Request Beta of Pinball Arcade for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Has it been announced yet what the minimum requirements are? I have a first gen Core i3 2.93GHz and 8GB RAM, which should suffice, but I wonder what graphics card is required for 1080p play. As well, is there any way anything other than the Xbox 360 controller will be supported? I have a Logitech Wireless Rumblepad2 and that would be awesome (let's just say we'd like to avoid any 2-stage flipper entanglements).

Liverslapper

Apr 29, 2013
I helped beta the android version and I would love to help report any bugs on the PC version when the time comes. Once it is released on the PC, I will migrate my virtual pinball playing onto it since I'm more of a PC guy myself. This is a great idea by FarSight as I see it opening more doors to PC based players thus expanding the fan base a little bit more.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
They've got quite a few years of a headstart with digital releases, so this should come as no surprise. However, the moment people compare that really awkwardly stiff nudge and fairly crappy physics..there's just no contest. Don't get me wrong, I like Zen and all, they just don't worry me. =)

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Who exactly qualifies for the four base tables in the beta? I think I backed $50 for TNG (obviously far above the mininum, but I wanted to see that table!), but the opportunity to become an "official" beta tester (which I assumed was just for iOS or Android) was around $200 or so. Hopefully it's not just restricted to those but others who contributed more than the minimum.

freezy

Jun 5, 2012
@Shaneus: as mentioned in various places, Farsight announced that it will be for those who backed PC inclusively the $100 tier.

@Farsight: Seriously guys. You keep delaying and delaying. You promised a build for two weeks ago. You've announced a status update for last week and not a word. Not a word of apology either. I wonder. Are you satisfied with what you're doing? For you, is it just a "aw just a few more weeks ain't hurting nobody" or are you at least as annoyed as we are?

Hanson

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
@Farsight: Seriously guys. You keep delaying and delaying. You promised a build for two weeks ago. You've announced a status update for last week and not a word. Not a word of apology either. I wonder. Are you satisfied with what you're doing? For you, is it just a "aw just a few more weeks ain't hurting nobody" or are you at least as annoyed as we are?

Totally agree.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
They had a massive failure of some servers last week, and that's affected a number of things around the office (including their email, which is working again). This has set the PC build back.

freezy

Jun 5, 2012
During testing this past week they found some major bugs which caused compatibility issues and in some cases made it unplayable. I fixed most of them and gave QA a build Friday afternoon. On Monday I'll see how close we are to sending out the beta.

It's Monday two weeks later. How close are you to sending out the beta?

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
They had a massive failure of some servers last week, and that's affected a number of things around the office (including their email, which is working again). This has set the PC build back.

here's hoping their servers are more secure than the leaderboards........

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Come on guys please get the beta build out to your Kickstarter supporters..... The waiting is killing us :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts