Battle of the Tables - Semi Finals

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Medieval madness over monster bash. Mb had a great run and really does t have anything bad, it just feels more satisfying and fun overall.
Twilight Zone over Theater f Magic - this was just so close it was hard to make a choice. I love them both but the greater challenge and variety gives tz the edge. I also love the way lawlor incorporates loops and diverters into his designs. Kind of his trademark but they hold great appeal to me.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
MB - don´t like the castle theme and I also prefer AFM
TZ - TOM is fun but TZ is more but it´s way too easy in TPA

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Ooh tough one

Monster Bash - I've actually had much more fun with this table than I expected. Cool Stacked modes. A Bashing good time.

Theater of Magic - Always been my favorite table in the starter pack. I just can't get into Twilight Zone.

Might as well post my winner in the Finals - Monster Bash

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
Monster Bash v Medieval Madness - This is an easy one for me. I enjoy both, but compared to Monster Bash, Medieval Madness is a mere peasant; but I have a feeling the angry peasants will hunt down the monsters and finish them off.

Twilight Zone v Theatre of Magic - I like them about the same but I give the nod to Theatre because it’s a better looking playfield and because the lower left bumpers of Twilight Zone pound balls down the left outlane more often than seems fair.

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
Medieval Madness v Monster Bash 33-18
Twilight Zone v Theatre of Magic 33-18

ok so there it is, we're down to the last 2 and its time for the grand final! thread coming right up

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts