DLC Pack 6?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I don't think they would do a combo with 2 dmd tables. They tend to do one low tech and one dmd style together. Maybe Elvira and the party monsters but that also seems like a premium table due to having a license. This is an interesting pack to think about.

I thought they have been doing 1 brand new table and one remastered thus far.

OLD \vs/ NEW

DLC Tables Pack #1 Medieval Madness and The Machine : Bride of Pin•Bot

DLC Tables Pack #2 Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse

DLC Tables Pack #3 Gorgar and Monster Bash

DLC Tables Pack #4 Black Knight and Creature from the Black Lagoon 9/25/12

DLC Tables Pack #5 Harley-Davidson Third Edition and Taxi.

My guess is No Good Gofers and Attack from Mars
(As much as I'd like to see the Elvira table, I don't think she is a close personal friend of Farsight.)

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
(As much as I'd like to see the Elvira table, I don't think she is a close personal friend of Farsight.)
First of all, the person presenting the table also stars in it. AFM wouldn't fit the bill, since the "star" of that table is the aliens, and having the person who drew the aliens or did their voices is a bit of a stretch. Also, they said "when opportunities present themselves, you have to take advantage of them," it implies that the opportunity was a surprise, or at least not planned, and there was a time limit or something that makes them have to do it now. AFM again wouldn't fit the bill, since the table has been planned almost since the beginning of TPA, and it doesn't have any outside licenses, so there's really no reason to have to take advantage of it now. Finally, how do you know who Elvira/Cassandra is (or is not) a close personal friend of. Of course, they did just say friend, not "close personal friend," so technically, if she likes them (and if they give her money why wouldn't she) she's their friend.

karl

May 10, 2012
If this is not an Elvira game, I'd be very surprised. That is fast work on Farsight's behalf. Should be a blast no matter what. If they got her on the team, we will probably see both Elvira games soon and who could resist that :) Wonder if the announcement of table pack 6 is the surprise kickstarters will get when we reach the goal or if Farsight has 2 surprises up their sleeve?

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Wow!

I had no idea that Cassandra Peterson was that close to my age.

Thanks guys, I learn so much cool stuff here. I haven't looked at my yearbooks for a very long time. Now I gotta find 'em. :)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I thought they have been doing 1 brand new table and one remastered thus far.

OLD \vs/ NEW

DLC Tables Pack #1 Medieval Madness and The Machine : Bride of Pin•Bot

DLC Tables Pack #2 Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse

DLC Tables Pack #3 Gorgar and Monster Bash

DLC Tables Pack #4 Black Knight and Creature from the Black Lagoon 9/25/12

DLC Tables Pack #5 Harley-Davidson Third Edition and Taxi.

That is the case that one is a new table and one is remastered in each build. On the other hand if you look at the combinations, you have one that is DMD and one that is pre-dmd. In the iOS releases, the DMD tables tend to be priced at 4 bucks a pop with the older ones going for $2. Which is why I don't believe you will have any DMD tables packed with NGG as it is already DMD. Unless they are going to raise prices which I don't see them doing as it would be a counter-intuitive strategy.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
To re-iterate , all the clues lead me to believe it is Cassandra ,

1. October and Halloween coming soon.

2. Cassandra Peterson Aka Elvira probably attended the licensing expo they went to to sign the StarTrek and Twilight Zone licenses with CBS , when they signed her they got her to promote the table and deal in front of a camera for the release . (the "opportunity presented itself")

3. She's prominent on both backglasses of Scared Stiff and Party Monsters

Scared-Stiff_0000_Backglass.jpg

546592.jpg

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I can only assumed Party Monsters will be released with No Good Gofers since they haven't released 2 DMDs in a single pack yet.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I adore Elvira, but even if you don't love the theme, these are very good designs with plenty of shots. Scared stiff has more bells and whistles than Party Monsters, but both are top notch pins in my book. Both backglasses are A+ too.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
To re-iterate , all the clues lead me to believe it is Cassandra ,

1. October and Halloween coming soon.

2. Cassandra Peterson Aka Elvira probably attended the licensing expo they went to to sign the StarTrek and Twilight Zone licenses with CBS , when they signed her they got her to promote the table and deal in front of a camera for the release . (the "opportunity presented itself")

3. She's prominent on both backglasses of Scared Stiff and Party Monsters

Scared-Stiff_0000_Backglass.jpg

546592.jpg

Sounds like it could be her, but an October release? Not ilkely for the consoles.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Yeah seeing that in october would be a miracle! Why not Dr.Dude then? Its alphanumeric,system 11C,its has voice overs and artist renderings AND biggest and its at FARSIGHT as weve seen.Oh and Greg feres did the art on DR.Dude and the elvira tables too. I think we have a WINNER!

Last edited:

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Who said a thing about the consoles? FarSight always promotes the IOS / Ipad releases first , so by October they would be getting DLC pak 6 , and consoles would be late Nov. / early Dec.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Still Id put my money on something thats been seen at their office and fits every criteria mentioned above.
All will be revealed soon I just wonder what they consider the end of the week

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah seeing that in october would be a miracle! Why not Dr.Dude then? Its alphanumeric,system 11C,its has voice overs and artist renderings AND biggest and its at FARSIGHT as weve seen.Oh and Greg feres did the art on DR.Dude and the elvira tables too. I think we have a WINNER!

Except Dr. Dude has already been announced, and they said that the guest "stars" in the table....

aguy

Aug 3, 2012
The other table release in this pack will be announced next week in a video featuring a friend of ours who also stars in the table!

It's 4pm @ their offices and they haven't released the video yet! I'm starting to fear I won't know (for sure) until next week!!!

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I can only assumed Party Monsters will be released with No Good Gofers since they haven't released 2 DMDs in a single pack yet.
Just because they've so far been releasing them as 1 DMD, 1 alphanumeric doesn't mean that's the way they're always going to do it.
Now, if it is Elvira (and I hope it is), I'm thinking we'll see Party Monsters first. Why?
1. They just finished system 11 emulation, and want to release enough tables to make it worth while
2. Party Monsters is cheaper, and presumably easier to acquire
3. SS is a sequel to PM, and makes a few references to it that would be better understood if you played the original.
4. SS is a much better table. Releasing it first, then following up with PM would be anticlimactic.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.