DLC Release Date

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Glad I bought them over the web at noon, seems they only pulled the "buy" options, can still download the pack once purchased.

N

Nik Barbour

Glad I bought them over the web at noon, seems they only pulled the "buy" options, can still download the pack once purchased.

I bought tonight in UK @18:30gmt no problems.

Not got to play yet as I have to fit new rear hubs to 'The Hearse' (pet name for our black Passat estate) before sunset. I'm dying to play but not wanting to crash is motivation to do this properly, and play later.

But..... The gods of pinball just sent me a message.
Pressed random play on mp3 player, first 2 songs (out of 30gb worth of music.... 'Be my Frank en Stein' Alice Cooper & 'werewolves of London' Warren Zevon - I swear to god!
Ok - third song was justin bieber - only joking (not on my mp3 player) it was actually 'whisky in the jar' Metallica cover - But the first 2, wierd coincidence!

Jul 18, 2012
I picked up DLC pack #3 this morning... aside from the leaderboards/achievement issues it is a total blast.

Played 2 quick games of Monster Bash and didn't do so well, then played one more game that lasted a while and I got up to 687million :D

If the leaderboards were working I might actually have been near the top for a while but I'm sure that will end up being a pretty low/average score.

Monster Bash has to be one of my new favorites though, Farsight did a fantastic job on the table. I didn't even get to see what the standard table goals were since I hit them all so fast!

I must say there is just something incredibly satisfying about bashing the monsters at 4 million points a pop.

Also, there was absolutely no slowdown during 4-ball multiball!

N

Nik Barbour

Saw rob zombie in Leeds last year. Awesome! There should be a rob zombie pinball table.

Sorry to go off topic - but.....
are you going seeing the Nov' tour with Manson? Looks awesome!
Last gig of mine was Parkway Drive couple of months back at Manchester Academy.

2 big black screech marks down the neighbouring street prove the brakes are done, time to try out dlc3!

'Screamager' Therapy? Just come on now - can't think of a dlc3 link for that one!

pinbot-76

Jul 11, 2012
What a bummer... spend all day at work thinking about pinball and now it's gone. :-/

I'm having a blast with TPA so far, and I still pop in PHOF quite frequently.

brad

Jun 23, 2012
Thanks Mike I'm itching to play my fav. Monster Bash.
I'm sure it will be back up soon. maybe they want to get the leaderboards working before putting it back up?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
MB is my new favourite table!

So much stuff going on and so many modes to stack, it's crazy!!!

Got 386 mil on my first go, got to monster bash mode and mosh pit, brilliant :D

brad

Jun 23, 2012
MB is my new favourite table!

So much stuff going on and so many modes to stack, it's crazy!!!

Got 386 mil on my first go, got to monster bash mode and mosh pit, brilliant :D

386 million on your first go ever? Not that the real table is hard, but sounds like its definitely easier on the pinball arcade once again.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts