Bally's Gameshow Pinball Machine

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Here's a game that I forgot about, and nobody has listed it on Facebook or The Pinball Arcade Fans Forum. This is a really good game, it brings back all those Cheesy Gameshows from the 70's and 80's. This seemed to be the best video I could get of the whole machine and the man shows the Backbox which I think is pretty cool, Especially Keith McTeeth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpExPATSdLA

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
They had one of these at Lanes and Games a while back (along with EatPM). I didn't play it, but it still looks like a blast of a game to play. I particularly like the strobing lights at the back of the playfield!

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
"Welcome to Game Show! I'm your host, Keith McTeeth!"

I have this on VP. It's amusing, but the T-R-U-C-K targets are crazy hard to hit. This is a pretty fun table, though, even if I did end up getting a couple of pity EBs.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
One of my local bowling alleys has Game Show. It's alright, but the center ramp can get a bit old.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Mark, I'm with you on the theme pack Junkyard + Bally's Gameshow, it would make an awesome pack for next year. I love both games a lot so for me it would be a Win Win situation.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts