BlahCade Podcast #20 - Forum Questions Part 1

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
When does part 2 come out?
When I finish editing it on my Macbook Air.

Also, I kind of got a MacBook Air with the express purpose of editing the podcasts, and because getting a normal laptop to run Linux on was an exercise in frustration.

I'm so brand new to Mac –having used Linux for the last 7 years– but I'm getting used to it.

Garage Band seems really capable as a podcast editing tool.

I'd like to use software for live drops, but I'm not so keen paying $49 for Soundboard.

Any Mac users have good alternatives?

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
When I finish editing it on my Macbook Air.

Also, I kind of got a MacBook Air with the express purpose of editing the podcasts, and because getting a normal laptop to run Linux on was an exercise in frustration.

I'm so brand new to Mac –having used Linux for the last 7 years– but I'm getting used to it.

Garage Band seems really capable as a podcast editing tool.

I'd like to use software for live drops, but I'm not so keen paying $49 for Soundboard.

Any Mac users have good alternatives?

check out Audacity! :) really good more "traditional" track editor for audio... open-source and free! can't beat it!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
check out Audacity! :) really good more "traditional" track editor for audio... open-source and free! can't beat it!

He's used that the last 2 times. I think Jeff had been using Adobe Audition. But now Jared has a new toy, so I'm sure he wants to play with it!

Can't wait for you guys to hear part 2 of the interview.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
He's used that the last 2 times. I think Jeff had been using Adobe Audition. But now Jared has a new toy, so I'm sure he wants to play with it!

Can't wait for you guys to hear part 2 of the interview.

Cant wait either.Hopefully we get some juicy information

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.