Android Version 1.18.1 Discussion And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Feedback: haunted house still lags like mad (on flipper presses) and has upper right clipped in portrait view. Mipmapping-) thank you! Teed off: played it in PHoF and never saw half these features;)

All in all another good package but HH still needs some love. Feels like the c build (without the crashes). Assuming we'll see Victory and Aces high eventually :)

Last edited:

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Wow, it's been hard to beta test with a lot going on personally, but I thought you guys picked up a lot more bugs in the beta builds. Was surprised to see this released.

K

Korven

Just because bugs are found in beta doesn't mean they get fixed in the official release. We have bugs found in betas months ago still present today. *cough*pin**bot*cough*

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Just because bugs are found in beta doesn't mean they get fixed in the official release. We have bugs found in betas months ago still present today. *cough*pin**bot*cough*
Oh yeah, I'm familiar with that. But to my untrained eye, the bugs in the beta thread seemed to be higher and a little more serious than in other recent packs. I think I'm going to wait a bit before I buy this one.

Last edited:
K

Korven

Strangest thing is the HH score rollover bug I reported in the beta thread that got fixed in 18c build but is present again in the official release. :rolleyes:

N

netizen

This must be a new record on amount of time before a hacked score was #1 on the leader boards.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This must be a new record on amount of time before a hacked score was #1 on the leader boards.

I'd be surprised whether score hacking would be possible under Google Play Games leaderboards. They seem pretty solid.

K

Korven

The same guy was last on the TO board, made me think the two scores got switched somehow? Buy, yeah, took like 5min after release for them to show up.

K

Korven

Alright! Scoring rollover glitch fixed and ebs awarded in HH now!

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
There's a few bugs here and there, but nothing that won't get sorted out in the future. The unresponsive Tee'd Off name input thing seems more like an emulation issue, and that'll probably get sorted out soon enough. In fact, that's probably why the next two tables are also Gottliebs, anything special that they learned in making pack 18 will also be useful in pack 19, whilst if they find a breakthrough in pack 19 they'll be able to patch an easy fix to pack 18.

The only other thing I've noticed is that some tables seem to play a little slower than before. I only tested Firepower but it seems a litle laggy.

That being said, I like that people are able to find bugs, I just don't like it when people try to use sarcasm when talking about the bugs because it comes across as pretty passive aggressive. Play nice, guys!

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
HH
the Extraball is not given (and also not the goal)
Reproducible to 100% (4 ties now seen)

OS 4.1.2 Android A510 Tablett

in the most of cases I hit the falling target in the cellar ; if I come out, the Extraball lamp is lightning /blinking.
Its hard enough to hit the right corner (ground) and I was happy to get them. But surprise: not extraball, no standard goal. I get 4 times the same result in different games, so it is till now 100% Reproducible

edit on:
just try it with the beta 18.c : same problem
edit off.

Last edited:

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Tee'd off

No Multiplayer game possible. If I select 4 player, the game served only 3 balls for player 1 and does not switch to player 2-4

Also if I insert my 3 char for a new HC: The char change with left and right only sometimes, so it was happen, that it was not possible to insert my 3 char before timeout
100% Reproducible
4.1.2 Android

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 4

eckless

Sep 11, 2012
In the mode where you try to collect letters in SKINS!, sometimes the upper-left target (the volcano hole?) gives me a letter during the mode, sometimes it doesn't. Is the only thing I'm supposed to shoot for during this round the volcano? Or is there some other target I need to hit?

Thanks!
Eckless

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

4P47HY

Apr 20, 2013
I just wanted to say thank you for mipmapping toggle option. I can now play in landscape mode with a nice picture :)

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Had a weird one today on Tee'd Off. Got a high score and ran into the slow initial entry as expected. I was able to get all three entered in time, just entering the third one as time expired. At that point a new game immediately started and all buttons were unresponsive so I had to Force Quit the app. Upon restarting I found the game never registered, no completed goals, no high score :(

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
What happened to the pin launch camera? In the last release, it seemed like the camera was locked to overhead when you were launching the ball to emphasize the pressure for skill shots, and then it disappeared in this pack? Is there an option for that now? I rather liked it the other way.

And yeah, the camera still decides it's view in HH, and in the retail version, the lower playfield is much harder to play than in it was in the betas. I also still think the lighting looks way to bright for a haunted house theme compared to the real machine, which I remember playing in arcades many years ago.

N

netizen

What happened to the pin launch camera? In the last release, it seemed like the camera was locked to overhead when you were launching the ball to emphasize the pressure for skill shots, and then it disappeared in this pack? Is there an option for that now? I rather liked it the other way..

press the camera view button at the plunge screen for 3 plunge camera views.

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
That worked!

My sincerest thanks to Ryan and anyone else who fixed up Haunted House! The lighting was taken down to a good level, the camera is fixed, and it feels right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.