Crashing after the new update? Click here

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
The Addams Family Gold table crashes when you hit the srart table button. This is the only table it happens to. I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, and I did all the common troubleshooting measures (log out and in, reset, etc.). It looks like this bug started when the tournament began. I also noticed older tables like Flight 2000 and Whirlwind the ball moves fast like a bullet, especially when hitting the slingshots. On Gorgar and Firepower, I noticed quick ball center drains on playing multiple games. Maybe I just had bad luck on those tables, but it felt strange. Thanks Scumble for looking into this and thanks for all the great work you do!

seanb

Mar 1, 2015
Hello
I am currently using samsung galaxy tab 3. I installed the update with the addams family
pinball table. I am able to play a few minutes of the game and thenmy tablet screen will go black
then a message will pop up "unfortunately pinball Arcade has stopped". The problem will
actually happen with any table i am playing. My android version is 4.4.2 and the kernel version is 3.4.5.
please fix because i miss playing pinball. Thank you!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
This might be unrelated, but today I tapped the TPA icon in landscape, then quickly switched it to portrait while the black screen displayed. When the screen loaded, it quickly switched to portrait then promptly crashed.

A crash report was sent.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
I figured out why Addams Family was crashing on my Galaxy S4 phone. I had one of the Addams Family custom balls selected (the Cousin It or What ball) that caused it to crash that was reported during the twitch feed. Once I selected a non Addams Family ball, it worked perfect. I found out the table did not crash when I selected the dirty golf ball, the lightning ball, and the book/tornado ball when. The others either crashed or randomly disappeared. Hope this helps some people if they are experiencing similar issues.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
I figured out why Addams Family was crashing on my Galaxy S4 phone. I had one of the Addams Family custom balls selected (the Cousin It or What ball) that caused it to crash that was reported during the twitch feed. Once I selected a non Addams Family ball, it worked perfect. I found out the table did not crash when I selected the dirty golf ball, the lightning ball, and the book/tornado ball when. The others either crashed or randomly disappeared. Hope this helps some people if they are experiencing similar issues.

Really sorry to hear this Russell. Will look into it ASAP!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts