Bug Android Version 1.17.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Device/OS: Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 (2013)

Table: T2

Bug Description: canon multiball camera does not activate after nailing the super jackpot.

Frequency: 30-40% of the time

Expected behavior: Every time you shoot the canon for multiball the camera should zoom to that area. Excluding of course during a super jackpot when the other balls are still in play during the canon shot.

Actual Behavior: After completing the super jackpot attempt, whether you were successful or not, during the next started multiball round the camera will not zoom to canon.

Steps To Reproduce: Start multiball, score a jackpot, then either hit or miss the super jackpot.

Additional comment: This seems to happen when you've had a round with several multiballs started. I've seen it the most when I've run at least 2 multiballs completed with only a normal jackpot scored. Then start a multiball and activate the superjackpot. It doesn't seem to matter if you nail the super or not. I've had this bug occur during both instances.

K

Korven

Device: Samsung galaxy s2 (4.1.2)

Table: Flight 2000

Bug: Pressing the F2K icon crashes the app

Frequency: 100%

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
The non-android specific table bugs you guys may want to post in the table section for more viability (if you haven't already that is ;) )

timmyD

Nov 28, 2012
Device/OS: Nexus 7

Table: CV

Bug Description: Playing in tournament I got the plunger stuck in launch view bug while starting neon multiball.

Edit: got the worst version of the bug too, then the right flipper goes dead.

Steps To Reproduce: Start neon multiball

Frequency: No idea, hardly play CV anymore.

Additional comment: :banghead:

I second this bug... Bummer.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Device/OS: Nexus 7 / Jelly Bean 4.3

Bug Description: When selecting the my score option in tournament it displays someone else's scores instead of your own.

Steps To Reproduce: Start tournament, select overall standings, and click my score.

Additional Comments:

K

Korven

Bug Description: When selecting the my score option in tournament it displays someone else's scores instead of your own.

Steps To Reproduce: Start tournament, select overall standings, and click my score.

Additional Comments:

Works for me on my N7 with 4.3.

K

Korven

But I had this bug a few times on the ordinary leader boards.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012

Additional Comments:
Had this also.

timmyD

Nov 28, 2012
Is it me, my new Nexus 7 or is Pin Bot's graphics on outlanes and under flippers seem stacked or flipper graphics should not be there when flippers are up?

Maybe this is how the table is, I don't know how to grab a screen shot, sorry... It's not a bug per-se, just a graphic glitch

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Is it me, my new Nexus 7 or is Pin Bot's graphics on outlanes and under flippers seem stacked or flipper graphics should not be there when flippers are up?

Maybe this is how the table is, I don't know how to grab a screen shot, sorry... It's not a bug per-se, just a graphic glitch

To grab a screen shot on a Nexus 7 hold down the volume key and press the power button at the same time.

N

netizen

On the old Nexus 7 it's - volume down & power pressed simultaneously.

You're right, my bad. It's that key combo on all devices using ICS and greater.

I usually do screen shots out of muscle memory and on one tab the up/down volume rocker direction is inverted compared to the other. Really causes some confusion and undesired results at times.

4P47HY

Apr 20, 2013
Bug Description: The Champion Pub - Trigger button is not functioning for any in game purposes; no smart punch, no poker discards

Having the same problem. Launch button is not working in this table.

Device: Note II / 4.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts