[Black Rose is Out] iOS 3.2.0 Discussion & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I downloaded it yesterday and got it no problem! I like it so far I think the skill shot is fun, the 3 bank shot is pretty cool and video mode is pretty decent. I think my highest game so far was only 50 million. I actually tilted the entire game during the shark video mode tapping the fire button to hard on my iPad. Great game overall I found out about this site yesterday looking at the high scores from last months tournament. I listened to a bunch of pinball podcasts this week and subscribed to them all and waiting for the TPA Barcade Podcast to get the logo and show up on iTunes!

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
canuck keep practicing! The key shot I think is when you activate the cannon and shoot the ball up the center and sink the ship for 20 million points in one shot!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I downloaded it yesterday and got it no problem! I like it so far I think the skill shot is fun, the 3 bank shot is pretty cool and video mode is pretty decent. I think my highest game so far was only 50 million. I actually tilted the entire game during the shark video mode tapping the fire button to hard on my iPad. Great game overall I found out about this site yesterday looking at the high scores from last months tournament. I listened to a bunch of pinball podcasts this week and subscribed to them all and waiting for the TPA Barcade Podcast to get the logo and show up on iTunes!

Welcome aboard, matey!

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Thanks Jeff this looks like a great site with a bunch of useful information! I am looking forward to the Pinball After Dark especially with 2 player online capabilities. Good luck all in this month's tournament! Last month I placed 205 out of 1084 in the Bronze Tournament and need to to step my skills up.

Dec 7, 2013
This is a very unique design. Brings some great variety to the pinball arcade. I'm really enjoying it.

I think it's time we asked Farsight for better sound on mobile.

That goes for all tables. There's no reason not to match the sound quality of other platforms, or at least make it an option, in case some people don't have the space for it.

Last edited:

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
Never knew about this table until a few weeks ago.

Thanks again FarSight! Keep 'em coming!!!

Just converted some expiring Best Buy reward points into an iTunes card... which is now ready and waiting for Pinball After Dark. :D

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
Really fun table, glad they added this one to the collection. Also glad I snagged the Season 3 pass before it was removed...

That metal bar down the middle is very distracting.

It's even more distracting in real life when you look at the table from different angles, it's manageable here in TPA.

canuck keep practicing! The key shot I think is when you activate the cannon and shoot the ball up the center and sink the ship for 20 million points in one shot!

Yeah I managed 114M today, you gotta milk that 32M Double Broadside shot.

fuzzyfoot88

Sep 7, 2012
Was there any changes to BK? I remember everyone speculating that the new emulation of BK was coming with this pack. I didn't notice anything different, but I'm curious if anyone else did.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Was there any changes to BK? I remember everyone speculating that the new emulation of BK was coming with this pack. I didn't notice anything different, but I'm curious if anyone else did.

No. They said emulation wasn't finished so it seems like that was the worst possible choice for table of the month. At least if the emulation was finished and the table tweaked it could have enticed some purchases but it is just not that fun in its current state.

night

May 18, 2012
No. They said emulation wasn't finished so it seems like that was the worst possible choice for table of the month. At least if the emulation was finished and the table tweaked it could have enticed some purchases but it is just not that fun in its current state.

It would be a good idea if they fix BK with the release of B2K.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
its ok i called saul hes called of the heavies, the people vs apple has been called off, saul also wanted me to inform the concerned parties to lay of the blue stuff and try the setevia

Sativa. If there is one thing I am an expert on it is weed.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Whoever made it possible to listen to music while playing, I want to personally hug you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.