DLC Release Date

RKade8583

Apr 5, 2012
This whole thing has been the biggest pisser I've ever seen. I now hate that I chose MS over PS3... and now it's too late for me to change back. THOUSANDS of dollars... sigh.

Jul 18, 2012
Interesting... weren't the first couple approved months ago? Can't imagine why they wouldn't finally get released now.

So sad that the first version completed is the last to make it to market.

I wonder if there is going to be a never ending DLC issue with microsoft since it sounds like the new tables will always require a title update to go with the DLC.

At this point I'm most looking forward to Creature From the Black Lagoon and The Twilight Zone (I have penciled in some time in November 2013 to play them so I hope they are out by then).

I still have the 1600 point xbla card that I bought in December of 2011 when I heard the Gottlieb Collection was coming! It is ready and waiting... I would have used it on TPA but I got 800 points for signing up for some xbox program.

Here is to hoping for next Tuesday...

Last edited:

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
I realise that FarSight have invested time and money on the XBOX360 and that the format is their development platform, but at what point does the law of diminishing returns kick in ? I mean, I was in a happy position in that I was planning on getting a PS3 anyway, and really glad I did for a number of reasons including that I can play CV, MM, FH & BoP on TPA...

Could it get to a point where the cost in monetary terms, of dealing with M$ in putting out DLC's, and the cost in terms of the XBOX360 fanbase that abandon the 360 for greener pastures and play TPA on something else and not want to support multiple formats like we "hardcore" fans do, would result in it not commercially viable for FarSight to deal with this fiasco anymore ? I would imagine that everytime M$ whine about this not being right, or that not being right, some poor soul(s) out there in Big Bear has to burn the midnight oil implementing remedial actions... they need to get paid, they use electricity that needs to be paid for etc, etc... it's has got to be getting VERY expensive...

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I still can't believe the only communication they have with the Xbox live team is through email, what a complete joke of a set up Microsoft have.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
so the XBOX is easier to create the game on yet its the hardest to produce on...need to learn programing on a PS3. New table every month 2pac=2months. Its almost AUGUST

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
I still can't believe the only communication they have with the Xbox live team is through email, what a complete joke of a set up Microsoft have.

Yes, this kind of communication is a bad joke! Is it that hard for MS to give us steady release date?!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts