Bug Android Version 1.0.9 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have previously been bringing up performance issues with Bride and Funhouse. I finally worked up the courage to load a custom ROM on my phone, Blu Kuban, along with his kernel that I was able to tinker with a bit. I'm not an expert in that so all I did was raise the minimum processor power from 200mhz to 500. So far, both those tables are running much better. The slowdown, if any, isn't nearly as crippling (dropped frames) as it was before on stock ICS. There's still a noticeable difference between those two tables, and the other tables. But it's become easier to play two of my favorite tables now.

I'd like to do some more research into Tegrak and playing around with some settings. Nothing crazy, just as long as I can play pinball. Looking forward to a new update soon. I'm not in the beta program so I hope it's going well.

Have you checked this thread out? http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...-Combinations-to-improve-gameplay-performance

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Alright guys, after a long few weeks we should be ready to post a build today, lots of fixes went in (including those that i hope will help sound stuttering for the evo as well as the Galaxy Nexus). Some stability issues were resolved, filter switch in the main menu, new login system, etc. Due to timing restrictions however I am not sure how long (if at all) we will have for a beta test, though we have been testing it in house. I want to make sure to release it soon so that I can put out any fires that might arise Thursday, since I am out of town Fri-Sun. Stay tuned!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Alright guys, after a long few weeks we should be ready to post a build today, lots of fixes went in (including those that i hope will help sound stuttering for the evo as well as the Galaxy Nexus). Some stability issues were resolved, filter switch in the main menu, new login system, etc. Due to timing restrictions however I am not sure how long (if at all) we will have for a beta test, though we have been testing it in house. I want to make sure to release it soon so that I can put out any fires that might arise Thursday, since I am out of town Fri-Sun. Stay tuned!

I'm ready to test and will provide a full detailed report a few hours after testing.

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012

I'm ready to test it out as well!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
@Ryan...I haven't run into any game breaking bugs just yet, but I had a question. Are there going to be any fixes to any of the previous tables? As of now, I only had to re-download Monster Bash, but all the other tables still have the same bugs and other imperfections that were previously reported.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Quick play of BlackKnight, table didn't say "fight 2/3 enemies" when appropriate. I'll try a reset after work tonighht to see if that fixes it.

stasg7

Apr 11, 2012
Good work! On this new build my personal bug with flying camera on Black Hole is gone! =)

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Just downloaded the new apk. So it updates your current version to include the new tables but this apk is still 1.0.9. Is there a bad consequences for buying pack 4 through the apk or should i wait for the official release? Btw switching my rezound portrait/landscape has been improved. Its almost a perfect transition, it now just stutters for half a sec. New tables run great!

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
When i started 2 ball multiball on black knight it just flashed 2 on the dmd display for the rest of the game.

sharkbear

Jul 26, 2012
Ran into a minor bug in BK. In 2-ball multiball the "2" continued to display on the hud after the first ball drained, stayed after the second ball drained and did not go away when I played my last ball and the game ended. My final score never displayed.

Edit: What Judi said.:)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I also ran into the 2-Ball multi-ball display bug in which the 2 flashing on the display does not disappear once you lose a ball. It stays that way for the remainder of the game and you can't see your score anymore. This happens everytime you activate 2-Ball multi-ball. The display does return to normal once you start a new game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts