DLC Release Date

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Man, it's just Murphy's Law on everything related to the 360 and TPA :( Hope they are able to quickly fix the issue and we can all check out the new lighting soon! Maybe this means the DLC finally won't be too far behind? I've heard of DLC and releases coming out later in the day on XBLA. It's rare, but it has happened.

One thing I've been curious about from Farsight's Facebook statement from the other day:

Unfortunately, we can not go into more details about the cause of these delays and all of the issues in getting Tuesday's title update approved. Technically, FarSight is not the publisher on Xbox. This and our NDA with Microsoft has a developer limits what we can say publicly. We are, however, doing our best to get the game released as soon as possible.

What do they mean by them technically not being the publisher? Who is then? Microsoft because it goes through them to get on XBLA?

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
this is intolerable. I'm speaking on good faith as I won't get to try it myself for another few hours, but really, this is a fiasco for the ages.

Pinhead

Feb 29, 2012
Wow, the patch arrives before Thurs. ETA, but chokes right before dwnld completion. Nice thing about having little to no expectactions...I'm way more amused than frustrated by the situation. I mean really...99%?! So close to gratification that you can taste it. You cant make this stuff up. :p :rolleyes:

Members online

Members online