California Extreme

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
Crap I wish I had realized this was going on... I live in San Jose just next door and have only recently gotten into checking out real pinball machines in the area. Bummed that I completely missed this! Will be bookmarking it for next year.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Just got back an hour ago. I enjoyed Pin-a-Go-Go and the Pacific Pinball Expo more. I'm not complaining though! Anyway, I couldn't find Farsight's booth. Was there another room outside of the main gameroom where they were located? I asked the people working the registration desk about Farsight's location and I got a reaction from them like I was speaking a foreign language!

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Just got back an hour ago. I enjoyed Pin-a-Go-Go and the Pacific Pinball Expo more. I'm not complaining though! Anyway, I couldn't find Farsight's booth. Was there another room outside of the main gameroom where they were located? I asked the people working the registration desk about Farsight's location and I got a reaction from them like I was speaking a foreign language!

If you walked to the left past the 3 Metallica table set up, they were down that way on the corner. They brought up 2 tables with them from Big Bear. An AFM and MB.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
the guy that owns that firepower name is greywolf :p I had a few drinks with him at pacific pinball museum, sounds so good with bass.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
maybe there were rules set in place , seems kind of offputting they had the perfect exposition to get more Kickstarter publicity and they ignored the opportunity , FarSight's PA guy has been very quiet lately (all year ) too .

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
maybe there were rules set in place , seems kind of offputting they had the perfect exposition to get more Kickstarter publicity and they ignored the opportunity , FarSight's PA guy has been very quiet lately (all year ) too .
If you're speaking of Rob Mann, he no longer works for FarSight.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012

The Pinball Museum guys had a whole booth completely dedicated to their Kickstarter project. The nice gentleman there (didn't catch his name) gave my daughter and nephew each a pack of stale Pop Rocks. :)

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Heh, I took the exact same picture with the intent of posting it here. You beat me to it! And yes, it was a bummer that the blower was out of service.

I guess the blower was actually working at some point this weekend. I found this video at pinballsoul.com:
[video=vimeo;70311825]http://vimeo.com/70311825[/video]

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts