Ask Me Anything FarsightStudios - I will reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Gates are proving to be a problem on specific tables (Cyclone, No Fear, etc.) Are we expecting a rework of them anytime soon?

Tap passing is an integral part of the game on most 70s and early 80's pinball games. Will we expect the flipper physics to change specifically for those games to allow the ability to tap pass (Doesn't have to be applied for mid-80's games and beyond)?

The quality of recent releases has improved much since Seasons 1 and 2. When are we expecting these improvements applied on earlier tables?

ROM Emulation on Black Knight, Gorgar, Firepower, Black Hole?

Ball spin implementation (unless it applies to Physics 4.0)?

Last edited:

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Will flippers get a rework so you can stagger flips on tables like Fireball?

How's that Construction Set coming along?

edit: Pinballwiz45b means actual tap passing, not what you might confuse as flick passing. They are similar in 'minimal flipper distance traveled' but where that travel occurs is at the base for tap passing and at the end of stroke for a flick pass.

Last edited:

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
So, I wanted to update this thread with a bit of information...

It appeared to many of the mods (and likely users) that the forum was hacked, or that an imposter was granted "FarSight Employee" status. That's not the case. I received an email from a FarSight employee asking me to grant access to a new hire, which I did. The person registered using a FarSight email address, and came from a FarSight IP. As to the weird posts here... I can't explain that, but I have a call in to someone at FarSight Studios. Maybe too much pinball CAN be bad for your brain?

The mod/admin team has been doing an awesome job at ensuring that spam posts and accounts are dealt with immediately, if they manage to make it through the account approval in the first place (where nearly all of them are caught).

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Dude, calm down, he's only one person. Don't flood him with so many questions like that. Better to ask only one at a time.

I didn't know we had a limited number of questions. Sorry. I edited it.

Also, I don't remember typing "blah, blah, blah". :confused:

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
So I take it there is a problem with Fredosonofgodfather's account? Gotta say I've found his posts a little odd from the get go...this thread for example is pretty much like begging somebody to beat you with a baseball bat really. lol...

karl

May 10, 2012
To anyone wondering what the fuzz is about. Many of his posts have been deleted now. They were a bit strange and hard to understand, to put it mildly :)

PS! Gord, you and the moderators are doing a fantastic job on this forum and it is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i only eat gluten free smo gmc and vegan friendly, with pepperoni and itlian sausage mushrroms and onions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online