Battle the Power - Submit Your Tough Questions for the BlahCade Podcast #7...no, #8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Little art issues that just niggle at you eh?
Real Haunted House lower playfield (six zero digits).
y4azy3up.jpg

TPA HH has 5 zeros.
u7arude3.jpg

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I see what you did there. BTW, I saw your posts about Free Gold Watch and the Pinball Museum. So how was your trip altogether?

From a pinball perspective, it was like visiting heaven for a week.

You'll have to listen into the next TPA Fans Barcade podcast episode for the full run-down. It is too much to say in typed words.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
From a pinball perspective, it was like visiting heaven for a week.

You'll have to listen into the next TPA Fans Barcade podcast episode for the full run-down. It is too much to say in typed words.

Will do.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I'm just doing some house cleaning, and have moved the location of this thread into the new "Podcasts/Interviews" section of the forum.

This new forum area is for all TPA podcast discussion, fan-made interviews (like what Jeff and shutyertrap have treated us to), and links to other interviews where FarSight is mentioned.

I look forward to seeing this part of the forum populate with new and interesting interviews, and of course updates to the Barcade podcasts.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
To those posting questions...

Keep in mind, those of us that do the podcast are not employed in any way by FarSight, and therefore cannot tell you what they have planned, or why certain things are the way they are.

If you would like to hear us speculate, well that we can do! We can also offer up opinions. So keep that in mind, as those are the kind of questions most likely to get answered.

Jazza

Aug 19, 2012
Thanks for clarifying SYT.

My question retracted; unless of course you guys wish to speculate. It's all good.

Cheers

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
finally sat down to listen , sorry for the delay boys been abit busy,

anyway you guys sound like you almost know what your doing whod have thiught!

excellent banter great flow and pretty compeling listening.

i eant autographs for the whackpackers

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Due to time constraints in Podcast #7, there was no LITZ, so if you wanted to submit a question and didn't yet, here's a second chance!

And thanks to all who have submitted questions already!

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Any chance of some more flipper sounds (same across every table) and ball ejection sounds also seem the same across every table (except T2)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Any chance they're gonna fix "BOUNS" anytime soon? Dammit, nevermind!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Any chance of some more flipper sounds (same across every table) and ball ejection sounds also seem the same across every table (except T2)

Remember these are questions for us, not for Farsight. We really don't know stuff like that, and if we do we're not allowed to talk about it.

Edit: what SYT said ;)

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
on the timed tournaments, do you think flow players have an advantage over the stop n go players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.