BK2K visuals drive me crazy..

night

May 18, 2012
I really try to play this table but the graphics keep driving me crazy. I just can't see the ball anymore on the lower playfield, all I see is a hyper-active ball flying over flashing lights and oversaturated detailed graphics, everything becomes a visual clutter and this really ruins the game. And I refuse to play with a Disneyfied yellow smiley pinball. C'mon FarSight, fix the table graphics on the mobiles!:mad:

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I just can't see the ball anymore on the lower playfield. And I refuse to play with a Disneyfied yellow smiley pinball.
I detest that yellow smiley ball. The only ball I've tried that gives more visibility without be too cartoony on BK2K is the zebra pattern ball. Give it a try if you haven't yet.

RagingBull888

Sep 11, 2013
Anyone who suffers from epilepsy really needs to stay away from BK2K.

The game itself is fun though and I will come back to it a lot more than BK.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
My problem is my reaction time is, uh...bad. I have tried to play it, but I'm just too slow. And changing the ball ain't gonna help that. I told Naildriver I was gonna try PED's, but if I get caught, I'll get suspended...

Feb 19, 2014
The ball can be a little harder to see on both Black Rose and Black Knihht 2000, that's just due to the artwork and color, not a fault of Farsight.

Personally it just takes a little adjustment, or throw a white ball skin on. I'm a little worried about this update, I love how the table looks and I hope they don't darken it too too much.

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
It's a wonderful table but, yeah, the graphics are a bit intense. I refuse to play with other than the original silver balls anyway.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The ball can be a little harder to see on both Black Rose and Black Knihht 2000, that's just due to the artwork and color, not a fault of Farsight.

Personally it just takes a little adjustment, or throw a white ball skin on. I'm a little worried about this update, I love how the table looks and I hope they don't darken it too too much.
I've seen the adjustment, it's just enough to keep the ball from getting lost. The table looks just fine.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Difference in the brightness:

Old table (V2) -
image.jpg

New table (V3) -
image.jpg

night

May 18, 2012
Great update, now I have stuttering/framerate issues on BK2K on my iPad2.... table is unplayable, what the f.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
BK2000 now looks absolutely FANTASTIC on iPadAir NOW!! OMG this is so great. Rails looking really amazing, the BEST looking one in the entire tables!!
Wow imagine if early tables could have this fabulous care...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.