Deadpool comfirmed

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
They don't release as quickly as TPA (certainly can't stand up to their previous 2-a-month cycle), but I'd imagine it takes a lot longer to develop a table from the ground up rather than digitize an existing table where the layout, rules and software come for free.
Yep! Average time is 9 months according to Zen.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Guess what everyone? STACKABLE MULTIBALLS!

I was playing Deadpool yesterday and I managed to get a Blind Al mode (with the +1 ball from the lock), Headbang Multiball, and Hydra Multiball stacked up together. It was really enjoyable going for all those Jackpots!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Guess what everyone? STACKABLE MULTIBALLS!

I was playing Deadpool yesterday and I managed to get a Blind Al mode (with the +1 ball from the lock), Headbang Multiball, and Hydra Multiball stacked up together. It was really enjoyable going for all those Jackpots!

A few Zen tables have them. On Darth Vader you can stack all three multiballs and every hurry up at once. The table looks gorgeous with its pulsating neon strips directing you where to shoot (which is everywhere in that situation).

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I'm done with Zen!

Any particular reason?

I still love Zen(like TPA i have all their tables) but i have grown a bit weary of them as of late.Can't quite place why, i even really enjoyed the SW tables.So far not as fond of Deadpool as others.It is always fun to go through the modes and missions but playing for highscores longterm isn't fun at all with Zen since a lot of their tables don't have a proper scoring balance.They seem clueless in that department.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I'm joking. Kind of making fun of the people who say that about TPA because they don't get a new table each and every month that's flawless and looks photo-realistic.

I see.Yeah virtual drama queens are not unheard of.That is not to say customers aren't entitled to a properly functioning product but things have a tendency to get blown out of proportion.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I bought it yesterday and have played a few games and enjoyed it. I am amazed that they only charge $1.99 per table that is a great deal. I play on iOS are the games also $1.99 on consoles?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
"Hey, it's me, Deadpool. You know this guy has been posting these pinball videos---ah, WHAT?! He posted a video of ME? How dare he post that onto Youtube! Ah well. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two from MY very own pinball table, released by the fine people over at Zen Studios. You gotta thank this guy for doing this."

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I'm Scottish, not English!

No, but I am.

Just been playing this table. Decent game. Got right to the Wizard Mode on Easy mode before losing control of the ball. Will get it next time... then start doing the missions on Normal. Then on hard if I am good enough.

My bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.