DLC Release Date

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
See my previous post. He doesnt post it all. In fact I really would like to see a weekly PSN-blog-like overview of all the updates of the week for xbla.

Void

May 27, 2012
Pinball Arcade release date was on similar list in april. I didn't say it's complete list, it just a hint. No words from FarSight is another hint. I doubt that Microsoft approve update on monday and then release it on tuesday out of nowhere. But i hope i'm wrong and we get new tables this week. :)

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
MS lets us down AGAIN! They let Sony - SONY! scoop them by a whole month!
On a game that earned them less than 75k over a 3 month period. I don't think many f's are given.

Pinball Arcade release date was on similar list in april.

Major Nelson does always show all the new complete releases. Sadly however its very difficult to get a complete overview of all addons, dlc, deals like PSN does. it usually comes down to browsing the whole marketplace yourself.

That said I dont think we'll get tables this week. THPS would be a nice compensation for me personally if I wasnt gone camping, but hopefully next week.

Last edited:

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
As posted before:
Could someone who is better in english than me write a letter about all this s***, so everyone here can just copy&paste it and send it to MS?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
On a game that earned them less than 75k over a 3 month period. I don't think many f's are given.

Major Nelson does always show all the new complete releases. Sadly however its very difficult to get a complete overview of all addons, dlc, deals like PSN does. it usually comes down to browsing the whole marketplace yourself.

That said I dont think we'll get tables this week. THPS would be a nice compensation for me personally if I wasnt gone camping, but hopefully next week.

Yes, he only has two add-ons listed; there are usually a lot more. No Rock Band songs are included, and they have several come out just about every week. Still, if Jeff Strong says it's not coming, I'll assume that will be the case. I imagine it won't be long before FS just gives up and abandons all 360 support.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yes, he only has two add-ons listed; there are usually a lot more. No Rock Band songs are included, and they have several come out just about every week. Still, if Jeff Strong says it's not coming, I'll assume that will be the case. I imagine it won't be long before FS just gives up and abandons all 360 support.

I'm not 100% certain, but most signs point to no, so I just didn't want you guys to get your hopes up too high...

And I definitely don't think FS is going to abandon 360 support. Things will get smoother after this DLC is released, as long as they can avoid the submission rejections from here on.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
Major Nelson does always show all the new complete releases.

that is not true. for example, when strania (g.rev shootemup) came out, it was not mentioned on his blog at all... same thing with some other games, but can't really remember the exact titles now...

N

Nik Barbour

After Voids post yesterday, had the idea to ask Major Nelson directly when we are likely to see TPA DLC.

Went onto Twitter (had to sign up - as not a fan of social networking - didn't even have a facebook account until TPA came along).

Tweeted him, waited, noticed he was responding to other tweets and not responding to me.
Tweeted again, waited, again noticed more responses to others.
Repeated several times, also trying on Facebook too.
No response as yet.

I'm new to the MS scene, but this Major Nelson guy appears to love playing the "I have inside info card" and does hand info out when he appears to know it, so from this, my interpretation would be 'The Pinball Arcade' isn't on his radar this week.

Did get the idea though, if nothing happens this week..... He may be able to avoid me tweeting a couple of times during one day.
But if a whole group of people battered him with Tweets every hour, on the hour (or Facebook), would that get a response? or is that just a bad idea?

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
I'm new to the MS scene, but this Major Nelson guy appears to love playing the "I have inside info card" and does hand info out when he appears to know it, so from this, my interpretation would be 'The Pinball Arcade' isn't on his radar this week.

Since you're new to the MS scene, allow me to explain. Major Nelson isn't even really a guy anymore. He's a team of PR people. Larry Hyrb hardly ever posts on the Major Nelson blog or twitter or facebook accounts these days. A guy I know on another forum who works on the Xbox Dashboard team says that Larry isn't even the only one who plays games on the Major Nelson gamertag at this point. Basically "Major Nelson" has just become the name of Xbox marketing. The actual guy just does videos and tradeshow introductions or whatever. If you're not getting a response from those accounts, they probably don't have the information you're looking for. Or they've not been instructed to promote it, if you're a conspiracy theorist who thinks the platform holders are somehow out to get FarSight.

In reality, that title update is probably just sitting in their QA queue waiting for its turn to be tested. There's literally no telling when we'll see it until we see it.

N

Nik Barbour

Since you're new to the MS scene, allow me to explain. Major Nelson isn't even really a guy anymore. He's a team of PR people. Larry Hyrb hardly ever posts on the Major Nelson blog or twitter or facebook accounts these days. A guy I know on another forum who works on the Xbox Dashboard team says that Larry isn't even the only one who plays games on the Major Nelson gamertag at this point. Basically "Major Nelson" has just become the name of Xbox marketing. The actual guy just does videos and tradeshow introductions or whatever. If you're not getting a response from those accounts, they probably don't have the information you're looking for. Or they've not been instructed to promote it, if you're a conspiracy theorist who thinks the platform holders are somehow out to get FarSight.

In reality, that title update is probably just sitting in their QA queue waiting for its turn to be tested. There's literally no telling when we'll see it until we see it.

Thanks for the heads up - just thought it was worth trying something.
Back to waiting then.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.