DLC Pack 6?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
So we know there are 2 Elvira tables coming but which one is in dlc pack 6 ( that's assuming that one of them is, they didn't actually say that did they? )

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
So we know there are 2 Elvira tables coming but which one is in dlc pack 6 ( that's assuming that one of them is, they didn't actually say that did they? )

I hope Party Monsters comes first. I'd like to have them in order.

aguy

Aug 3, 2012

Yes they did.

The other table release in this pack will be announced next week in a video featuring a friend of ours who also stars in the table!

So it's one or the other.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I hope we find out if this is the video referred to that will reveal the other table with NGG or if there is something else. Maybe tomorrow they can hook that up. Can you imagine how crazy it would be to have something else? I mean it would be fantastic to have the Elvira tables sooner than later but if an awesome table that hasn't been announced is paired up with NGG, then we still have Elvira tables, AFM and the 2 successful Kickstarters to look forward to.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Addams family, with raul julia`s likeness horribly super imposed on another actors body for the promo vid lol

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Addams family, with raul julia`s likeness horribly super imposed on another actors body for the promo vid lol

Funny idea, but I don't think that is FS's style. I still get the feeling we will not be seeing Addams any time soon. I'll bet that kickstarter would be 100,000. I don't think they would try something like that for a year or so. And that is assuming that sales of TPA are doing great and that they can secure all of the licenses involved.

There are a lot of great unlicensed games out there too. Some of my favorites include whitewater, fish tales, cyclone, haunted house, the getaway, bad cats, whirlwind, Earthshaker, Black rose, centaur, etc.

I really want Addams Family too, but I think we may have to be patient on that one.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
There's a long list of games I'd love to see, many which would be in front of Addams Family, but I'd also like the complete top 10 list of tables, so that and Indy are a little bigger in importance to me.

That being said, so long as it comes eventually, there's plenty of other pins that will make me happy and that I can play until then!

Mungoholly

Jun 29, 2012
TAF seems a loooong way off..i've got pin's that i want to play that as a resident of the great british isles i've never had the opportunity too.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
It will be the first of the 2 PARTY MONSTERS. This goes with the DMD/numeric DLC bundling so far, quite the odd pairing though. This suggest SCARED STIFF will be paired with an alphanumeric right? I think its a good system so far older/newer it appeals to a broader crowd and draws intrest where it might not have been, good move FS.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So almost half way through the month and no announcement what the 2nd table will be!?, maybe they are waiting for ST:TNG kickstarter to end to announce?. When is Data East going to get some loving!?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.