Bug Android Version 1.7.0 Bugs And Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andassaran

Sep 6, 2012
I can't get you a screenshot because when I touch the screenshot shortcut key on the TF300 with the plunger at the mark, the plunger fires. :-(

EDIT: something has changed on Android. The previous sweet spot is completely broken now.

And I have tried everything to find the new sweet spot again but no matter what position I try, I can never land the passenger pickup any more

Hold the plunger where you want it, then mash volume down and power at the same time. Native android screenshot method on ICS and later. Won't fire the plunger that way.

Meto

Jul 25, 2012
With the game running, press 'return' to get to the menu options. Then where it says 'hud off' press once till it says 'hud on' then press resume to carry on the game.

The setting will reset when you kill the app, and have to be set again.

I don't have that option on my phone..... really strange as I do with the other tables, just not CV

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
I have seen another issue on Scare Stiff where I have been trying to get the standard goal of having the ball saved by the spell. I have done this at least 3 times and it has not registered the goal yet. Is anyone else having the same problem or is there something that I am doing wrong. I have have even seen Ball Saved by Spell on the DMD.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
I have seen another issue on Scare Stiff where I have been trying to get the standard goal of having the ball saved by the spell. I have done this at least 3 times and it has not registered the goal yet. Is anyone else having the same problem or is there something that I am doing wrong. I have have even seen Ball Saved by Spell on the DMD.
Mine worked on the first time, for what it's worth.

EDIT: Also FWIW, I had a bug playing Cirqus Voltaire today, where I got in a few games to try and tick off some of the wizard goals on my tablet. After tapping Continue at the final score screen, I immediately tapped Start on the table, and while the buttons and logo went away, the table was still in attract mode (making the fireworks noise, too). Something similar happened on Taxi, too, though it did eventually start the game. With CV, I had to quit out.

Last edited:

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
So the beta table must have been bugged with the goals. I deleted the Scared Stiff table and downloaded it again. The goal counted once I had done this.

Red_Chaos1

Sep 28, 2012
Interesting (and harmless) plunger bug with ToM since before the most recent update: if you manage to weak plunge the ball and it starts to roll back, you can hit the plunger again and it will send the ball flying as if it were at rest against the plunger.

trachea

Aug 17, 2012
Interesting (and harmless) plunger bug with ToM since before the most recent update: if you manage to weak plunge the ball and it starts to roll back, you can hit the plunger again and it will send the ball flying as if it were at rest against the plunger.

I kept forgetting to post this one. This happens on ALL the tables as far as I know:

If you weak plunge, the ball will roll back and rebound off the plunger a few times before settling at rest (at which point the player would attempt another plunge). Sounds normal. However, the game allows you to plunge anytime after the first rebound even if the ball is in mid-air and nowhere near the plunger.

N

Nik Barbour

Yellow sticky 'post it note' stuck on the imaginary fridge.

Ryan - please don't forget to fix the size of the 'score counter' , and 'ball in play' counter in Big Shot, for landscape small devices, before posting next apk file.

I can't see the left bank at all, and I'm blaming this (not my lack of skill) for not being quite able to crack that last table goal of 250k. :D

(edit - ball in play counter is only a problem in portrait, obscuring flippers).

Thanks - and get some milk and bread whilst your out.

ysa5y5yd.jpg

Last edited:

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
I read in one of the other posts where Ryan said he was going to try and have something later today. Hope that works out and holds true.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
When it says final score on my Nexus 10, I can't press the continue button, it just thinks I'm pressing the scores/hall of fame one regardless of where I press.

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
My only question is if the beta comes out today will i only be able to play the table until i reach the set high score for the free version of it seeing i will not have the redemption code from the kickstarter? Normally when the beta's come out i buy them as soon as i have them loaded and never have to worry about the score limit, but with this i will not be purchasing as I will be receiving it from the kickstarter. That would make extensive beta testing difficult because you would be cut off once you reach that limit.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
My only question is if the beta comes out today will i only be able to play the table until i reach the set high score for the free version of it seeing i will not have the redemption code from the kickstarter? Normally when the beta's come out i buy them as soon as i have them loaded and never have to worry about the score limit, but with this i will not be purchasing as I will be receiving it from the kickstarter. That would make extensive beta testing difficult because you would be cut off once you reach that limit.

Hmm, that is a very good point Judi

Wonder if there will be either an increased score limit, considering this table is a one-off DLC.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ryan...How long will we have to BETA test this release? Also, are you guys just focusing on The Twilight Zone and gamebreaking bugs, or are you going to run a pass on all tables?

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012

That is a very good question.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
When it says final score on my Nexus 10, I can't press the continue button, it just thinks I'm pressing the scores/hall of fame one regardless of where I press.

Just to quote myself, Ryan please make sure you include the fix for this, it's almost like the touch mappings for the buttons overlap.

I have to kill the pinball arcade app each time otherwise.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Sorry for the delay guys, got rear-ended on the freeway and that killed the better part of the day dealing with that, I will try to get this out to you asap

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
My N10 is going back to Google due to light leakage at the edge of the screen so I won't be able to test any UI fixes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.