Do you score well and not login?

pin pin

Jun 5, 2012
While trying to polish up my tpa skills, I decided it didn't matter if I was logged in, and therefore leaderboard scores wouldn't show up. Just wondering how many other people do this.

pin pin

Jun 5, 2012
I play on my 4s, and it took me forever to feel competent at a table. Somewhere along the line, I was logged out and didn't bother to log back in. It makes me wonder how much time is spent figuring out a table, and how many hours the leaderboard scores took to achieve. Or it just makes me a crybaby for not being on the leaderboard.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Same for me, I don't login either on my phone or tablet. First it would be to much of a drain for the battery (Wi-Fi or 3g), and my scores are too low anyway ^^

Envoyé de mon GT-I9300 en utilisant Tapatalk

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
I can never remember my stupid password, so it's not a big deal to me. Sides, I know full well I will never reach the top levels of the leaderboards, but that doesn't matter to me. I just like playing pinball.

amxmodx

Nov 7, 2013
Same. too lazy to create farsight account since all my VALVE games are purchased and tagged to Steam.

Also, I am just a casual player, wanting to play real pinball tables (I mean pinball tables that exists IRL) :)

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I stopped caring. My hall of game points erased about 5 times now and I just stopped giving a crap. I don't care about chasing leaderboards personally.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I stopped caring. My hall of game points erased about 5 times now and I just stopped giving a crap. I don't care about chasing leaderboards personally.

I've had this happen a few times as well now on Android.

In the case of Android, Google Play Games framework would resolve this issue.

Unfortunately it isn't a priority, because it isn't directly bringing in money.

This attitude fracks me right off frankly, but there's nothing I can do about it. And this thread is not the place to discuss this.

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
my ipad automatically logs in but i dont bother with the leader boards and i have lost my HOF scores and goals before but this time i was able to restore from remote backup when i reset my iPad .

N

netizen

HOF points can be weird on 'droid. You can have 2+ different values. you will have the total highest value that is stored on the FS leaderboard server. You will have the individual table + total HOF points stored locally; this may or may not be equal to or less than the score on the server. then there is the score you may have on any other devices that will be equal to or less than the total points stored on the FS server. it all gets rather weird, like living in Arizona during DST.

This attitude fracks me right off frankly, but there's nothing I can do about it. And this thread is not the place to discuss this.
It is this sort of response that makes me enjoy reading your replies more and more Jared :)

my ipad automatically logs in but i dont bother with the leader boards and i have lost my HOF scores and goals before but this time i was able to restore from remote backup when i reset my iPad .
Unfortunately 'droid was never deemed necessary in re: to receiving the remote back-up settings

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I'm actually very much into the "HOF hunt" although at the time I started playing there were already people well into the 15.000-18.000 range (early-middle season 1). I thought I never would stand a chance but now I'm closing in on a top 20 TPA HOF Leaderboard position and top 10 Gamecenter with 18.489. Because it "forced" me to play every table I found a new appreciation of older pre-DMD style tables. I still hate Party Dude though :)
So I'm always logged-in when I play and thankfully never lost my scores. I'm less interested in individual table leaderboards because they look like they always contain more bogus scores, or there is one ridiculous score on top that nobody ever will beat. I also do still fire up tables that I have scored 1000 HOF points on, just to have a relaxed game.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
I play on the subway when I'm waiting to get to my next station, so I've had a few scores left off the leaderboards because I don't have a signal in the tunnels.

pin pin

Jun 5, 2012
I'm surprised at the comments by people that don't look at the leaderboards. I'm generally not happy until my score's in the 30's or better, and by then I know the top 10 are all multi-hour marathons.

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
Bump with n00b question!

Just borrowed a console a few days ago to check out TPA to see how it plays on the big screen. Bought the core game and been playing a few games of RBiON, doing okey with goals ticking away and trying to get used to the controller.

But I can't find how to login to my FS account? Please help!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Bump with n00b question!

Just borrowed a console a few days ago to check out TPA to see how it plays on the big screen. Bought the core game and been playing a few games of RBiON, doing okey with goals ticking away and trying to get used to the controller.

But I can't find how to login to my FS account? Please help!

Console versions don't use the Farsight account, your scores are ties to your PSN ID/Gamertag. The Xbox 360 version leaderboards are even exclusive to the console.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts