DLC Release Date

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Hell yeah!

I'm just saying if I had to guess, they'll do pack 4,5,6 + TZ in November or December, then packs 7,8,9 + TNG...maybe by like Feb 2013?

I don't know how they will do it but if they release a big update right before Twilight Zone hits and we have to wait 4 months for TZ that will be heartbreaking.
From what I understand, TZ is supposed to come out in Nov (making it the next "pack", though likely to be sold by itself), and STTNG in Jan., leaving just one standard pack left. Why not wait until both TZ and STTNG are released, then release everything at once. Otherwise, we'll have a long wait for STTNG.

Draftcard

May 10, 2012
im fine with packs less often on the 360 based around the release dates of kickstarter tables, but id love to know what those dates are in advance so i can clear my schedule :)

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
DLC 4, 5, 6 ARE OUT!!!!1!!1

No, just kidding, calm down! :D
Right now I am playing Zen/Pro Pinball more often than TPA. Never tought I would do, but the whole xbox fiasko is so annoying! Hopefully FS will announce any news soon!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I enjoy PFX2 as well. As much as I love PA on my 360, I'm cautiously optimistic now it will get the green light on steam. Hopefully the fine folks at FS won't have to put up with as much red tape with getting DLC out as they've had to with Microsoft. but I'm still working on wizard goals for MM, CV, and MB (1 each) and it's keeping me occupied on PA longer than I expected. Still getting my money's worth IMO.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Now that Scared Stiff is out on iOS... and I'm about to check it out... I can't wait for the 360 update! No I am not being sarcastic. I think getting 8 tables in a short time frame is going to be epic as hell, and well worth the wait. And I'm really really counting on Farsight waiting until Twilight Zone is ready, so that we actually get 9 tables by years end.

The turnaround for these games is quite fast. Jeez man it feels like just yesterday iOS got Party Monsters... and now Scared Stiff is done... and considering 360 is the lead console (still?), I think it's safe to say they are waiting until Twlight Zone is ready to give us all 9 tables in one big ass update (not all the same date, though, although that would be amazing).

Just think how polished the tables we will be getting will be.... right, right? I mean surely they have taken this extra time to polish off any bugs that might cause a submission to fail. Right. RIGHT? I hope man!

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
How is expecting the tables by year end being too optimistic? What are you expecting, in regards to how they are going to release packs 4,5,6,7 and TZ on 360? Do you think it's going to get pushed into 2013? No DLC at all? What do you think?

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I wasn't here when MM, Bride, Cirqus, MB etc. came out. Does Farsight announce when the tables are submitted? Because that's the big question here.

I'd like to know that. Edited out some things cause I've said them before so.

Last edited:
N

Nik Barbour

I prefer an optimist to a pessimist any day Mark!
I think being a realist though, nobody outside the circle knows what's going on, and Farsight ain't saying zip.
On the plus side, PinWiz said everything will be good, and sooner than we think, in a post of about 2 weeks ago. That will have to do for now.
(I am starting to think his idea of, 'sooner than I think' is a tiny bit different to my own:rolleyes:).

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
How is expecting the tables by year end being too optimistic? What are you expecting, in regards to how they are going to release packs 4,5,6,7 and TZ on 360? Do you think it's going to get pushed into 2013? No DLC at all? What do you think?
I'm hoping they wait until they can get both TZ and STTNG in there, then release it.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
In the newsletter, it was mentioned that the delay was due to Crave having financial problems. So it looks like they need a new publisher. MS also has some red tape when games switch publishers with games like Doom and Psychonauts taking a year or more to come back.

mark21667

Banned for Multiple Accounts
Aug 29, 2012

The latest newsletter hasn't eased my concerns. I think 2 packs before 2013 would be optimitic, as I'm sure they'll be patch issues day one.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts