Bug Crossboard posting

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
I've gotten some pretty good scores on Mustang and Star Trek that I can't figure out where they went. I'll look around the TPA leaderboards to see if I can find them.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Oh and [MENTION=2241]Extork[/MENTION] don't think I've forgotten our little AC/DC rivalry. I didn't get ya but I crept a little closer. Lol.

That's a nice score you put up. Curious to see how our scores stack up against the other platforms.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Oh and [MENTION=2241]Extork[/MENTION] don't think I've forgotten our little AC/DC rivalry. I didn't get ya but I crept a little closer. Lol.

That's a nice score you put up. Curious to see how our scores stack up against the other platforms.

Muahabhah. I forget nothing! It wouldn't be pinball without a little competition. But could I ever get that score again? Heellll no. By the way, I do have AC/DC for PS4. For some reason I haven't been able to get into that though.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Hey again. Blarg. So... this was a rabbit hole mixed with a black hole that I totally wasn't ready for...

On second though, I don't think Ripley's is linked with Whirlwind. Sorry if you guys spent a lot of time playing Ripley's. I know what you're saying Relaxation about comparing weekly leaderboards. But what if it's going to a table that scores so much higher, that it wouldn't even register?

Glad to hear from Flippyfloppy that they're working on it. But I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if we help figure out where those scores are going. Hence why this thread was made.

The thing that really explodes my mind is the leaderboards for SPA tables like Star Trek and Mustang, for example. Obviously everyone knows they are messed up. But does anyone have any idea where those scores are coming from? I'll do what I can to figure it out for the IOS guys. But do you all think that PS4 SPA is post to iOS or something. Maybe when I get time (well, when do I not have time? Lol) I could load up the ol' PS, and do some comparing

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Today is when the weekly leaderboard reset so if anyone wants to post 'whatever' scores on SPA tables, screenshot them or report what their value was so we can confirm that...

They, AC/DC posts to Safecracker, MSF posts to JunkYard, LAH posts to EarthShaker, and Rbion posts to Whirlwind, post to the pinball arcades ios leaderboards.

at this moment on ios.. 9 on earthshaker, 30 on safecracker, 10 on whirlwind, and 25 on junkyard, out of 510 slots that can be seen on the weekly board at http://www.pinballarcade.com/Leaderboards/

so if you only want to play half a mode on xyz table in SPA and then post those scores to the leaderboard now is the time to do it.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Just so you're aware there isn't a minimum score to post*, I've already attempted to post the least possible on a majority of tables, and they'd still show up in the weekly section if I had done them today.

*well.. above 0, zero's don't post

Hey relaxation. So today I went and played every SPA table. Just once. Like you said, it could've been any score whatsoever. And then I looked at the weekly leaderboards. I was able to find out that HRC is posting to Whirlwind. Also like you said, took screenshots of them. So, pretty soon I'll post those screenshots.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
This is so frustrating from my iPad. But I was going to post pics of MSF going to Junkyard, and LAH going to Earthshaker. I'll still do it if I can.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
This is so frustrating from my iPad. But I was going to post pics of MSF going to Junkyard, and LAH going to Earthshaker. I'll still do it if I can.

Hey.. did you play Co1812? because a score of yours, 17,802,620 , posted there today.
See a Red&Teds roadshow too 55,044,910... T2 for 4.48M

I also didn't see a phantom score posted on TPAs board today.

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Hey.. did you play Co1812? because a score of yours, 17,802,620 , posted there today.
See a Red&Teds roadshow too 55,044,910... T2 for 4.48M

I also didn't see a phantom score posted on TPAs board today.

Now we're really getting somewhere. That 17,802,620 was my SST, and that 55,044,910 was my Star Trek score. I've got screenshots of both. How did you even find those? I looked through weekly for all TPA tables

Extork

Mar 14, 2013

Oh now it works. But still, this supports my theory that more of them are posting to random table than just the original 4 we thought

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
so did you play T2 and BSD today?
4.48M and 43.33M

I'm also going through the weekly boards waitin for lunch to finish cooking.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Gimme a sec. I may have actually played BSD. Just to check out the glow ball. But definitely not T2. Also, I played Firepower last night. One sec

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
BSD was just me playing it. So far the only 2 we haven't figured out is RBION and Mustang. Let me get you those screenshots

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.