Bug Android Version 1.6.0 Bugs And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Found a bug on Funhouse. The Mystery Mirror can only be completed once. Previous behavior was it would clear the lights after activating the Super Frenzy mode, allowing it to be completed again. Now, after completing the mirror and activating Super Frenzy, the lights don't clear and the mirror is now useless.
Could have sworn I finished the mirror twice in a game. It might not have been on 1.6, though, if that means anything.

As for the pop sounds, I like them, but I'm not certain they're all that authentic.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Found a bug on Funhouse. The Mystery Mirror can only be completed once. Previous behavior was it would clear the lights after activating the Super Frenzy mode, allowing it to be completed again. Now, after completing the mirror and activating Super Frenzy, the lights don't clear and the mirror is now useless.
Activating Super Frenzy locks the mirror for the rest of the current ball. Once you drain, the mirror lights will go dark again and you can work toward a new Super Frenzy.

Andassaran

Sep 6, 2012
Its weird... It froze the mirror up on me last night to where I couldn't complete it more than once, and I just finished a 20 or so minute game today and it didn't freeze the mirror up. It went dark and unlocked after ball drain. Seems to be intermittent. I am however also getting the multiball plunger bug experienced by other users (on android and iOS as well). end a game with balls locked EXCEPT on Elvira [she shoots em out and lets it drain while the match is going on] and the number you locked ends up in the plunger

Also, the Alphanumeric HUDs are messed up even worse this time around. blinking text now is all buggered. Funhouse for example: getting pops at max from the mirror used to show " JET BUMPERS " " AT MAXIMUM " ... now all i get is randomly either one line or the other. like the refresh speed of the hud has been reduced. blink animations are still screwy (read: wrong). This is on both my nexus and my tab

Last edited:

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Regarding the mirror in FH:

Once all six awards are collected, the Mirror light relights and all six award lights flash; hitting the Mirror at this point starts Super Frenzy (see FRENZY). (Note to Whirlwind players: this does NOT award all six bonuses again, unlike Whirlwind's Mega Door Score.) Once Super Frenzy is started, the Mirror is disabled for the rest of the ball, after which it resets.

The mirror disabling after Super Frenzy is normal and intended behaviour.

N

Nik Barbour

Black Knight - plunge and hold out right flipper, ball deflects off and rolls over upper left flipper, but hits some invisible stop at the point where the upper left flipper pivots.
This doesn't happen on the real table. (or in Visual Pinball)

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Also, the Alphanumeric HUDs are messed up even worse this time around. blinking text now is all buggered. Funhouse for example: getting pops at max from the mirror used to show " JET BUMPERS " " AT MAXIMUM " ... now all i get is randomly either one line or the other. like the refresh speed of the hud has been reduced. blink animations are still screwy (read: wrong). This is on both my nexus and my tab

I've actually been seeing that ever since Funhouse came out on Android. My phone's a Sidekick 4G, probably near the low end of the range that can run TPA.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ryan, from now on can you please post which tables have a new version available so that I can make sure those tables redownload automatically? I would like to test this first before I do a clean install of the BETA on my device. Thanks.

Vegetea_MAX

Oct 18, 2012
Hello i have a problem with the motion sensor on Galaxy S3 it´s not working at all in any table on this game in other games work fine.
So i can´t nudge the ball
i have the same problem with the old version

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
@PinWiz - No sweat, not sure if any new versions are rolling out with this one since I have been so busy elsewhere, but in the future I will certainly do that.

@Vegetea - Are you sure that you have the option enabled in game? The game does default to touch nudge. Other than that, I have no clue what might be happening.

Vegetea_MAX

Oct 18, 2012
Thank you very much!!

@Vegetea - Are you sure that you have the option enabled in game? The game does default to touch nudge. Other than that, I have no clue what might be happening.

Ok thanks for the tip now it works i miss this option because i use the spanish version and in the frist option screen where you can select the table under the options MANDOS (i dont know how it look in the english verison i assume is controls or game controls) when you touch this option it say that you can nugde the ball by shaking the screen and does not give the option to change noting only explain how to control the game, but now i found that you need to enter the table and you can change that inside the table options

Another bug is in the funhouse table in the spanish verison the instructions show this chaper 2 text, chapter 3 text and so on... inside each chapter show this "This is the instruction text that will be displayed"

Like some translation is missing

Thanks for the great work!!! in the play store i see many people complain about the table´s are very expensive (in spanish) but in don´t think so they are great and worth the price you pay

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
getting cameras and a few other things done (mostly pertaining to operators menu/pro mode). Be on the lookout early next week.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Let's not jump to conclusions. He could just be speaking of TZ.

But if you want to announce operator menu support for the other tables, Ryan, I'm not going to stand in your way... ;)

I'm not jumping to conclusions...I know what he's talking about, but I've just been holding my tongue ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts