Classic! AMC's The History of Pinball - WATCH!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
If anyone wants to watch the documentaries "Special When Lit" or "Tilt - The Battle To Save Pinball" I can upload them.
I'd love to see both of them, especially since I don't have Netflix. From what I've heard, Tilt has some nice special features as well.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I watched special when lit but found some of the characters a bit eccentric, does anyone here dance around in-front of the pinball tables like that? :confused:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I perfom handstands on the table like an olympian and then to ratchet it up I stay like that and keep playing. :)

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
FWIW, IMO it's worth buying the Tilt! DVD, because there's two discs with so much goddamn content it's not funny.

ClaudeHenrySmoot

Apr 27, 2012
FWIW, IMO it's worth buying the Tilt! DVD, because there's two discs with so much goddamn content it's not funny.

Now you tell me. :( I just bought this on iTunes (no special features).

Just looked it up - so there's 7 HOURS of extra content on the DVDs. Good thing I don't mind supporting the cause - I'll be ordering another copy of Tilt soon. :D

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
Just picked up the remastered DVD of The History of Pinball at the Pacific Pinball Expo! It includes extra footage of Slash and the filmmakers, and seems like a more complete edit than the bootleg floating around or the one on youtube. The filmmakers went through the trouble of making it available again on DVD so please help show your support. Copies are available here or at the Pacific Pinball Museum
http://www.newvideoimages.com/pinball/

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
BTW, do you remember the name of the pinball player in SWL that was from Colorado? I'm a new resident in CO and would love to meet up with that guy at the places he plays!

i haven't seen special when lit for awhile now. but i think his name was donovan... can't remember if that was his first or last name. BUT i do know he plays at the 1up bar downtown denver. a must go to bar for anyone that loves newer machines. they are maintained daily and are in great condition. they also have around 30 classic video games, and hamburgers that use doughnuts instead of buns.

The 1UP | 1925 Blake Street, Denver CO 80202 | 303-779-6444

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
I was in Denver on a business trip and spent a night at the 1UP. I still have dreams about it. Incredible place.

They have a sister bar, The 2UP, with more machines as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.