Request CONGO Pinball Table

Ekimrelooc76

Dec 2, 2014
It's a fun table with a good amount to do. It would be a shame if licensing costs got in the way of it. The same goes for The Shadow. You could do both and arrange a discount on Tim Curry's likeness fee :)
Tim Curry might just give it a thumbs up..... If he likes pins.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Me want Congo really bad to, I played this a lot back in the mid to late 90's when it first came out in 1995. We need this game in TPA badly.

karl

May 10, 2012
Great table with a lot of fun shots. Same category as the shadow. Dull movie, great pin.

Both of those are among the 5 most wanted 90' tables of what is left, for me.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Just played this in Nashville, awesome game. You know, anyone in or visiting the Nashville area really owes themselves a trip to Game Galaxy. They have a huge selection of tables including many of the requested tables yet to appear in TPA: Judge Dredd, Johnny Neumonic, Dirty Harry, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Demolition Man, Rollergames, Congo, No Fear, Blackwater 100, Banzai Run, Gladiators, Simpsons (Data East), Nightmare on Elm St, Radical, Batman, X-Files, Star Wars (Data East), Godzilla, Guns n Roses, Indy 500, Super Mario Bros, Popeye, Gilligan's Island, Robocop, Tales From the Crypt, Mousin' Around, Bad Cats, Monday Night Football, Jurassic Park, WWF Royal Rumble, Street Fighter II, The Flintstones, Tommy, Pinball Magic (!!) most of the recent and best Sterns (including KISS, ACDC, Metallica) and a lot of great tables that TPA already has, too. And we're talkin like, Monster Bash, Creature, TAF, TTZ, T2 (and T3) Fish Tales, Black Rose, AFM, Taxi, WW, 8-Ball, BK & BK2K, Funhouse, NGG, High Speed, The Getaway, Who Dunnit, Haunted House, Black Hole, Whirlwind, Cirqus Voltaire, Cyclone, and on and on....

Oh, and it's $10 to play on free play all day. It's F'n ridiculous.

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Just played this in Nashville, awesome game. You know, anyone in or visiting the Nashville area really owes themselves a trip to Game Galaxy. They have a huge selection of tables including many of the requested tables yet to appear in TPA: Judge Dredd, Johnny Neumonic, Dirty Harry, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Demolition Man, Rollergames, Congo, No Fear, Blackwater 100, Banzai Run, Gladiators, Simpsons (Data East), Nightmare on Elm St, Radical, Batman, X-Files, Star Wars (Data East), Godzilla, Guns n Roses, Indy 500, Super Mario Bros, Popeye, Gilligan's Island, Robocop, Tales From the Crypt, Mousin' Around, Bad Cats, Monday Night Football, Jurassic Park, WWF Royal Rumble, Street Fighter II, The Flintstones, Tommy, Pinball Magic (!!) most of the recent and best Sterns (including KISS, ACDC, Metallica) and a lot of great tables that TPA already has, too. And we're talkin like, Monster Bash, Creature, TAF, TTZ, T2 (and T3) Fish Tales, Black Rose, AFM, Taxi, WW, 8-Ball, BK & BK2K, Funhouse, NGG, High Speed, The Getaway, Who Dunnit, Haunted House, Black Hole, Whirlwind, Cirqus Voltaire, Cyclone, and on and on....

Oh, and it's $10 to play on free play all day. It's F'n ridiculous.

Good to know thanks. Just stopped in Nashville on a recent road trip and wasted my time on music row... I'll be sure to check game galaxy out next time!

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Of the premium-licensed tables it seems this one has a good shot. And it's top-50 rated on both ipdb and Pinside.

Please Farsight. You're our only hope.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
It has a good shot because of the Sony deal. Board opinion seems to be the last Sony table will be Last Action Hero but either would be win-win.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Ugh, Congo, Mnemonic and LAH are all so good... Part of me wants LAH the most simply because it's a Data East and TPA needs more Data East.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Played it lots of times in France, small camping called Villages Du Soleil in 2010 and 2011. Was in good shape and fun to play. Love to see it coming to TPA.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
2:09 best multiball callout of all time confirmed?

But yeah, I'd love to see this table. IMHO it feels a lot different than other pinball machines from its time.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I just saw a heck of a tournament final this weekend on Congo which made me appreciate the table even more. I asked some top players why it is such a popular tournament table and the consensus was that Congo is one of those tables that have multiple viable scoring strategies instead of being a one-trick pony. So if one shot is not dropping, you can change to anither, without losing any edge in the competition.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I haven't played it enough to know all the rules, so I will take their word for it. But I've played it enough to know it is a fun playing machine. Wonder if the license makes it a no.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.