Bram Stokers Dracula Table

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Woah! I think you might be right. I would LOVE to see EARTHSHAKER over POTO.

How do you explain the dialogue in the clue though? The car asking if you know it's name and it being a horror themed hint with ELVIRA makes the leap from Stephen King's Christine to POTO a little easier.

It's gonna be POTO.
But I don't really get the "You don't know who I am ?" thing

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
i can never remember if it's TO or NGG that i prefer... that and all the 'gone fishin' style tables, all seem to blur together into one giant 'caddyshack' pinball ripoff to me! kinda fun, but never really grab me as anything special...

HEY so, in the last little 'blahcast 10.5' - that bk ("that's bobby and not BURGER king!" lol!) mentioned them working on an ORIGINAL table... wow COOL!!! what you think it'll be??? something inside that bulk sony licensing deal he mentioned?? what up with that, anyways, what good guesses going on? curious... but i was thinking, hmm if they wanted to be really spearheading something... maybe they could be working on something that is outside of copyright/tm??? not that they'd go all pre-last century authors... i'm thinking perhaps, "night of the living dead"?? (not like they'd -have- to, but maybe they approached romero with a sweetheart offering?) or - god forbid... "manos, the hands of fate"?? (MST3K table, YESSS!!! that'd be one to end all tables! but damned near impossible to do with all the movie refs... maybe they could make one just based on the BB stuff inbetween the movies!) anyhow - maybe some oddball unlicensed, uncopyrighted prop out there is what they're working on... unless it's a -complete- original! (i hope it's not another 'caddyshack' ripoff, lol! shoot for 'blues bros' vibe maybe instead guys!)
Tee'd off is the gottlieb one that everyone hates and no good gophers is the one with the huge blue ramp. I'm not expressing any opinion with this statement just trying to clarify I used to get mixed up too.
A while ago I thought you were some old bag, just based on your pic. But I watched one of your vids on Big Shot. Learned a lot.. As far as how I'm doing, well, we'll see how that goes. But I'm going on a road trip from Michigan to Colorado tomorrow. It's going to be a week long. It'll take my mind off of things. Also, I didn't realize the tourney going on til Oct 10 was for gold qualifiers. If I knew that, I wouldn't've been wasting my time playing Fish Tales. Superballs... I'd love to see you make a video of Fish Tales
Lol @ old bag. That made my night. I'm glad my videos are more than me being a windbag lol. I wouldn't mind getting some more videos done but editing is hugely time consuming on my laptop and I need to get a new pc built so I can do more of it.

FT is a fun table I haven't played in a while as I've not really been playing much TBA lately relative to usual. Just got to play BSD on my pc in portrait and it's a thing of beauty. The GI trick they started in high speed is much improved and looks great. The ball always feels just a bit out of control.

I played this table a few times in the 90s but I wasn't much into pinball back then. It really is a great game though

Right now I'm playing 3 separate games of xcom enemy unknown. One on my 360, one on my pc and one on my phone (amazing port they made for mobile by the way). And I'm pushing my way through that and enemy within which I just got on steam as well.
In a couple days I should have my motorcycle back as I just had a stock honda sabre exhaust installed on it (it's a Honda magna but the engines were the same on both). The guy I bought it off of put straight pipes on it and it was obnoxiously loud. I have a video of it on YouTube as well that I put up for the guys at v4musclebike forums.

Winter is coming and gaming is going to be a big pass time for me.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Last edited:

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
This is a pretty cool table! I'm not a particular fan of the movie but I'm really liking the music and the DMD animations. For home video games released around the same time, usually a Hollywood movie license meant it was gonna be a pretty terrible game. Seems like for pinball tables it's the opposite.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Tee'd off is the gottlieb one that everyone hates
no, no, no....... but I like the NGG also. Although, two very different games. NGG is IMO, much more frendly for casual players while on Tee'd off one really needs to know the rules to get anywhere. Otherwise you just flipping arround but that leads to nowhere, not fun at all.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
FarSight said it's out now for IOS but I see nothing yet. Just dead people......
Nothing in Texas.

Got it!!! Later....off to play this new table!

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Holy Sheep **** my best score so far after (12 hrs) of gameplay on my iPad 3
(789 Million) I never nudged once.

Standard gameplay no Pro version.

When this game gets warmed up it's on Freakin FIRE!!!

(Loop Champion 21 Times)

(SMK / iPad 3)

This table is a serious "Ball-Buster" but I never give up this is one fantastic challenging table!!!

I'am exhausted for now my fingers and eyes are worn out too much pinball in the release of BSD since this IOS version just released. (12 hours...Whew!!!!!)

I need a nap later Zzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
yeah! i only got it finally sometime after midnight (but i was making fixes/not getting properly connected for a new 10.9 install last day or two). was too late to be staying up to play... but did anyways. extra-credits i hope for staying up late, setting up a nice 'cheat' mode via pro-mode - 10 balls, 10 extra BIP! ;0 exhausting, it's a quick one, you can't blink - but dayam fun!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
i didn't get the allure of this table playing the real thing. was just an epic ball drainer. but on TPA once you hit double multi ball modes it becomes insanely awesome. and probably has my favorite video mode. the sound fxs are upper echelon too.

i also haven't had to nudge much on the table, which is a good thing, as i think nudging is the glaring weakness of TPA. especially after figuring out Zaccaria's nudging, which is simple and intuitive. I even think zen nudging is better.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
i didn't get the allure of this table playing the real thing. was just an epic ball drainer. but on TPA once you hit double multi ball modes it becomes insanely awesome. and probably has my favorite video mode. the sound fxs are upper echelon too.

i also haven't had to nudge much on the table, which is a good thing, as i think nudging is the glaring weakness of TPA. especially after figuring out Zaccaria's nudging, which is simple and intuitive. I even think zen nudging is better.

Any tips for Zen nudging? After playing TPA for so long, I'm not sure how nudging works in Zen. Almost seems like it has no effect.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Any tips for Zen nudging? After playing TPA for so long, I'm not sure how nudging works in Zen. Almost seems like it has no effect.

Sorry, I meant that sarcastically as zen nudging is pretty annoying to me too. :) it's too high on the screen. return of the jedi is a good table to learn on as it makes a distinct danger sound every time you do it. and it has a high play field. it'd be awesome if zen would allow the nudging window to be adjustable. On my iPad Air i usually cradle in both palms. use thumbs for flippers and one of my pointers for nudge which rest on the side of the screen. i still have to move my hand up to get into the nudge area so the trick is to move the hand on the side you're not using.

as far as i'm concerned the new Zaccarai nudging physics are the best right now. you only have to use your thumb in between the flippers like a track pad to pull the ball in the way you want it to go. I'd freak out if TPA used a scheme like that.

For TPA I use touch screen with thumbs in between the flippers, which i think works almost the same as Zaccaria, but isn't as precise. Big Shot is a good table to practice on,.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
We all feel the same this is one super addictive table regardless how the ball is dealt you can't stop playing. I just woke up after (12 hours) of gameplay I'am hungover from BSD last night and today. I experienced a lot on my first huge scoring game. When I got BATS I had (51M) carryover and (16M) carryover on RATS and with all the extra balls I earned and 3 rounds of (Coffin Multi-ball) and some huge jackpots I was in Payoff Pinball Heaven. What an incredible deep game this turned out to be I love this table it's hands down the best for me in Season 3. I love FarSight and I love pinball. (789 Million) was my best so far but I played an insane amount of hours to finally reach that score. This table was brutal for (11 hours) till I got a satisfying score that I could finally stop playing this addictive Rollercoaster ride on my iPad 3 I reached 6% life I was finally done my journey on BSD.

One Satisfied Customer Now!!!!

(SMK / iPad 3)

Champion (21 Loops)

My highest payout for a "skill shot" so far is 6 million.

Thanks (Kolchak) for the "bats" tip!!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.