rank (Change)
Username
Platform

# of Scores in the Top:
(previous)
Best Scores

[SIZE=+1]#71[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]PinHead970[/SIZE]
PSN
(-8)

2 (3)
7 (7)
10 (10)
#3 WWind, #10 STTNG, #11 Co1812, #12 TZ, #30 EatPM, #60 WWater, #75 Pin*Bot, #144 Taxi, #186 SS, #242 DrDude

[SIZE=+1]#72[/SIZE] (down 4)
[SIZE=+1]CJ[/SIZE]
PC
(-22)

1 (1)
13 (13)
34 (34)
#4 TZ, #12 AFM, #13 HS2, #20 RS, #32 Frank, #35 J*B, #65 SC, #68 Cyclone, #70 GoinNuts, #79 CBW, #84 SST, #92 Pin*Bot, #100 HD3E, #116 MM, #116 BSD, #122 Flight2K, #122 BRose, #132 HRC, #153 Co1812, #165 Diner, #167 FH, #211 BoP, #254 EatPM, #273 TAF, #317 Victory, #335 WWind, #338 PZone, #341 PotO, #358 TeedOff, #394 STTNG, #438 BK2K, #463 Xenon

[SIZE=+1]#73[/SIZE] (down 8)
[SIZE=+1]Sun Vulcan[/SIZE]
PC
(-34)

1 (1)
15 (15)
37 (38)
#9 F14, #14 SST, #16 TeedOff, #27 ES, #27 Frank, #34 HS2, #37 Diner, #56 Cyclone, #61 Xenon, #63 BK2K, #67 WWater, #67 LCA, #82 Taxi, #82 HS, #86 CC, #121 Flight2K, #122 T2, #126 PotO, #137 JY, #138 GoinNuts, #144 RBIoN, #157 CV, #182 CentPark, #188 TAF, #194 Victory, #209 J*B, #237 PZone, #250 FH, #287 HRC, #345 HD3E, #352 CBW, #379 NGG

[SIZE=+1]#74[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]ruderudy666[/SIZE]
PSN
(-9)

3 (3)
9 (9)
18 (18)
#9 BigShot, #9 Genie, #9 SpSh, #20 GoinNuts, #27 HH, #53 Co1812, #54 Pin*Bot, #65 CP, #68 ElDor, #102 BK2K, #136 CentPark, #153 Gorgar, #159 FirePwr, #178 CC, #182 Centaur, #211 EatPM, #253 Flight2K, #369 SS

[SIZE=+1]#75[/SIZE] (up 2)
[SIZE=+1]mattenno[/SIZE]
PC
(-5)

1 (1)
7 (7)
18 (17)
#1 WWind, #11 TAF, #20 NGG, #22 MB, #25 BSD, #38 Xenon, #95 CC, #107 FH, #112 CftBL, #112 STTNG, #149 RS, #250 BigShot, #257 TZ, #386 SS, #392 FT, #395 WWater-NEW!, #400 CP, #420 Taxi

[SIZE=+1]#76[/SIZE] (down 2)
[SIZE=+1]moldygoat[/SIZE]
iOS
(-12)

0 (1)
14 (14)
32 (34)
#11 CP, #14 BoP, #15 Victory, #22 WWater, #32 ES, #34 WWind, #50 FT, #52 BK2K, #63 WD, #67 SpSh-NEW!, #70 Pin*Bot, #73 HRC, #88 RS, #90 PotO, #102 NGG, #149 Xenon, #159 TAF, #159 Cyclone, #189 CBW, #214 SS, #232 DrDude, #239 LCA, #251 Gorgar, #289 Diner, #291 PZone, #299 CV, #306 Centaur, #330 HS, #357 Taxi, #405 BH, #481 GoinNuts, #495 TeedOff

[SIZE=+1]#77[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]Tripple I[/SIZE]
iOS, Android
(-6)

1 (1)
17 (17)
40 (40)
#8 TeedOff, #17 HS, #25 LCA, #28 BK2K, #39 WWind, #41 SpSh, #45 BoP, #45 PZone, #47 BRose, #49 Centaur, #56 TAF, #64 CC, #64 Diner, #72 TZ, #74 T2, #84 FirePwr, #85 BSD, #103 FH, #110 SST, #117 SC, #132 AFM, #133 WD, #140 CV, #157 BK, #168 Flight2K, #174 GoinNuts, #189 JY, #227 Pin*Bot, #241 CentPark, #284 J*B, #287 MM, #293 NGG

[SIZE=+1]#78[/SIZE] (down 3)
[SIZE=+1]benika7[/SIZE]
PSN
(-12)

2 (2)
10 (10)
13 (13)
#4 MB, #8 CV, #25 CC, #26 TZ, #26 T2, #46 WWater, #48 RBIoN, #58 MM, #70 AFM, #86 Gorgar, #131 CftBL, #135 BoP, #192 ToM

[SIZE=+1]#79[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]OmegaDef[/SIZE]
PSN
(-19)

2 (2)
9 (10)
20 (20)
#4 CBW, #5 CftBL, #16 CP, #34 RBIoN, #42 Genie, #60 HRC, #67 BSD, #70 MM, #88 GoinNuts, #106 HH, #110 BK, #118 Gorgar, #189 FT, #190 Co1812, #202 WD, #206 BH, #229 Diner, #295 ElDor, #342 ToM, #443 AFM

[SIZE=+1]#80[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]cnccola[/SIZE]
iOS
(-18)

1 (1)
14 (14)
23 (23)
#9 CP, #19 EatPM, #22 Taxi, #25 HD3E, #33 WWater, #33 T2, #41 WWind, #51 ToM, #60 Centaur, #61 Gorgar, #70 Genie, #89 FH, #94 NGG, #96 CV, #127 TZ, #130 BK, #144 MB, #170 BoP, #170 FirePwr, #256 AFM, #279 STTNG, #323 CftBL, #372 RBIoN
Rank (Change)
Username
Platform

# of Scores in the Top:
(previous)
Best Scores

[SIZE=+1]#81[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]CaptainMisery[/SIZE]
PC
(-10)

0 (0)
13 (13)
22 (22)
#15 RBIoN, #21 STTNG, #25 FH, #26 TeedOff, #33 Gorgar, #34 BH, #38 BigShot, #39 Victory, #40 ToM, #43 MM, #74 Pin*Bot, #79 WWind, #97 BoP, #110 SS, #116 CV, #123 MB, #139 HD3E, #146 Taxi, #179 T2, #184 Genie, #217 Co1812, #284 WWater

[SIZE=+1]#82[/SIZE] (up 3)
[SIZE=+1]kikitho[/SIZE]
iOS
(+6)

1 (1)
12 (11)
14 (13)
#7 PZone, #21 AFM, #30 MM, #33 STTNG, #37 HS2-NEW!, #38 WWater, #38 WD, #43 CC, #43 BSD, #46 T2, #51 TAF, #68 RS, #155 ToM, #219 JY

[SIZE=+1]#83[/SIZE] (up 1)
[SIZE=+1]jammer[/SIZE]
PC
(+4)

2 (2)
15 (15)
39 (38)
#4 Frank-NEW!, #10 F14, #32 SC, #37 Cyclone, #39 Co1812, #42 J*B, #43 HS2, #58 BSD, #66 LCA, #70 SpSh, #71 CC, #74 SST, #79 BK2K, #80 Xenon, #99 RS, #106 Diner, #112 HRC, #128 PZone, #151 JY, #152 BRose, #162 T2-NEW!, #164 GoinNuts, #169 FT, #210 Pin*Bot, #217 ES, #225 HS, #226 Flight2K, #237 PotO, #261 WWind-NEW!, #272 DrDude, #297 CBW, #298 EatPM-NEW!

[SIZE=+1]#84[/SIZE] (down 3)
[SIZE=+1]victorstulemeije[/SIZE]
Android
(-11)

0 (0)
17 (19)
51 (50)
#12 FT, #17 Cyclone, #19 PotO, #27 HD3E, #35 WWind, #40 J*B, #47 NGG, #52 TeedOff, #61 HRC, #66 BRose, #77 Xenon, #80 LCA, #81 Taxi, #90 WWater, #94 CV, #96 RS, #98 CftBL, #101 Victory, #103 Co1812, #115 Diner, #119 SST, #125 FH, #125 BK2K, #127 BoP, #145 Flight2K, #148 Gorgar, #153 Genie, #154 TAF, #180 Frank-NEW!, #188 HS, #192 HS2, #201 BSD

[SIZE=+1]#85[/SIZE] (down 2)
[SIZE=+1]banane32[/SIZE]
PSN
(-6)

2 (3)
4 (4)
4 (4)
#7 NGG, #9 MM, #11 MB, #13 SS

[SIZE=+1]#86[/SIZE] (down 4)
[SIZE=+1]Hongo[/SIZE]
PC
(-12)

1 (1)
14 (14)
22 (22)
#10 TZ, #14 J*B, #26 Xenon, #34 AFM, #40 BoP, #40 RS, #41 CentPark, #47 CV, #54 CC, #59 BSD, #64 Cyclone, #79 FT, #81 MB, #90 EatPM, #119 HS, #160 T2, #171 CftBL, #267 PZone, #276 Diner, #387 MM, #440 ES, #442 BRose

[SIZE=+1]#87[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]cinebxl[/SIZE]
OSX
(-5)

2 (3)
5 (5)
6 (6)
#5 CC, #8 HS, #11 DrDude, #29 FH, #42 Victory, #200 Pin*Bot

[SIZE=+1]#88[/SIZE] (no change)
[SIZE=+1]Beamerboy[/SIZE]
OSX
(-2)

2 (2)
5 (5)
10 (10)
#1 Cyclone, #5 HS, #22 Xenon, #35 PZone, #46 SST, #200 CC, #228 Victory, #264 SpSh, #320 TeedOff, #336 WWind

[SIZE=+1]#89[/SIZE] (up 131)
[SIZE=+1]FUUTA[/SIZE]
PC
(+153)

3 (1)
5 (2)
8 (4)
#4 CftBL-NEW!, #9 ToM-NEW!, #9 AFM, #30 CP, #93 TZ-NEW!, #179 BigShot, #180 CentPark, #466 MB-NEW!

[SIZE=+1]#90[/SIZE] (down 3)
[SIZE=+1]Gregory Corso[/SIZE]
PC
(-8)

0 (0)
14 (14)
34 (34)
#15 Centaur, #29 Co1812, #31 WWind, #32 PotO, #36 PZone, #37 FT, #38 SpSh, #41 SST, #43 FH, #43 CBW, #51 BRose, #65 WD, #72 ES, #84 Pin*Bot, #124 NGG, #130 CV, #135 BSD, #136 JY, #141 Victory, #143 Taxi, #200 BH, #212 WWater, #219 FirePwr, #254 T2, #282 EatPM, #292 BK2K, #308 TZ, #313 HS, #317 LCA, #330 Diner, #362 BoP, #371 Genie
Rank (Change)
Username
Platform

# of Scores in the Top:
(previous)
Best Scores

[SIZE=+1]#91[/SIZE] (down 1)
[SIZE=+1]dep[/SIZE]
PC
(-4)

3 (3)
4 (4)
9 (9)
#2 TZ, #7 FH, #7 HS2, #89 Diner, #138 JY, #173 WD, #328 FT, #384 NGG, #489 BSD

[SIZE=+1]#92[/SIZE] (up 5)
[SIZE=+1]smotpoker42088[/SIZE]
PSN
(+24)

0 (0)
10 (10)
22 (21)
#11 JY, #20 LCA, #21 NGG, #22 SC-NEW!, #29 ES, #43 HRC, #47 WD, #63 Diner, #74 TZ, #83 HH, #161 Cyclone-NEW!, #162 RBIoN, #183 PZone, #188 PotO, #219 BRose, #249 Taxi, #305 WWater, #349 TeedOff, #372 HS, #438 Centaur, #464 CentPark, #480 Co1812

[SIZE=+1]#93[/SIZE] (up 9)
[SIZE=+1]kay989[/SIZE]
PSN
(+23)

0 (0)
13 (13)
49 (46)
#23 FT, #23 BRose, #24 BK2K, #26 WWind, #26 HS2-NEW!, #34 SpSh, #48 Xenon, #51 Diner, #53 BSD, #78 PZone, #79 JY, #86 HRC, #99 J*B, #101 Cyclone, #109 AFM, #113 EatPM, #113 CC, #116 F14-NEW!, #118 WD, #125 HS, #132 NGG, #137 DrDude, #137 SST, #144 WWater, #145 TeedOff, #159 PotO, #162 Centaur, #169 ES, #176 LCA, #180 RBIoN, #189 MM, #190 TAF

[SIZE=+1]#94[/SIZE] (down 5)
[SIZE=+1]tiotbellot[/SIZE]
PSN, Android
(-24)

