Any guess when the next TPA table will be released?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
can`t wait !!!! :cool: got Dirt 4 next month then by Xmas Forza 7, Gran Turismo Sports , Need For Speed 2017 , The Crew 2 , Gravel plus all the new tables coming on TPA and SPA .LOOKING LIKE THE NEXT 7 MONTHS FOR ME ARE GOING TO BE GREAT:cool: !!!

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I don't even bother with SPA. If farsight would have sold a premium stern table fo $10.00 every couple months I would be glad to buy it. But not a separate app!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I don't even bother with SPA. If farsight would have sold a premium stern table fo $10.00 every couple months I would be glad to buy it. But not a separate app!

Your complaint is with Stern not Farsight.
It's worth the "bother". Mustang, AC/DC, and Star Trek are excellent. You can easily make an argument that those three are as good as any 3 pins in TPA. Plus Ghostbusters is on the way. Stop missing out man.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Your complaint is with Stern not Farsight.
It's worth the "bother". Mustang, AC/DC, and Star Trek are excellent. You can easily make an argument that those three are as good as any 3 pins in TPA. Plus Ghostbusters is on the way. Stop missing out man.
Kolchak thumbs up !!!:cool:

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Ghostbusters is arguably one of the fastest, most chaotic, truly "wild" pins Stern has produced. I hope the FS version keeps it wild. This would be a first, imo. I mean this respectfully.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Ghostbusters is arguably one of the fastest, most chaotic, truly "wild" pins Stern has produced. I hope the FS version keeps it wild. This would be a first, imo. I mean this respectfully.
Aye, I've never had so many air balls on a pin as I've ever had on GB. It's also one of the most difficult and unforgiving tables out there. I'm happy to wait, for them to get it right.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012

That doesn't even make a lick of sense to me....quite the petty reason but whatever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
I see farsight said the first season 7 table is expected this Friday.

No Pinball Arcade is still continuing, we will be releasing the first season 7 table on Steam and mobile devices this Friday if all goes well. :)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'm expecting it to come out next week, Monday is Memorial Day

Usually FarSight hosts a live stream on the Thursday before the release, and posts the latest info to their FB page. 0-for-2.

Either next week or later in June, it looks like.

I've been playing more PFX2 lately, so it's all good. Would enjoy Zaccaria more if it weren't so "drain-festy". Only about 1,400 more achievements to go on that one.

Pro Pinball Ultra hasn't been updated since last September either. Digital pinball simulations seem to have had their day.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2016
In response to a visitor post on FB, Farsight confirmed that Paragon comes this evening.

Digital pinball simulation predictions seem to have had their day.

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.