Request Corvette

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
As many of you know, I'm a sucker for super fast tables with tons of combo shots. I'm also a sucker for tables with tons of toys that fit the theme really well. I'm also a sucker for George Gomez's tables.

Corvette pinball. No need to say anything else. :D

Last edited:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I'd love to see this table; it's blazing fast, the scores are huge and there's some pretty cool features, like the mini racing cars and the shaking engine. The license for it shouldn't be that expensive.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I never got why people hate the music for this table. IMO the main theme sounds generic but the themes for other modes such as mini-Multiballs and Catch Me sound amazing. Also, the high score theme is nothing short of brilliant :)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
It's been so long since I've played it, but I remember the music being great. Who hates it?

Lots of people on Pinside. Kinda confusing :(

Also notable is that this table was one of the first to introduce shot multipliers. Collecting certain parts allows shots to be multiplied in value once they're hit.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Yep definitely, looks like a great candidate for a future table, although a bit unlikely anytime soon with just having High Speed 2 already this season. Could be wrong though and would still like to see it eventually

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.