Dirt Masters

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
As you may know we also work on other projects besides of Zaccaria Pinball. Our latest app is a hill climb racer game and we would like to ask you to help us make this app more popular. Dirt Masters isn't free app, but we can send you redeem code if you are interested in. Our only request is to write a small review on App Store and give 5 starts for example. :cool:

Thank you very much in advance!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dirt-masters/id739003181?mt=8&uo=4

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Graphics look nice. I'll try and check it out this afternoon if I have time. Thanks for the heads up. You guys are busy!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Great graphics as you expect from ASK. Simple & fun gameplay from the few minutes I spent with it so far. I also like that you earn coins for upgrades as you play (but you can buy them of you want to skip earning them). Sick of all the mandatory buys in on many games.
Wish it had a tutorial to explain the controls, but I shouldn't complain as it is pretty straight forward. I'll play it some more this evening. I'm interested to see what the more advanced track levels look like.

Last edited:

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
I don't play these sort of games but as an act of support for the ASK team I've bought it anyway, no need for redeem it's only the price of a cheap cup of coffee ;)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Stupid App Store won't let me post a review. Says I need to own the app before I can rate it. I've been playing it for the last 5 days!

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
I bought Dirt Masters prior to leaving for my vacation and put several hours into it. It's a damn fine Hill Climbing game.

Pro's: Graphics and animation of the vehicle. Playability is very fun too but the graphic quality is off the charts!

Con's: Only one: I really hope they change the engine sound, but that's it!

The need to replay tracks over and over to earn enough coins makes it feel a little too much like a freemium game for me, however in no way does it take away from the quality of the game and the fun factor, it just makes it feel more like an RPG loot-grind game than it should.

I really like it and IMHO it gets an "earned" 5 star rating from me. This doesn't mean there's no room for improvement, there is, but its a fine product, especially at its price point.

Recommendations to improve the product:
- I will support the dev by spending a couple of bucks on a few coins levelers. However ASK should revisit the price point on these. Why? For one thing, some of these are a little on the expensive side but the biggest issue I see is that the pricing is out of whack. IE: Usually the more you spend, the better "deal" you get but not in this game as the way these are currently priced, its better value to buy the mid range coin/star packs, you end up getting more coins for less real world cost than buying the most expensive packs. At least that's how it was when I checked it out the other day?

Hints for those playing it: if you are going to grind away, know that some levels are worth a hell of a lot more in replaying them than others, especially if you purposely do not try and get a high score (since every time you beat it, you get a 2X bonus awarded on the coins). I will say no more ;)

Well done ASK, congrats on the fine release.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I really like the look of the third level of tracks. It has a volcano in the background and the track is covered with ash. A lot of nice touches on this one.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
883549_630980926944815_1042812092_o.jpg

The first update of Dirt Masters has been sent to Apple for review and should be available in a few days.

NEW FEATURES
- 2 NEW CARS: a military jeep (Jeep Jane for 1 million coin) and a hot rod car (Hot Helena for 2 million coins)
- 1 NEW FREE STAGE with 24 new levels: Hill Climb - Forest 300m
- 1 NEW STAGE with 24 new levels: Snowy - 1500m (for 600.000 coins)

CHANGES:
- TIMING: the timer starts count as soon as player pushes gas pedal
- GENTLE MODE: coin, star and clock can be collected now in the game mode too
- TRACK SELECTION: now the last selected level is marked by another color

FIXES:
- FUEL STATION: no more fueling when your tank is full
- FINISH LINE: it has been fixed missing and wrong positioned finish lines

IAP:
- COINS: increased 10 million coins to 15 million coins, 25 million coins to 40 million coins and 50 million coins to 75 million coins
- STARS: increased 500.000 stars to 700.000 stars

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
I bought the game today. Very nice game, good graphics and physics! I like it all except for the IAP. I made a good review on the iTunes store, I hope it will sell good.

Members online

Members online