DLC Release Date

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I've asked Microsoft about the leaderboards, essentially the game configuration hasn't been posted on the server yet. Hopefully it's sorted out quickly.

I'll let you know as soon as I find out. However I have a feeling you will all know before me. ;)

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
So hopefully it will working sooner than the last time. Thanks Mike for your post and for Monster Bash which is great. :cool:

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
So hopefully it will working sooner than the last time. Thanks Mike for your post and for Monster Bash which is great. :cool:

Hopefully soon. I'm not sure what the process is, or why it's not done at the same time as the DLC. But the correct people at MS have been notified.

Glad you are enjoying Monster Bash.

Mungoholly

Jun 29, 2012
Man oh Man! stuck at work listening how you guys are enjoying MB( its'the pin i've never played and have been waiting for) and all im thinking is that i want to get home.......5 hours to go.

enjoy it you ****y Luckers!

Yartek

Aug 14, 2012
Annoyingly, the new pack can't be bought on the EU marketplace, tried both ingame and on XBox.com. I was really looking forward t oplaying Gorgar when I got home. Bah.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Annoyingly, the new pack can't be bought on the EU marketplace, tried both ingame and on XBox.com. I was really looking forward t oplaying Gorgar when I got home. Bah.

Err at least me and niceguy are european and bought them and played them fine.

N

Nik Barbour

Just bought in the UK now!
Did it in the game, new tables appear without further downloads. Select a table and it takes you to the purchase screen, then to the download.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Strange, DLC #3 disappeared from the "Pinball Arcade" xbox.com page. Direct link is still working. Maybe they want to solve the achievements/leaderboards problem first.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Strange, DLC #3 disappeared from the "Pinball Arcade" xbox.com page. Direct link is still working. Maybe they want to solve the achievements/leaderboards problem first.

New tables also werent visible for me untill I let my pending download finish and install. I was wondering why I didnt see them prior.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Looks like MS removed it from the marketplace. I am sure it will be up soon and achievements/leaderboards problems will be solved.

Yartek

Aug 14, 2012
I'm in the UK as well and had the same error on the 360 and no purchase link on the XBox site. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow. Give me time to practice more on the other tables. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.