Bug Android Version 1.5.0 Bugs and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

yarrick

Sep 22, 2012
"shoot the ball into express lane one and lock it, camera gets stuck and no matter what u do you can't get the plunger view to launch a new ball. "
I have got this bug now three games on the trot - each time when I am at the 2million mark +, its hugely frustrating and even the invoking TILT will not change the camera so basically its game over even on ball 1.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Who mentioned the Local High Score issue in taxi. The top score is hard-coded, and here's some proof.

Screenshot_2012-09-24-16-32-36.png

And, **AHEM**, that is a pretty good score for me. I should be up toward the rarefied top of the leaderboards with that one.

I'm looking at you Pop_Seargent and Bonzo ;)

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Hey Ryan, any update as to when the next beta might be available? No pressure, just can't wait to try the next tables.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
we are making a few last tweaks and then I will post it here shortly. Depending on the ios release timing this might be a short cycle. Also, sorry if I have been scarcer here than in the past they have me working on some backend work but I am still here =)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
we are making a few last tweaks and then I will post it here shortly. Depending on the ios release timing this might be a short cycle. Also, sorry if I have been scarcer here than in the past they have me working on some backend work but I am still here =)

You known what we're like Ryan: we're quick to tell you if there are glaring issues with beta builds.

Other PAF users have suggested that you should roll out the way you engage us as a testing community as a system other FS platforms could use. I understand that the iOS team doesn't get the value and power of a well-engaged testing community like you do.

I know it takes some effort to build rapport with a community like this, but based on the quality improvements I've observed since beta builds became available, it is something seriously worth considering as a model for the other platforms.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Thank you for the update Ryan. I figured that you have been working hard over there. All of your work is greatly appreciated.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
lol i wish ;) we are actually working on some new front end work that will eventually tie into tournaments (working on the backend for that as well). But guild wars 2 is fun!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Hmm...after the unparalleled travesty that was FF14, I've been really hesitant to jump back in the MMORPG pool. But it sounds like it might be time to reconsider.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
btw I did pass on the comment Jared, hopefully we can task someone (if we can find the bandwidth) to be more active in the ios region. Since Android is so fragmented testing here is really really time consuming so you guys have been a huge help, so naturally I am more active here due to the nature of the situation. Other platforms not so much, but I agree the quality has gone up since I have represented myself here more.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Just a quick first impressions post:

Elvira: Played two games, didn't encounter any problems. Looks great.

NGG: One game. The blue ramps aren't opaque at all :( And I had the bug where the view stays in roaming mode when starting a new game for the first time.

Edit: Shame on me for not saying "thank you, Ryan". Off to sleep now...

Edit2: replace "opaque" with "transparent" o_O

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
it was actually a performance decision, I believe ios is going out like that too, no clue about the camera though.

sharkbear

Jul 26, 2012
Scripted tables (BH, BK & Gorgar) completely broken by update. Cannot start game in any of them.

On a Google Nexus.

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
yeah i actually caught that right after i posted it, but decided not to pull it because Mike had already left the office, sorry I forgot to mention it in a rush to get home. Ill post another one in the morning.

sharkbear

Jul 26, 2012
Glad I've got 2 tablets going then - must... have... GORGAR!

New tables look great Ryan. Fantastic work from you guys, as always. Going to be a very late night...

N

Nik Barbour

Not tried the tables yet, but noticed download is over 30mb again.
Is it going to be, now you see it - now you don't in the market again?

Did management ever go for the 'don't bundle a table' solution?

If not - would you mind updating the download thread you created, at the release time :)
(I hate modding the build.prop & faking devices - Thanks Ryan! )

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
On CFTBL There is a line of black pixels by the plunger. Nothing horrible, but definately was not there before. Will keep playing and let you know what else I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts