Big Lebowski Pinball is coming?

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Wow! My all time no:1 favourite movie! The characters, the music, the dialogue, the story...
I wonder what the features might be? The Dude on his missions? There's bound to be a rug incorporated somehow. Bowling pins? The band Naglfar and big scissors? Donny and Walter? Smash a corvette?
Jesus!

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Once again...quote or not, please refrain from posting religious figures and profanity in the same sentence. Some people may find it offensive.

night

May 18, 2012
Once again...quote or not, please refrain from posting religious figures and profanity in the same sentence. Some people may find it offensive.

Agree, but Jesus was the name of a character in this movie (played by John Turturro), it was not a refrain to Jesus Christ.

night

May 18, 2012
the_big_lebowski_movie_titbits_and_trivia_03.gif

N

netizen

If they do release it as a family mode there's always this to give you a short fix if needed

NSFW

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
One of those movies I never understood why everyone likes. Besides, if this is going to be a real pinball table; should this be in the Real Pinball section?

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Dudepinball.com I read about it on Pinside http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-lebowski-pinball-confirmed-viral-campaign-in-effect

Hope there is no family mode. Would totally ruin it. :p
This can't be a big production run, probably only a few of these tables will be made, dont you think? Gonna tough to sell it to the average game center/arcade place with all the profanity in it.

One of those movies I never understood why everyone likes. Besides, if this is going to be a real pinball table; should this be in the Real Pinball section?
The reason everyone likes it is because it's awesome. :cool:

I didn't know it was real when I posted it. No one even knows who is making it.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
This can't be a big production run, probably only a few of these tables will be made, dont you think? Gonna tough to sell it to the average game center/arcade place with all the profanity in it.

Yes, but it'll be huge in bowling alleys.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts