Atomic Pinball Collection (APC)

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
any word on the update anders?
[MENTION=1556]Anders[/MENTION]

Please add icade mobile support! Your game deserves it! Pinball is so much better with buttons. I cant afford a larger device at the moment, but I can afford APC with an update. Let us know if this is do-able

Last edited:

Drahcir

Jul 1, 2015
Atomic Pinball as icade support but it's strange... The flippers buttons are 9 and 0 ( instead of 6 and last right bottom button ... Like TPA and Zaccaria) .
Not very practical and unrealistic to have left flipper button on top on right flipper button ...
Any way to change that??? Would be nice to have a setting similar to other games ... At least for flippers.

And for those who want to play all games on a custom tablet pinball cabinet ... It would be nice to have the same mapping ...or at least a way to remap buttons.

Longi

May 30, 2013
Atomic Pinball as icade support but it's strange... The flippers buttons are 9 and 0 ( instead of 6 and last right bottom button ... Like TPA and Zaccaria) .
Not very practical and unrealistic to have left flipper button on top on right flipper button ...
Any way to change that??? Would be nice to have a setting similar to other games ... At least for flippers.

And for those who want to play all games on a custom tablet pinball cabinet ... It would be nice to have the same mapping ...or at least a way to remap buttons.

+1
Same here! Wrong button mapping and no way to change

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Just a heads-up that Anders has moved on as CTO of Color Monkey, according to his LinkedIn profile. He now works for Mapillary.

I would not expect any further interaction from him on this sub-forum. Direct all requests through the support email for Color Monkey.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
lol things look grim on all fronts really, its a shame because its a an overlooked and underated game on any platform.

el bastardo!

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
As far as digital pinball goes, these two tables are right up there with the best of them. It makes me sad that this collection didn't catch fire.

shaderbytes

May 24, 2013
I know I said it once before and others have said it but we need to say it again .. please release masks of glory for PC!!!

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
I would love to see Masks of Glory on Android! Revenge of the Rob O Bot is incredible and so much fun and a must have table app for Android!

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Does anyone know if Masks of Glory will show up on Google Play (Android)? I was wondering if Color Monkey made an announcement somewhere I missed and cannot find.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Just got a new iOS device, downloaded the atomic pinball app - but restore purchases does nothing. Kind of a bummer...

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Had the old iphone 4 hooked to the big screen the other night for some Zaccaria, and opened APC for a very pleasant surprise :) not only does the game now automaticly size correctly on the tv but my icade moble works! Bought both games!

I would really like the ability to nudge side to side, that would make this game complete imo. Also a PC release please!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Had the old iphone 4 hooked to the big screen the other night for some Zaccaria, and opened APC for a very pleasant surprise :) not only does the game now automaticly size correctly on the tv but my icade moble works! Bought both games!

I would really like the ability to nudge side to side, that would make this game complete imo. Also a PC release please!

I have an icade core and APC doesn't connect to it - did you do something different with the icade mobile?

Yes on the nudge!

My earlier post about restore not working - I went ahead and purchased again, held my breath and crossed my fingers and I got the "looks like you already bought this do you want to download for free"

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I have an icade core and APC doesn't connect to it - did you do something different with the icade mobile?

Yes on the nudge!

My earlier post about restore not working - I went ahead and purchased again, held my breath and crossed my fingers and I got the "looks like you already bought this do you want to download for free"

Zaccaria did the ol 1 flipper missing thing so I opened APC before retrying and it just happened to work. Flippers were the 0 & 9 (shoulders) launcher was the d-pad, hope you can get it to work

shaderbytes

May 24, 2013
mana please publish this for windows PC!!!! Surely the developers used some sort of engine that support multiple platform compilation? I mean the whole game is built already , why not just port it. You would make some money from me if you did and there must be others like me. I looked ata gameplay video on youtube and its such a fantastic table.

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
I’m a huge Nintendo fan, but this is kind of rubbing me the wrong way. Nintendo has a new Kirby game coming out for the Nintendo 3DS called "Kirby: Planet Robobot." Color Monkey better call Saul and get some of that sweet sweet Nintendo money, so they can keep making kickass digital pinball tables.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
^ They should make a deal to release their game for nintendo platforms. From what I have seen its only missing a nudge function otherwise it seems console and PC ready. Add new pins as dlc over time. Make it happen color monkey

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.