0 (0)
19 (20)
46 (47)
#23 TeedOff, #26 F14, #31 HS2, #33 Genie, #37 SpSh, #49 T2, #50 CBW, #50 Cyclone, #51 HH, #52 Taxi, #54 WWind, #56 RS, #60 ES, #60 SC, #64 TZ, #76 GoinNuts, #85 Co1812, #88 BSD, #100 Diner, #112 PotO, #113 SST, #127 CftBL, #132 Xenon, #135 LCA, #136 BH, #137 HRC, #149 Centaur, #152 ElDor, #161 Frank, #167 FT, #218 Pin*Bot, #221 Victory

[SIZE=+1]#95[/SIZE] (down 4)
[SIZE=+1]ANDY 944S2[/SIZE]
PC
(-8)

2 (3)
4 (4)
6 (6)
#5 Xenon, #9 BSD, #11 J*B, #52 F14, #177 HS2, #215 Frank

[SIZE=+1]#96[/SIZE] (up 16)
[SIZE=+1]mmanson[/SIZE]
PC
(+28)

0 (0)
9 (9)
39 (39)
#17 Frank-NEW!, #20 Xenon, #21 Cyclone, #22 Flight2K, #33 J*B, #45 Taxi-NEW!, #46 PotO, #72 HS2, #81 F14, #101 GoinNuts, #105 Diner, #111 SST, #116 TeedOff, #131 BRose, #135 RS, #143 T2, #166 ES, #167 HH, #191 Pin*Bot, #223 BSD, #242 HRC, #255 FH, #262 Centaur, #264 BH, #264 BK, #265 Co1812, #307 LCA, #309 TAF, #325 SC, #331 PZone, #345 ElDor, #358 AFM

[SIZE=+1]#97[/SIZE] (down 4)
[SIZE=+1]GoatMaster66[/SIZE]
PC
(-5)

1 (1)
12 (12)
30 (31)
#5 GoinNuts, #17 HD3E, #30 Co1812, #35 LCA, #36 Victory, #60 PotO, #64 T2, #66 JY, #71 Diner, #90 RBIoN, #91 BSD, #93 NGG, #112 DrDude, #128 Pin*Bot, #138 MB, #140 SST, #155 FT, #177 BK2K, #206 BoP, #232 STTNG, #232 PZone, #234 CV, #236 WD, #247 Genie, #264 BRose, #309 Gorgar, #319 MM, #381 CC, #387 TZ, #492 FH

[SIZE=+1]#98[/SIZE] (down 4)
[SIZE=+1]West_Tiger[/SIZE]
iOS
(-10)

2 (2)
9 (10)
32 (32)
#5 FirePwr, #8 CentPark, #39 Diner, #40 CV, #53 FT, #58 Flight2K, #61 BigShot, #68 Pin*Bot, #100 HS, #103 Gorgar, #117 Co1812, #128 Cyclone, #135 WWater, #144 BH, #149 GoinNuts, #187 BRose, #189 BSD, #226 CftBL, #234 BK2K, #255 TAF, #288 PotO, #294 JY, #300 EatPM, #324 CBW, #351 SS, #360 HRC, #402 TeedOff, #414 PZone, #427 RS, #428 HS2, #451 SpSh, #453 BoP

[SIZE=+1]#99[/SIZE] (down 4)
[SIZE=+1]9u1d0[/SIZE]
iOS
(-10)

0 (0)
19 (20)
47 (46)
#17 BH, #29 F14, #34 PZone, #37 HH, #43 Pin*Bot, #45 J*B, #48 Centaur, #50 Xenon, #54 LCA, #55 BK2K, #58 STTNG, #66 Flight2K, #74 BoP, #74 ES, #76 EatPM, #77 BK, #79 HRC, #84 HS, #97 ElDor, #106 HS2, #112 GoinNuts, #113 TZ, #116 Co1812, #121 Taxi, #122 Diner, #125 SST, #126 CftBL, #128 NGG, #131 Victory, #158 HD3E, #164 Cyclone, #176 Frank-NEW!

[SIZE=+1]#100[/SIZE] (down 4)
[SIZE=+1]Herrbastun[/SIZE]
PSN
(-8)

1 (1)
9 (9)
24 (24)
#4 EatPM, #25 Taxi, #28 MM, #38 CV, #38 LCA, #39 Genie, #50 ToM, #89 AFM, #93 Co1812, #116 BK2K, #142 HD3E, #172 BRose, #180 FH, #180 CftBL, #222 WD, #233 CP, #251 STTNG, #300 TZ, #319 WWind, #362 CBW, #372 Victory, #459 BK, #472 RBIoN, #481 MB

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.