DLC Release Date

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
It is hard to believe that there is 14 tables out there all ready on all the other consoles and still do not know what is going on or how much longer this is going to take.I am not buying these tables on any other console.. so it looks as if us xbox guys are on the Titanic......... soooooooo hold on Jack.

Me too. Sorry FarSight but I am not buying new hardware just to play TPA.

Jan 6, 2013
I don't really want to get TPA a 2nd time, but man am I itching to play some of those tables and PS3 has quite a bit more than 360..

I feel you, but i want all my tables on one console,I have all 10 tables for xbox that would drive me crazy to have the rest on another console.I wish i new it was going to be this way i would have got them on ps3. But befour i bought all the tables they advertised that all of the other tables would be out very soon.Well that has been a long time now.I am not buying ps3. DAMM FS when the hell are we going to here something!

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
Me too. Sorry FarSight but I am not buying new hardware just to play TPA.

I did. At least you could play SOMETHING on XBox 360. PC people have zero.

Bought iPhone 5 and iPad 4.
Yes there were other reasons for the phone, but TPA pushed me over the edge.
The iPad was purely for TPA but gets a lot of other use as side benefit.

I just wish the shake nudge worked worth a rip on the iPad. It works much better on the phone.

I've purchased every table and all of the pro versions, to support FarSight and give me something to play while I wait.

The cost of all of the games AND the iPad 4 is still cheaper total than playing a FRACTION of the games on real machines in an arcade, if you could find them.

Yes, I'll buy them again for PC when they are eventually released. In the meantime, I can play them all anytime, anywhere, and will still be able to do so even after I can play them on PC platform.

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
'Unable to duplicate them'? I could play Funhouse or Elvira for a few hours and I'd easily run into one. It's just an excuse. A topic on this site suggested workarounds/solutions to the problem. They should take it on board.
Mike has said that the testers encountered them, but duplicate means that you make it happen at will, or at least consistently under the conditions required for the bug to show up. Rom emulation also makes a workaround impossible.

As for next-gen consoles, I'm not ready yet. With all the games I got for Christmas, or bought on Black Friday, Christmas leadup and post-Christmas sales, I'm set the rest of the year. There's a lot of awesome titles released or coming soon, that will keep me busy another year. Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, GTA V, The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, and that Dog game all look to be top tier titles, and would keep me busy at least another year. When you factor in the sleeper titles (such as that White Witch game) that no one has heard of or is paying attention to right now, but will once it's released, that's at least another year. So, that's 3-4 years, by which we'll have seen at least one price drop.
There is that chance, however, that there will be that one title that I have to play now, in which case bring on TPA Next!

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Mike has said that the testers encountered them, but duplicate means that you make it happen at will, or at least consistently under the conditions required for the bug to show up. Rom emulation also makes a workaround impossible.

As for next-gen consoles, I'm not ready yet. With all the games I got for Christmas, or bought on Black Friday, Christmas leadup and post-Christmas sales, I'm set the rest of the year. There's a lot of awesome titles released or coming soon, that will keep me busy another year. Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, GTA V, The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, and that Dog game all look to be top tier titles, and would keep me busy at least another year. When you factor in the sleeper titles (such as that White Witch game) that no one has heard of or is paying attention to right now, but will once it's released, that's at least another year. So, that's 3-4 years, by which we'll have seen at least one price drop.
There is that chance, however, that there will be that one title that I have to play now, in which case bring on TPA Next!

Ni No Kuni? I have it already.

Jan 6, 2013
So does any body know when we will be getting are so called next announcement or how long really it will be befour we get some new DLC for the 360?..Some kinda time frame.... A thought a hint or a whisper a hunch...... ANYTHING!

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Speak with the judge who are handling their case. They can't tell you something they don't know themselves yet

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
as with anything legal, its in the lawyers best interest to spin things out for as long as they possibly can................. :(

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
**Walks into courtroom with an upstretched 360 and saaaad saaaaad eyes...addresses the judge:

Please sahhh. Ahhhd lahk some moah.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
What sucks harder at this point is that I'm pretty sure Xbox release is holding up the Simpsons and Terminator kickstarters.

March and the tables aren't even in Microsoft cert... This means May is the earliest now. Lets just all get ps3s there's no point anymore.

N

Nik Barbour

I just looked up the wiimote app for android and it doesn't seem to work on JB :(

I'm getting sick of saying this now - throw your wiimote in the bin and buy a dualshock controller. Unlock & Root your droid and buy the 'Sixaxis app' https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroller
Sixaxis works with JB 4.2.1 & JB 4.2.2 as it installs its own bluetooth drivers, instead of relying on Jellybeans now borked ones.
And it has touch mapping built in so works with non keyboard input games such as TPA, Zen, Rob-o-bot.

aangel

Jul 7, 2012
So at this point is there even a timeframe when it will be known when the whole court issue will be resolved? Or is this just a long drawn out saga to someday be concluded?

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
What sucks harder at this point is that I'm pretty sure Xbox release is holding up the Simpsons and Terminator kickstarters.

March and the tables aren't even in Microsoft cert... This means May is the earliest now. Lets just all get ps3s there's no point anymore.

PS4 is looking more likely ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts