PS3 - Bug Bought the Season One pass - no access to tables!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Mmmmmh... If the Season Pack was a simple pass, its size wouldn't be 907MB.

For Warhawk, there was 3 DLC Map Packs. And one or two years later, a Tri-pack DLC was released at a discounted price. I've purchased it. Its size was 100KB, and it just added the three "regular" DLC Map Packs to my PSN download list (I had to download the 3 packs in a row, no queue up or whatever). When I go to the PSN store, I can download the "single" Map packs, even I didn't buy it... because the Tri-pack DLC was just a pass.

So, I presume the TPA Season Pack actually contains all the tables. For someone who didn't have any DLC tables and who purchased the Season pack, it would be interesting to know what was added to his PSN download list: only the 907MB Season Pack or all the individual table packs.

I'm not sure what you mean.

I did say it contained the tables.
"the DLC tables along with the TPA demo + unlock key."

This title is Cross-Buy, so you are getting both the PS3 & Vita tables.

Crunchewy

May 29, 2013
How come they didn't bring over the season 2 pass like they have on iOS? You get the season, including as-yet-released games, for a discount. I'd happily buy that if it were an option.

I'm another one coming from the Xbox. I haven't bought the season one pack yet, but am planning to do so soon. I haven't because I'm playing the base 4 machines first. Have to get those goals again. :)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
How come they didn't bring over the season 2 pass like they have on iOS? You get the season, including as-yet-released games, for a discount. I'd happily buy that if it were an option.

I'm another one coming from the Xbox. I haven't bought the season one pack yet, but am planning to do so soon. I haven't because I'm playing the base 4 machines first. Have to get those goals again. :)

I think that they said they would be rolling season 2 out when they release the next table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts