Any guess when the next TPA table will be released?

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I wish they would have warned that consoles would be abandoned down the road and maybe I would have gone the PC route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
I hope they will release a season with only high profile expensive and interesting licenses. Noone older then 92 perhaps. Played Ghostbusters today and loved it. Mostly due to the tunes.

My second wish would be an all star collection for VR. That is what I would wish for most of all. Maybe more realistic as the licenses is already bought :)

luxeder

Nov 5, 2013
They made it as obvious as it can be, that World Cup is next up. After this, the only table I wish we would have is Indy, but that's never happening.. I'm still hoping, that if it's 100% clear for Farsight that they have no realistic chance of getting the licences for that, then some of their devs get together, and as a home project release it as a mod or something. That should not run into any legal issues if I'm right. I know that's a really far fetched scenario, but that might just be the our best chance of ever seeing Indy in the game.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
They made it as obvious as it can be, that World Cup is next up. After this, the only table I wish we would have is Indy, but that's never happening.. I'm still hoping, that if it's 100% clear for Farsight that they have no realistic chance of getting the licences for that, then some of their devs get together, and as a home project release it as a mod or something. That should not run into any legal issues if I'm right. I know that's a really far fetched scenario, but that might just be the our best chance of ever seeing Indy in the game.

Don't give up hope. We all thought the same thing about Addams Family.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Don't give up hope. We all thought the same thing about Addams Family.

The Addams Family is not owned by Disney. And mods???? Like the Ghostbusters/Haunted House mashup, or the Doctor Who re-skin?

We can't even get decent un-licensed tables in TPA lately. Firepower 2 is okay at best (I love the classic Williams sounds)-but who wanted that one over Fire!?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.