DLC Release Date

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
I'll ask my metal mate about that tour!
I had one go on mb today, I'm at work now, and I loved it, got about 350 million and all the basic goals. I was trying to finish theatre, only had one letter left on the grand finale, so still got that one to do! I ll play black hole when it's working properly. Pretty soon they'll have too many tables to play!
I think a new split screen start screen will be required. Keep it as it is one side, have small table icons and a few stats etc on the other side.

AshleyAshes

Jun 27, 2012
Oh great. And how long will it take Farsight to fix this, recertify it, and get it back up there?

I am getting tired of Farsight screwing the pooch with their 360 releases.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
As much as I love ths game and appreciate Farsight's efforts and communication, I really am baffled how a bug like this isn't picked up by them. Do they even play the table before they release it?

RKade8583

Apr 5, 2012
Hand to god, had I known, I would have just bought the HOF and called it aces. I'm not blaming FS, I'm blaming MS and their godawful super-standards and bureaucratic bull****.

Now I'm too far in... Now I'll have to buy them all on principle... and when the bugs AREN'T ruining the game, it's fun.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Hand to god, had I known, I would have just bought the HOF and called it aces. I'm not blaming FS, I'm blaming MS and their godawful super-standards and bureaucratic bull****.

Now I'm too far in... Now I'll have to buy them all on principle... and when the bugs AREN'T ruining the game, it's fun.

I have both NTSC and PAL versions of HOF. Have played them massively as my scores will attest. You know what? NO GAME ENDING BUGS ANYWHERE ON ANY TABLE IN EITHER VERSION!!!

It's a joke what they have now built in without letting hardcore video pinballers beta test these tables. Incompetent.

AxelThree

May 10, 2012
Seriously?! Wow. I read the FB post saying MB and Gorgar were out and ran to my Xbox 360 and was wondering WTF was going on. Jeeps!

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
It's seriously probably going to be another month before these get back up. That's how ridiculous Microsoft's cert process is. That it can still be briefly released with a bug of this magnitude and one so easily discovered shows that obviously we don't get better quality control for that ridiculous time frame.

Farsight should seriously consider giving beta access to some of the more hardcore players/posters on this board, so they can be put through the actual paces they'll see in the wild.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
The nudge-bug is not related to ms pulling the tables again though. they got pulled before that was discovered.

Pinhead

Feb 29, 2012
Disappointing. I'd hoped that The Pinball Arcade was done with its growing pains.

Glad I bought them over the web at noon, seems they only pulled the "buy" options, can still download the pack once purchased.
Yes, for once buying something off the Xbox marketplace on Day 1 turned out to be a wise move. ;)
Monster Bash is awesome! Hopefully those who missed out won't be forced to wait for very long.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts