Attn: Farsight Representatives

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
This actually achieves a lot more than simply sending it to customer support who will likely disregard it as an isolated case, here it might end up making enough noise to get farsight to understand that there is an actual issue here.

Ok, so with that logic you cannot hold anyone responsible for a defective or not as advertised product as long as it falls into the category of entertainment because hey, it's only for fun. In the real world, when you pay a company/organisation/individual money you expect something "valuable" in return, the final use or purpose of said product/service is completely irrelevant.

I don't know why you feel sending a mail to customer support would be ignored as opposed to having a post in a forum. That really doesn't make a lot of sense. I've never had a mail to Farsight customer support go by without some kind of response. It might take a few days, but it happens. As a rule companies do tend to take more notice of direct contact from customers than posts in Internet forums. I'm not saying that someone from Farsight hasn't seen this, but if the goal is to get them to take notice a letter writing campaign will be more effective.

I'm also not saying that the original post has no valid points; I personally don't think things are so dire as to warrant the amount of energy going into the post or even a letter-writing campaign. What I'm saying is that if you're having serious issues with purchases being lost (i.e. you're unable to restore them) or the game is well and truly unplayable for you then posting in this forum isn't the best way to get that addressed. Write and explain your issue in as much detail as possible and as professionally as possible. If you're unwilling to engage a company you've purchased goods and services from to correct issues you shouldn't expect any solutions to your problems.

nimitz

Jun 5, 2012
I think the OP made it pretty clear that his main issue was not any specific problem he has had but the sum of them. That and the fact that they continue to appear at an alarmingly high rate, coupled with the seemingly increasing gravity of said problems (instead of the opposite which tends to be the case as software matures).

As for contacting support I assume he did do so and if didn't, he should because some of these are pretty serious.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
OK... so I lied, got more packs and when I've spent some time with those will buy the final 2 packs with the rest of my PSN cards. But I am really counting on Farsight to fix the problems with flippers come the next PS3 update late Jan/Feb 2013.

Hopefully Sony will release the funds people spent after Christmas on TPA to Farsight soon and not wait until the end of next month or something (sounds like a typical scheme of these "app store" types).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.