Designated Complaint Area: PC Release Timeframe

Status
Not open for further replies.

alteredbeastliker2

Aug 30, 2013
i have a question since its the last day of september and no news of a release date for pc this might not go in designated complaint area section of pc but i wanted to ask will tpa be $9.99 w/core tables or free to play w/tales of the arabian nights just wondering thanks regards - Tristan W

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
i have a question since its the last day of september and no news of a release date for pc this might not go in designated complaint area section of pc but i wanted to ask will tpa be $9.99 w/core tables or free to play w/tales of the arabian nights just wondering thanks regards - Tristan W

who knows? everyone take 2 season packs)))

Kovatsh

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
US government shut down...so there's some more excuses for Farsight to use in why the Steam version isn't out.

Rod G

Jul 24, 2012
Not one for complaining (although I do understand the frustration perspective of the release date), but just throwing this out there. Would a pre-order incentive of 20% off purchasing The Pinball Arcade (base game) + your choice of Season Pack bought together sound good for a lanuch option?

Kovatsh

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
I would absolutely love to hear from someone at Farsight say "I have no clue when the PC version is coming out".

It's better than their random stabs in the dark. Uhhh August? Uhhhh early September? Uhhh definitely by October? Uhhh early October?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
There are a couple of deleted posts between this post and the one above it. The subject of those posts is not a valid topic of discussion. Please refrain from bringing up the contents of deleted posts - if the moderators wanted them discussed, we wouldn't have deleted them.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I would absolutely love to hear from someone at Farsight say "I have no clue when the PC version is coming out".

It's better than their random stabs in the dark. Uhhh August? Uhhhh early September? Uhhh definitely by October? Uhhh early October?
You have said your piece many times over in many different threads. We are well aware that you are unhappy with the uncertainty surrounding the PC version's release date and do not need you to keep telling us. You are crossing the line from complaint into abuse, and abuse is not tolerated, even in the Designated Complaint Area.

Tilter

Oct 1, 2013
PC version, too late now.

1) I have now lost total interest in PA on PC.

2) I liked the android and ios versions and bought a few tables.

3) Had PA been released for PC about the same time as other versions, I'd have bought a few of them as well.

4) The problem is, we were told this would be out September time, great. It's now October, and with no sign of release the PC version now has negative feelings for me.

5) It's all about the moment you see, that moment for the PC version should have been earlier.

6) What happens when you start missing dates is that your audience lose interest, they move onto other games, thus spend money on other stuff.

7) There's no sense of anticipation for me now. I love pinball but each day I look on steam and there's nothing there, no public beta, no early release, nothing, it leaves you with disappointment.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
If i don't see some damn pinballs soon i'm gonna start to cry boo-hoo... shut up ya babies! pinball is a man's sport for real men not some damned diva show tune about your lame human emotions... their is no crying in pinball!!! walk it off

zoid

Banned
Aug 6, 2013
If i don't see some damn pinballs soon i'm gonna start to cry boo-hoo... shut up ya babies! pinball is a man's sport for real men not some damned diva show tune about your lame human emotions... their is no crying in pinball!!! walk it off

If I could afford to pay hundreds of dollars to get an access to the beta, and if I already owned the tables on 56322512 different devices, I also wouldn't mind about postponing the release date. Their plan was to port the game to pc first, not to recreate it from scratch. Face it. If you want better visuals then wait for the ps4 version and the direct x 11 option.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
for example MK was ported to PC too by some side studio, and it looks much more high res than xbox version.

Kovatsh

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
You have said your piece many times over in many different threads. We are well aware that you are unhappy with the uncertainty surrounding the PC version's release date and do not need you to keep telling us. You are crossing the line from complaint into abuse, and abuse is not tolerated, even in the Designated Complaint Area.

No complaints in the Designated Complaint Area gotcha.

I won't be back anyways. Farsight's left such a terrible impression on me as a company. I just played Funhouse too on my buddies iPhone and it was the easiest thing in the world. Terrible.

They're absolutely not getting me to pay full price. I'm waiting for a Steam sale and will encourage everyone to do the same.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Just hang on it will be out soon enough remember its only a game. We have other things to deal with in the US the government is shut down and have chaos in the streets. Maybe Farsight could make a pinball with that in mind.

zoid

Banned
Aug 6, 2013
Just hang on it will be out soon enough remember its only a game. We have other things to deal with in the US the government is shut down and have chaos in the streets. Maybe Farsight could make a pinball with that in mind.

Do we have to fix every issue in society before bothering for a game? There are other forums to QQ about the economy and crazy politics.

Now, I have just read on FS facebook that they are aiming for a release in the first half of October. So probably another month of waiting judging by their track record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts