Battle of the Tables - Semi Finals

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
so here we go, just 4 left, which 2 are going to make it to the final? thats up to you lot...

Monster Bash v Medieval Madness

Monster Bash has defeated Big Shot, Scared Stiff and Centaur to get this far
Medieval Madness has defeated Black Hole, Cirqus Voltaire and Attack From Mars

Twilight Zone v Theatre of Magic

Twilight Zone has seen off Teed Off, Tales of the Arabian Knights and Whirlwind to reach the last 4
Theatre of Magic has surely had the toughest route to the semis, defeating Star Trek, White Water and T2. Can it complete a clean sweep of kickstarter tables?

Voting closes 11pm uk time, 3pm pacific time on Saturday. Happy Voting...

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
medieval madness - both great tables but medieval madness just a little bit better in every aspect. except the DMD animations, theyre better on MB. but thats not enough to get my vote

twilight zone - its just struck me that despite really liking theatre of magic, ive voted against it every round so far. well im not going to stop now, TZ a much better table for me.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Medieval Madness vs Monster Bash - So very very close. Both tables offer great gameplay and are hysterical to boot. (They're also both insanely overpriced in the real world.) But Battle for the Kingdom is by far more difficult to reach than Monsters of Rock, so MM wins on challenge.

Twilight Zone vs Theatre of Magic - Let's just say there's a reason why I own a real TZ and not a real ToM.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Medieval Madness & Twilight Zone - Was there any doubt? Now predicting a winner between them will be tough.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
MONSTER BASH all the way. Somebody knock that damn king off his throne already. Bash is pinball perfection. Fun modes, brilliant stacking, and the greatest voicework package ever!

TWILIGHT ZONE, man, again gets the weakest competition in the round to knock off.

Sadly, Medieval is going to win this whole thing. I still hate that table.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Imma have to go MM over MB although I like MB's theme more Im going off of TPA's recreations MM wins even though I can do 4 hour marathon games MB lost/gained something that made multiball easy?

TZ and TOM is tough again I like the theme of TOM original'er than TZ but LITZ is a pinballers..eh'hem. Widebody and a Fanbase TZ is a crown jewel of any pinball collection digital or REAL.
TZ Vs. MM this is going to boil down to SKILL! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts