EM Section

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
If they use a Bally slot, I think it will be, and should be, Fireball. If they use a Gottlieb (which, I think, is practically an unlimited license) I'd guess Atlantis or Centigrade 37. Both are similar (but in no way the same) in design and both are highly sought in the 70's EM world. Though I think C37's art is better, Atlantis has slings at the bottom and more drops. Atlantis for the win. ;)

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I came from Bobby King's mouth. It's not like we are making it up.

I wasn't aware of the interview before today, so I stand corrected. Then again, he's also mention tables like EBD that never happened. lol

Listen, again, I hope you guys get a few. I only have 1 most wanted, realistic table left on my list, so as long as I get that one, they can put out whatever they want. I'll gladly sit there, happy, while they do entire seasons of EMs. lol

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I will be patient and say one at a time is fine. Quality over quantity! I would pay more than the usual price for a good EM but idk if that would be the best strategy to sell the most tables, people already threw a fit when the price doubled at season 3 start

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I don't think so. They have never released what I call a popular EM. I believe they think LCA would outsell centigrade 37 or Fireball (Bally). I also believe they would be wrong.
No need to feel sorry for EM guys. Eventually when TPA is over someone else will pick up the license and run a bunch of classic EMs. I can wait. If I could play VP of FP on an ipad I'd be doing that right now.
A-Men to that! I'm right there with you. I "almost" want to suffer with a PC just so I can play the wealth of EM sims out there...almost!! ;-)

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts