Details on PC Cabinet support for TPA

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
It has to match the name of the table from the looks of it.

I've just finished editing a grill for 1600x1200 backglass that can be used with any picture for backglass if combined..the grill is 1600x360(1350 wide is picture 125 black on left and right) resize any picture you want to use to 1350x840 then extend canvas to 1600x840 and paste together (or i could just post my media pack for this once i'm done. heh)
size of dmd to match is 650x204 which has no moire effect at all

here grill file
http://1drv.ms/1VdHLRr
and preview of a finished one
preview.jpg

Pinzzz

Jul 24, 2013
It has to match the name of the table from the looks of it.

I've just finished editing a grill for 1600x1200 backglass that can be used with any picture for backglass if combined..the grill is 1600x360(1350 wide is picture 125 black on left and right) resize any picture you want to use to 1350x840 then extend canvas to 1600x840 and paste together (or i could just post my media pack for this once i'm done. heh)
size of dmd to match is 650x204 which has no moire effect at all

here grill file
http://1drv.ms/1VdHLRr
and preview of a finished one
preview.jpg

Over my head!.I will wait for your media pack.It will just replace the data_steam folder that is already in the game?.I am not running pinballx yet.

Newer

Sep 13, 2015
NEED HELP::NEED HELP

If i start the Cam Mod i got a error Message from the Programm_

Appied is not configured

What iam doing wrong Need help iam a newbee in all of that...

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
Holy Smokes!.I didn't figure on today!.haha
You are a Wiz!
I downloaded your file.Then copied the contents into the data_steam folder.And I don't see the backglasses in the game.
This computer stuff is not for the faint @ heart!.
Do I still need to rename anything?
Make sure the pictures are extracted in the datastream folder now and not a sub folder , do you see the black box for the back glass at all? If not and you have your system setup like for the tpa mod you need to check the position of the backglass is about -260 horizontal and -1200 vertical

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014

Appied is not configured

Not sure why ya can't run it, did ya install the .net 4 framework?
Are you running a different localization language of Windows or tpa ?
NoeX might have an idea but I've not ever had the mod error out and not load at all sorry

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Will it work if my backglass res is only 1280 x 1024. Thanks in advance, haven't had time to read all the last couple pages.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
Yes tho it will be cropped, is 1280x1024 highest resolution of monitor ?
I can make new artwork for that resolution but it will be mostly the dmd since that can't be resized
I'll post a sample as an example and see what ya's think a poll that asks what your backglass resolution would be very helpful so I could focus on hitting the most popular ones first

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Will it work if my backglass res is only 1280 x 1024. Thanks in advance, haven't had time to read all the last couple pages.

Yes it does work, my test monitor highest resolution when i'm coding is 1280 x 1024 and the dmd is displayed correctly but you'll lose some parts of the backglass artwork (mostly top) since your monitor cannot display it entirely.

Appied is not configured

Are you playing with a legitimately acquired version of the game, with a non-modified game executable? (if you know what i mean)

Newer

Sep 13, 2015
Hallo NoEx
I have the Original TPA from Steam Downloaded with only one Table for Testing if this Version is working in my Cabinet,
but also i have a Version for testing with all in Tables..

but the Version with all in Tables is not the Right Version so i cant Play it with your Cam Mod....

But the newest Version from TPA that i download it today is also not working in my Cabinet.

Is it possible NoEx that you can help me with Teamviewer and look into my Cabinet what is the Problem...

Robert i have Install the Framework 4,5

Last edited:

Newer

Sep 13, 2015
Hallo NoEx ill be here cant write you a Message your Box is full, i be here my Teamviever is on..

wait for you......

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Hallo NoEx
I have the Original TPA from Steam Downloaded with only one Table, but also i have a Version for testing with all in Tables..

but the Version with all in Tables is not the Right Version so i cant Play it with your Cam Mod....

Is it possible that you can help me with Teamviewer and look into my Cabinet???

[EDIT]
Since I have no evidence that "Newer" uses a hacked version, I decided to delete / edit my previous comment.

Last edited:

Newer

Sep 13, 2015
i have all Table Packs for TPA payed all Biff and i have all Paypal payments here from TPA and also i payed all PinballFX2 tables...

also i have 2 Versions of TPA to see which Version is working with the Cam Mod because both dont work in my Cabinet.
Because of that i Need help...

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
Hallo NoEx
I have the Original TPA from Steam Downloaded with only one Table, but also i have a Version for testing with all in Tables..

Is it possible that you can help me with Teamviewer and look into my Cabinet???

I dont really do remote setups support sorry i'm not familiar with team viewer. I'm just gonna focus on general forum help and media files with what time I can commit to this

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
i have all Table Packs for TPA payed all Biff and i have all Paypal payments here from TPA and also i payed all PinballFX2 tables...

also i have 2 Versions of TPA to see which Version is working with the Cam Mod because both dont work in my Cabinet.
Because of that i Need help...

As far as I know, NoEx always tries to support the latest DX11 version, which currently is 1.42.8.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yes tho it will be cropped, is 1280x1024 highest resolution of monitor ?
I can make new artwork for that resolution but it will be mostly the dmd since that can't be resized
I'll post a sample as an example and see what ya's think a poll that asks what your backglass resolution would be very helpful so I could focus on hitting the most popular ones first

Yes it does work, my test monitor highest resolution when i'm coding is 1280 x 1024 and the dmd is displayed correctly but you'll lose some parts of the backglass artwork (mostly top) since your monitor cannot display it entirely.

Thanks for the replies, dudes.

Yes, 1280 x 1024 is the max res since it's an older LCD.

Pinzzz

Jul 24, 2013
Make sure the pictures are extracted in the datastream folder now and not a sub folder , do you see the black box for the back glass at all? If not and you have your system setup like for the tpa mod you need to check the position of the backglass is about -260 horizontal and -1200 vertical

Thanks Robert,With your-260 -1200.That gave me a starting point so I was able to see the Backglasses.From there I was able too fine tune.Without that starting point it might of taken hours of random numbers to see the Backglasses.
You Rock!
Dana

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts